chupke chupke meeting
dats cute
lovd it alot
cont soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 3

Maan ye kya hua.. Geet held maan's hands which were having bandages his left wrist was having signs of fresh wounds , she held his hands and looked at his face , she knew that again something was wrong she held his face and he averted his gaze from her .

How did this happened maan.. She asked with a a plain voice , though her eyes were having unshed tears but she couldn't even dare to let them out of her eyes.. She know how much her maan love her.. For him , she was everything after his family and now he was fighting with his family for her . his love was something she couldn't even imagine..

Why do you cry dammit , he wiped her tears with his left hand and she couldn't help anymore her heart was so heavy seeing him in pain , he never says but she feel that she is the damn reason for his every pain , even if it is small wound or the comments he gets from his family because of her..

I am the reason like always.. Uncle ne phir Mara na.. Maan we will not meet now at least you won't have to bear all these , I am the reason.. Sab mere wajah se ho raha hai.. I should have known that I am loving the son of khurana's , and I a
Can never be a part of your family maan.. she sobbed while he was continuously wiping her tears , this is the umpteenth time she was saying this.. And he was like always listening to her..

Ho gaya Rona ya aur kuch bhi baki hai.. I swear agar mujhe pata hota na ki tu itna roti hai toh me tujhse dur hi rehta.. Ye dekh ankhen laal ho gayi hai Teri geet.. Maan loved to tease her whenever he uses the local language of the village which he knows very well because of his Friend who is from there and his company has made maan a complete local guy and this language of his is not at all liked by geet .

Aise mat bolo , she twisted her nose and he kissed her nose.. Though he was not as perfect as the villagers but he love to tease her and irritate her ..

Kyun.. Na bolu mein.. Tere te toh suthra hi hun main..

(I am better than you)

Phir ye..

Rona band kar phir.. Aur dekh kuch nai hua. I was doing tai chi and mera hath me lag lagi.. Dad ne kuch nai kiya .. Aur geet tujhe kya lagta hai Mujhe pasand hai unki baat na manana ya unki baaton ka jawab na Dena.. Aur ek baat aur.. Aage se mat kabhi ye mat boliyo ki hum nai milenge , agar pyar Kara hai toh nibhana seekh samjhi..
Mujhe yeh har baat par Rone wali ladkiyan nai pasand

She was listening to his words and it was the very first time she was listening to him saying so much..and Instead of giving a positive reply she questioned him again

Uncle aur bhaiya ko bhi aise hi lecture dete ho..

Maan rolled his eyes and covered her face with her burkha and he lead her to the car..

Chalo , tumhe kuch nai samaj aane wala..

Maan was irritated one side his family and ither side his love..

Ek mere ghar wale Jo Mujhe isse Milne nai dete aur ek yeh hai jiske liye me sabse ladta hun and she doesn't even care.

********************&

On the other side in KM

Karan was looking in maan's room , he knew where maan could be.. He went to his room to know from his wife , where the romeo brother of his can be.. He was not against maan but he knew that both the families would chose to kill them(maan & geet) rather than to agree for their love..

Karan : nandini , maan kahan gaya.. Aur unse room me phir se blood hai aaj kya kiya isne..

Nandini looked at karana and this time she took a stand for maan.. No one is supporting him and she couldn't see him like this , he was changed the maan they knew was very much changed and that was for better.. He was not a spoiled maan Singh khurana but now he was responsible..

Nandini : why don't you support him Karan.. Maan needs you now.. Why do you support dad.. You know aaj phir se kuch nai khaya usne.. Aise hi chala gaya..

Karan though was worried for maan but still he couldn't say anything in front of his family..

Karan : what happened today nandini.. And you know what can happen , I don't want maan to suffer , bhai hai wo mera aur and I am not his enemy . is this age for all this.. Why don't he get settled first.. He is having a long way.. He is only spoiling his life and that girl jiske liye wo ghar me kisi ki nai sunta , hai toh wo handa's ki hi na.. Maan serious hai wo ladki nai nandini and I don't want ki maan uske liye apni life spoil karle

Nandini could only see a khurana in front of her , not the understanding Karan Singh khurana whom she married , though there's was an arrange marriage but she had found her love in the man who was right now not understanding the gravity of the situation.

Nandini : she is the one karan , she is the girl who compelled maan to stop drinking , she is the one who forced maan to stop smoking , maan who never attended school even ten days In a month , excelled in the exams.. He did whatever she liked.. Do you know she had threatened him that she will stop talking to him if he didn't leave his habits.. That girl changed your brother and you know what Karan aap kuch bhi karlen maan KO nai rok payenge and yes , don't worry I have bandaged his hand and yes wo abhi bhi geet se Milne gaya hai , ROK sakte hain toh rok lein aap use

Nandini's words stunned karan , but still he couldn't say or do anything in front of his father..

***************@@
Respond on this fast its possible I might post one more
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update maan and geet are madly in love😃 aur chup chup ke milte hain😳😉😛par pyar ke dushman maan aur geet ke gharwale😡 dono ko alag karne par tule hain😡 please in dono ko kabhi alag mat karna😭 eagerly waiting for more😊Edited by ns.1 - 8 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update..
Both are so cute..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee ..
Maan pacified Geet ..
With Long lecture...
haha ..
Maan apni family keep against Geet ke liye aur Geet.. hai.. ki ... tch tch..
Poor Maan ...
karan love Maan but coward in front of family..
Nandini shouting on Karan love..
and Last Dialogue .. rok sako to rok lo..
Maaneet ko Milne se...
wah wah ...
update next soon ...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful part.. Maaneet love each other madly but their family against it... Geet is worried for their love n maan wound.. The other side nandini is supporting maaneet n facing Karan maan to support him. Due to geet maan change his bad habits... Wondering what will happen next...
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update
geet is feeling bad seeing maan's wound
whereas maa is consoloing her
nandani is wih maan but karan beech me phassa h
waiting for more updates how will story unfolds
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovelu syart 
Naughty geet 

Come soon 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Maneet  madly in love with each other , geet cried seeing Maan,s wound  and Maan soothing her, Nandini supporting Maan  and asked her husband  to support him also, loved it