Posted: 8 years ago
Prieee,

Update update??
snacky thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzz plzzz plzzz update karo na
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
when u r going to update...waiting
gitukapoor thumbnail
pls update pure passion and love revenge regrets waiting for your updates
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Just read all the parts and love the story
Amazing storyline
Beautifully written
Update soon
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Priya I hope u r still in forum

Please continue ur story πŸ˜ƒ
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When can we get an update for this story 
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Forum members! I am back!!!!!  Yes Yes I know some of you will be like who the hell is this woman claiming to be back? When was she even here?
LOL No problemo! Hate me! Love me! Ignore me! but I know you all love RagNa and yes me too still loves them πŸ˜­ sigh! 

God knows when will we get to see them together again! 
Well now that I am back all thanks to Mariee and Sejal and Akira who kept bugging me to update stories.

So yes the updates will be shorter may be very very short but will try to make it regular! Okay! Ladies Ciao...And I still love you all!

http://imagesw.pizap.com/
Recap: Oh Raghav why cant you be just Romeo! Why did you have to be a business magnet? I cant bear to share you with anyone! not even your work! She then knocked her forehead! Kalpiii!!!! You are showing signs of a psychotic lover now!!!!

She went to the bathroom to freshen up chalking up the plan for the day in her mind.

Chapter 39:

Kalpi was ready and she packed her bags. She was still in two minds about leaving and did not want Raghav to feel lonely so she stood behind him as he was getting ready to work.

She helped him with his tie and slowly raised her eyes to his face. Raghav did not look at her in the eye. He kept his gaze focussed straight ahead. He was scared to find out if Kalpi would leave him and go. 

Clearing her throat Kalpi asked Raghav if he is fine and that he should spend some time with Romi and his brother rather than living alone and that they both will still be visiting each other.

You could atleast let me arrange a villa for you. Kalpi chuckled...Raghav I dont need a villa. 1 bhk is fine with me. And Neetu aunty is letting me take her flat on rent. Plus, she said with a sly smile, we will still meet in the office daily and you can drop by my place anytime...for any help you need. 

Raghav bit his lip blushing to see how his innocent lady is growing into a sly seductress.. Okay lets do it your way. However let me hire bodyguards for you. I dont know now how many more enemies I have. And I dont want you to be hurt like how Romi was attacked.

By the way you are coming to the office aren't you..? We will discuss about the project there. I have asked Sammy and Romi to handle this project...

Kalpi on hearing about bodyguards opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. And now she was sad that Raghav had assigned this project to the boys.

Oh why? You dont like to work with me is it?

Raghav laughed...I doubt even if Romi and Sammy will work with you around. You can corrupt any healthy brain and make them your worshipper. Saying so he flushed her to him. 

Somehow I trust Sammy but watch out for Romi! LOL he is a big flirt! Oh is it? asked Kalpi bigger than you too?

Hey I was no flirt! Okay now lets get going for, with you around, work is the last thing on my mind. Now come here you... He kissed her as if he would be away from her for a long time.

Just remember Jul, I love you always ok? And I will not leave you alone.

Kalpi unable to speak just nods her head with closed eyes. 

To be continued...

Chapter 40

Edited by priya_remix - 8 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaaay yahooo you r back πŸ€— πŸ₯³

Res πŸ˜›
singhania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, Im so happy that u r back PriyaπŸ₯³ Hope everything is ok &  we'll be having updates ASAP.  I cant wait to read about Kalpi working in same office as Rags...πŸ˜‰