Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
pl...when is the next update waiting eagerly...

kichu.m74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your ff...Very unique story line..Please update soon..please send me pm😊 
snehalata thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing story 
Waiting for updates
Plz pm me
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update  I love the conversation between Madhu and Balraj. The way Madhu made him see things in a different angle.  Touching beautifully written . Madhu is in live with RK. Pls continue.
patelshradha50 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it read it all in one go do pm me the
Next update
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 15

Madhu and RK were sitting in their room. 
" Hello handsome.. " Madhu said excitedly as she picked up the call. 

"What?" she said shocked. "No Dad.. No that's not the truth..." she said trying to explain. 

"Yes I am.. But it's not that way... Wait I am calling you on Skype.. " she cut the call and hurried to get laptop. 

Rk who was watching all of this was tensing up. 

"What is it Madhu?" he asked not being able to hold back. 

"Your dad... " she almost shouted. 

"My dad? Called you?" he asked baffled. 

"No.. Your dad called my dad and told him that I have married you.. " she said panicking as the laptop switched on. 

Soon Madhu was on the call. Rk closed the door so they won't be disturbed. 

"Hey dad..." she said nervously as Shamsher Malik appeared on the screen. 

"yeah hii.. Now tell me what is all this.. One man calls me and tells me you married his son and now you say that you haven't married but you are at his house.. What is all this? " he asked angrily. 

"Listen dad... I haven't married anybody.. You know your daughter can't do that without your permission.." Madhu said making a cute face. Shamsher softened a bit seeing her. That trick always works. 

"then what is it Madhu.. " he asked trying to maintain stern. 

Madhu looked at RK as if asking for permission to tell it. Rk nodded his head. He would never let his problems cost Madhu such a loss. 

"actually dad.. Sultan cheated me.." Madhu said in a low tone. 

"What?? What are you saying.. How " he asked getting shocked. Madhu and Sultan were no secret.. Shamsher and Padmini had known him since childhood. 

"Yes.. I found him with this other girl.." Madhu said looking away trying to hide her tears from him lest he would get even more angry. 

"How can he do that? " he exclaimed. "are you okay?" he asked worried. 

"I am fine dad.. That day I met Rishabh.. He really helped me cope up with all of this.. "

RK looked at her feeling overjoyed somewhere. Madhu then told him all of hers and RK's story, skipping the one night stand, of course. She also told RK's family's story, and said that she had to help her friend in this. That's why she is here at his house. 

"But what if they are dangerous.. How can you trust anyone.. " Shamsher reasoned though much calm now. 

Just then RK came and sat beside Madhu. 

"Hello sir.. I am Rishabh.. I know you would be worried for your daughter, but I would just request you to trust me sir.. I know you don't have a reason to but still, I want to tell you that I won't let anything amiss happen to her. Madhu has done a great favour on me by coming here with me, and I promise I won't let any of you down.. " he said confidently. Madhu looked at him with tears in her eyes. His words felt convincing enough to shamsher, as he nodded his head. 

"I want all the details of your house, family and address, or anything that you think I should know.." Shamsher said with a straight face. 

Rk nodded his head with a smile. 

"Thanks dad, I love you.. Hug yourself from my side.. " she said excitedly. 

"don't be too happy.. I have my eyes and ears on both of you.." he said sternly. 

"yes dad.. Don't worry.. " she said with a smile. Rk smiled looking at her and shamsher noticed the strange mix of emotions in his expressions. But still he was worried for his daughter. 
-------------

Madhu had just returned from office. Rk had come to pick her up even though she had refused but he just wanted to be safe and not take any chances with his father. She was sitting on the couch of their room as she sipped on the coffee, Patil kaka had brought her. Of course after RK had tasted it. Sometimes his over protection felt so warm and at other times it was downright irritating. She had started to relish in this life. Just then she heard the door knock and she looked at that side. It was Trishna standing there a little nervous. Madhu smiled at her. 

"Hey Trishna.. Come on in.. " she said with a bright smile even though she was tired. 

Trishna came in and sat on the chair opposite. 

"I hope your are fine now and not that shocked at the sudden developments.." Madhu said after a few minutes of uncomfortable silence. Trishna smiled nervously at her. 

"Yeah I have accepted finally.. " she said. "Paabo says you are here to snatch away my brother from me.." she said not knowing what else to say. 

Madhu looked at her with a slight pain hearing her. She didn't want Trishna lose her brother. If anything she came here to unlock the real Rishabh who was a captive to his guilt and hatred. 

"What do you feel? " Madhu asked in an upset tone. 

"I feel my brother had already gone away long back.." Trishna said hurt. "if anything I noticed a glint of him again inside the hard Rishabh that day.." 

Madhu smiled slightly hearing her. 

"Mom says it's because of you that he is coming back.. It's been close to an year that Rishu talked to me.." she said hurt. 

"Did you ever try to call out to him..? " Madhu asked. 

Trishna looked at her a little shocked but then lowered her head. "I guess No.. He is elder to me and I always felt it wasn't my business to interfere in the fight that he was having with dad and paabo.. I thought it was an elder's affair.. And other times.. He was too preoccupied in himself and his loss and anger, that I had started to feel scared of him.." she explained finally letting out her fears in front of someone. She had never spoke all of this in front of any one. She didn't think her opinion mattered. 

"But you are right.. Maybe I should have tried to call out to my brother.. " she said looking down. 

Madhu looked at her and saw a tear falling on her jeans. She was crying and Madhu felt hurt. She leaned forward and kept her hand on her knee trying to console her. Trishna looked at her as tears fell from her eyes. She hugged Madhu and cried not knowing why she felt solace with a stranger. Maybe just knowing that she is Rishabh's wife made her close enough. Just then Madhu saw another hand on Trishna's shoulder. She looked up to find RK with tear stung eyes. Trishna too looked up and found him. 

"It's my fault.. I am elder.. I should have looked out to you instead of just getting so full of myself.. " he said as his voice grew shaky. 

Trishna looked at him and fresh tears started flowing through her eyes. She stood up and hugged him tightly and RK hugged her back. How he had missed his sister. Both of them let their tears and reunited. 

"I am sorry Trish.. " RK said between her cries. 

"I am sorry Rishu.." she said too. 

Madhu was looking at them as her own tears were flowing. After a good ten minutes they separated. 

Trishna now smiled happily as she felt unburdened and even RK felt a lot lighter. "But I am still angry at both of you for not taking me into confidence about your wedding.." she said with a frown. 

Rk chuckled hearing her. "we can marry again for you.." he said pinching her nose lovingly. 

"Really!! " Trishna said excited. 

Madhu laughed slightly seeing her excitement. Wait. Did he just say marry again in front of her. But then they hadn't married even for once. They were just pretending. And what he said meant they would have to marry for real in front of Trishna. Has he gone out of his mind? 

"We will have a bash.. " Trishna said excitedly. 

"Yeah.. But not now.. You see Madhu and me are a bit preoccupied these days.. We will do that after some time.." RK said with a smile. 

"When? After I will have a niece or nephew..?" she said angrily. 

Madhu's eyes grew wider hearing her as her heart started beating faster. What did she just hear? Did she really say that? 

"No.. I promise we will wait till you have attended our wedding.. "RK seemed calm. And he is behaving as if having a child with her isn't something to get shocked about. 

"Fine.. I will wait.."  Trishna said finally losing. "Why has bhabhi gone so pale?" she asked confused. RK smiled hearing her. It did feel nice to hear that word for Madhu. 

"Because she isn't used to your incoherent talks.. " RK said chuckling seeing Madhu. 

Trishna laughed hearing him. "she will learn.." she said laughing. 

Madhu too broke into a nervous laugh seeing them laughing at her. Trishna went away to tell the news to her mother, while RK turned to Madhu with a rather serious face. 

"Do you think we will be able to keep our promise to Trishna?" he said worried. 

"I don't think so.. Why did you promise such a thing? " she asked shocked. 

"What could I have said...?" he asked back. 

"She will understand when it happens.. " Madhu said. 

"yeah.. And then once she will see her niece or nephew's face.. She will forget her complaints.." RK said nodding his head seriously but the naughty glint  in his eyes couldn't be hidden. 

Madhu too nodded her head but the next second she realised what he said and she looked up at him instantly. 

"What are you saying? " she asked confused and stunned. 

"I promised her that we will wait for her to attend our marriage before we have a child.. And even you agreed that we won't be able to wait that long.." RK said shrugging trying to act normal but his lips are turning into a naughty smile. 

Madhu looked at him for a few seconds but then understood that he was teasing her. She looked at him frowning profusely. 

"Rishabh! " she screamed angrily as she tried to slap his arm but he ran away and so did Madhu ran behind him chasing him. 

---------

The door bell rang and one of the servant opened the door. There stood a suit clad man of good built. Balraj stood up seeing him. Shamsher Malik. Has he come to take his daughter away. He felt joyfully relaxed. 
-------------
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 16

The door bell rang and one of the servant opened the door. There stood a suit clad man of good built. Balraj stood up seeing him. 

" I am here to meet Balraj Kundra.. " Shamsher malik said in his deep voice. 

Balraj was shocked to see him.  

"Who is Balraj Kundra?"  he asked a little agitated now. 

"Me.. I am.. " Balraj said stepping forward. "Come in.." he said thinking that Shamsher is here to take his daughter away. 

"Rishabh and Madhubala are not at home.. You will have to wait for her to take home.. " he said directing him towards the sofa while Shamsher looked at the house with scrutinising gaze. 

"I am not here to take her.." he said still looking around. 

Balraj was dumb struck hearing him. 

"I have come to meet you.. " he said sitting on the sofa authoritatively. 

"Me?" Balraj said sitting on the opposite sofa. 

"I love my daughter very much.. More than you can even assess.. After you told me about this marriage, I talked to her, and she told me everything.. " Shamsher said eyeing him. "She loves your son very much.. I don't know why she hid it from me earlier but now she is married to him.." 

"You mean you don't have any problem with this marriage? " Balraj asked shocked. 

"When my daughter used to just take the name of a toy or any thing she wished for, I provided it to her without letting her ask for it the second time, then this is the matter of her marriage. I can't take away her love from her, so yes, I have accepted this marriage.. Even though this is not the kind of house I expected to marry her in.. " he said making a disgusted face. " And I have come here to tell you that you better accept it too.. " 

Balraj didn't know what to say now. He even was feeling belittled seeing him looking around at his house disapproving.. He was always too proud of his house and his status but today it felt so less. 

"And even if you can't accept it then too not even a slightest harm should touch her.." he said warning. 

"Are you warning me? " Balraj asked offended. 

"Yes I am.. Even a slightest harm comes to her, and I will destroy you.." Malik said with narrowed eyes as he bent forward 

Balraj gulped on the lump forming in his throat. "there won't be any harm but why don't you end this marriage..?" he asked. 

"I accept my daughters choice.. " he said in a straight forward tone. "me and my wife taught her to judge and assess what's right or wrong for her.. And I trust her decision now.." 

Just then Madhu and RK entered the house. As soon as Madhu's gaze feel on shamsher, she ran to him. "Dad" she screamed as she hugged him tight. 

"My girl.. How are you?" he asked as his expressions had suddenly softened on seeing her. Balraj noticed how his strict and harsh demeanour had changed to a soft man in matter of seconds. 

"I missed you dad...  But you weren't coming back for another 15 days.. Then how come you are here? " she asked breaking off the hug. 

"is there anything more important than my girl" he asked back and Madhu grinned cheekily. 

All this while RK was standing at a distance smiling. Shamsher broke off and looked at him. 
"Hello Rishabh.. Won't you come and greet me? " he asked with a smile. 

Rk came forward, " Hi Dad " he said with a smile too. Balraj felt a blow on himself. Rk hadn't talked to him since an year now and he was so lovingly calling this man his dad. 

Shamsher hugged him slightly. "I am already quite upset with the two of you for not informing me about all this.." he said making a stern face. While RK and Madhu knew he talked about their plan, balraj thought he was talking of marriage. 

"I just met your father Rishabh, and I think he is an intelligent man. Won't be much of a problem for Madhu here, but still whenever you feel like you can move to our house.. " he said assuringly and Balraj was scared somewhat that Rishabh might not take up the offer.. 

Just then the driver entered the house with a bag. 

Shamsher gestured the driver to come in and he kept the bag near them and he went off. 

"What's this.. You are staying with us?" RK asked excited while Madhu had already formed a frown. 

"No.. These are my gifts.. " she said huffing as Shamsher smiled seeing her. 

"Dad.. You know I don't like all this.." she said with her hands tied in front. 

"Who said these are your gifts.? " he said. 

"Then?", Madhu asked confused. 

"This is all yours.. I just came to give you what is yours.. " Shamsher said with a smile as if proud of his answer. 

"Yeah yeah . I know the drill.."  Madhu said rolling her eyes. 

" I am just keeping all this for you... All that I have earned is yours Madhu.. " Shamsher said a little upset now. 

"Why are you upset.." she asked worried. 

"Your house is waiting for you too" he said with a sigh. 

"Dad.. " Madhu said as she hugged him tightly. 

All this while RK looked at balraj with an accusing gaze. He remembered how balraj always threatened him to be as he wants because it was Balraj's house.. He never made his children a part of his accomplice. Balraj somehow read his eyes and looked away. 

"Come dad.. Let's sit in Rishabh's room for sometime.. " she said pulling him towards the stairs. 

"it's your room too now.." RK said embarrassed. 

Shamsher picked up the bag to take it to the room. 

"Leave it here only, I will send the servants with it.. " Balraj said seeing him pick up. 

"I can pick my daughter's luggage.. Not a problem.." Shamsher said smiling. 

Rk walked to him.. "Give it to me, dad" he insisted. 

"No it pleasures me.. " Shamsher said genuinely. 

"She is my responsibility now" RK said with a conviction in his eyes that Shamsher felt confidence in him. He smiled and left the bag. 

"I am no one's responsibility " Madhu said turning back with a frown. 

Both RK and Shamsher chuckled hearing her. 

"I can take care of myself.." she said. 

"You keep walking.. It's a man to man talk.. " RK said making a face and Madhu huffed. 

They were now in RK's room. Shamsher was looking around. RK opened the cupboard to keep the bag inside. Shamsher noticed the cupboard equally divided into two parts, one having Madhu's stuff and other having RK's. He smiled slightly. Even though they were just pretending but he was sure not using her. 

"So.. Why did you come..? I told you we have everything in control right? " Madhu said now in a whisper of a conspirator's tone. 

"I can't risk your safety for someone else's life.." Shamsher said in a no nonsense tone. 

Madhu rolled her eyes hearing him.  "You are so over protective" 

"Now get something for me to eat.. I am too tired already.. " he said patting her away. He had set Balraj straight and now he wanted to talk to Rishabh alone. I Man to man talk, as he said himself. 

Madhu went to the kitchen and Shamsher turned to RK.  

"I am sorry to call you dad down there without your permission.." RK said before he could utter anything. 

"I know why you did that.. So I don't mind.. Either way you are Madhu's friend so you can call me that..." he said. 

RK smiled hearing him.  "Thanks" 

"But I am not getting involved in your plot because I am some humanitarian. It's because I know Madhu, she is very stubborn and I know she won't budge from her decision if she thinks, it's right." he said sympathising himself. As RK nodded his head chuckling. 

"And secondly because you helped her when she was hurt.. And I don't like keeping favors.. " Shamsher said getting back to his stern tone. 

RK nodded his head.

"I am leaving her here but "

"Don't worry sir, her safety is my first priority.." RK said before he could complete. 

"It better be.. I trust you somewhat because all the information you provided about your family matched my sources' information.. But don't think I will trust blindly.. I have my eyes on everything.. Madhu is my life... As for Sultan.. I am seeing to it that he regrets every second of the pain that my daughter had to go through because of him.. " Shamsher said angrily. 

"What?" Madhu said from the door. "No you don't have to do that.." she said as she stomped in. 

"why? " both RK and Shamsher asked with identical frowns. 

Madhu looked at them dumbstruck seeing the similarity of their reactions. 

"I don't want to show myself weak that I need back up from you or you" she said pointing at Shamsher and then RK. 

"You.. What did you do? " Shamsher asked confused. 

RK shook his head in a negative but Madhu spoke up. "he already broke all 5 fingers of his hand and even gave him a black eye for a whole week" 

"Really! " Shamsher asked delighted. He was liking this boy. 

"You are getting happy for it.. You should scold him.." Madhu said exasperated. 

"I would have done the same.. Why would I scold him..? " shamsher asked confused as of it were a fact. 

"He had made you cry " RK said with an angry face remembering it. He purposely didn't mention the slap part because he had understood by now that Shamsher might go to some other extreme if he came to know about that. 

"As if you had let me cry.." Madhu said rolling her eyes. Shamsher smiled hearing her. 

"Did you punch him hard? " he asked a little excited.

"I didn't realise until he growled" RK said with a little proud look. 

"You should have punched both eyes.. " he said shrugging a little disappointed. 

"Yeah.. I regretted that too" RK said nodding his head in agreement. 

"Why God! Why such men in my life?" she said dramatically. 

Shamsher and RK chuckled hearing her. Just then Patil entered the room with a tray and food. 

He kept it on the table and RK walked to it immediately. He took a spoon full from each dish and started tasting. Shamsher looked at him with a confused look. Instead of offering him first, he was eating it himself. 

"He does that each time " Madhu said tiredly whispering to her father. 

"why" he asked confused .. 

"He wants to make sure that even in their most desperate of times, they do not put anything wrong in my food.. " she said rolling her eyes. 

Shamsher nodded his head with an appraising smile. He was liking him more and more. 

After some time, Shamsher stood up to go. Madhu and RK came to see him off. 

He turned to RK "If you ever feel you want to leave this house.. You can come to my place.. I have a good position for you" he said patting his shoulder. 

Rk smiled. He wasn't taking up his offer but he didn't want to be rude. 

"And now that you are with her, tell her that I am growing old.. She better leave those trivial jobs and handle my business after this ends. I am tired of talking her into it.. " he said 

"Don't worry sir, I will talk to her.  Though I hardly believe her decision would change because of me" he said grinning cheekily. 

Shamsher nodded his head sympathetically knowing full well what he meant. 

"okay.. Enough of my gossips.. " Madhu said from behind. They chuckled hearing her. 

Shamsher turned to her and hugged her lovingly. 

" Take care... " he said and sat in the car. As his car went away, Madhu's eyes had tears in her eyes. RK held her hand passing it gently to console her. 

-------"--

Hehe that's my compensation for being late..  
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updates and thank you for the double pleasure ğŸ˜Š
Trishna has started trusting in Madhu like Radha and she confided in her about the unwanted rift created between her and RK...and RK too came and cleared all the ambiguities...it was a touching scene between the siblings...and as usual RK started teasing Madhu in front of Trishna, and poor Madhu...she falls for it invariably ğŸ˜†

Then the introduction of Shamesher is also very interesting at this juncture...he believes in his daughter's decisions and to keep abreast of the whole situation he came to visit them personally...loved the way his presence shook Balraj...hopefully he will think a hundred times before planning anything against RK Madhu...

RK was a perfect damad material in front of Shamsher ğŸ˜†...no wonder Shamsher was impressed by his personality with every moment...I am sure very soon he will suggest Madhu to take this fake marriage seriously by actually getting bonded by real marriage with RK...

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved sasur damaad bonding
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres. Beautiful update At last Rk and Trishna united loved that Part. Wow Malik Rocked!!!! He is awesome Man. Fantastic update. Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago