Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Does anybody have a link to the Lyrical Hip Hop Rey did at the Dance Camp? I can't seem to find it anywhere! help!!
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the chapters in a go n after reading the last one.. I realized why you said that it's for me! 😊 !! OMG !! OMG !! OMG !! *Pinches herself hard* Did I really.. Like really read what I sooo wanted to see? Oh Gosh! Still can't believe that you actually wrote a chapter dedicated to SwaRonShi and, Must say, you've done a Superb Job! 👏 👏

I could picture out that scene quite clearly and if I remember correctly then something like this (Not exactly) but had happened in D3 .. I don't remember much n not sure but yes, I have seen it happening n that's why I could picture way more clearly. 😊

The dialogues were just too good and perfectly suiting to the respective characters. Well done, Dii 😊 Can't really explain in words that how happy I'm after reading the confrontation between Sharon n Aashi. It was the way I always wanted it to be and well, no doubts.. ABSOLUTELY No doubts that we are SISTERS and we do think similarly! 😉 😉

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

P.S.- Don't you dare doubt your writings again or else I'm not going to talk to you! I read that comment n for a moment thought, your account has been hacked because my Dii doesn't talks like that. And TBH, the chapter you had a doubt on is my FAVOURITE chapter SO Far!
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lobed it...
such confrontations were much needed in the show :)

My fav part was Swayam's Reaction 😆

Plz update soon
anu14 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kria-Rey scene :/
*Ignores it*

Niyati is so like taani :D

plz update soon
mamantheshwari thumbnail
wow nice update di...
kriyaansh conv was nice rey's feelings abt that incident was nice
niyati entry rey's tension... ha haha...
after taarey i luv rinni and amar in cv but we didnt gt chance to see there stry
i felt very happy frm there conv.. gng grt di..
cnt wait fr rey perfmnce update soon
anu14 thumbnail
Alright, this was the update I was most scared of. And somewhere in the back of my mind, I have resigned myself to endure the disappointment all the TaaRey lovers are currently feeling. I'm in a very strange frame of mind today. will try to update when I can
anu14 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sailaja. thumbnail
Nice update iam waiting for taani entry kab hoge
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just LOVED the updates, Dii ❤️ Superb! 👏 👏 Loved KriYansh scene ❤️ You handled it so beautifully! 👏 👏 Looking forward to more such scenes! 😊 😊

Also, loved that you gave AmRin a fair space. In the show, we never got something like that though I so wanted it but now that I'm getting, I'm just excited to know how things turn out between these two! 😊

Frantically waiting for SwaRonShi performance!! ❤️

Thank you so much Dii for such beautiful updates! 😊 😊 Love ya!