Users

Frequent Posters

Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 Superb update...
 Finally Dadii out...
hehehehe ...
And Rey showed  sharon her right place...

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story...read all parts in one go...
Loved it...
Finally rey took a stand for his wife n cleared her insecurities with his love by not leaving her after knowing about their past from Dadi...glad that Sharon had realised her mistake but lately...
Good that now Dadi is out of their life's...oh god she planed to kill Taani n her baby...I agree whatever happened with her daughter is not good but taani is at no fault n very glad that rey stood with her...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update

update

update
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±   ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±
 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±
 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±           update kab milega

🥱 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± 

🥱  ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±   ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±

ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±
 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± 

🥱 ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Waiting for next part eagerly...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 14

Swayum placed her luggage in the car and turned to sharon, who was carrying their baby in her arms. After hearing what she had tried to do, along with her grand-mother, he was angry, hurt. As far as he know, his sharon wasn't like this. She would never hurt anyone let alone her brother's wife and his unborn child.

"Lets go, Sharon." Swayum said to her, he moved toward the driver seat but she stopped him.

"Swayum, you talk to bhai, please, tell him to forgive me. I know i did a mistake, and i'm sorry for it. Please tell him to not to punish me like this-" Sharon pleaded to her husband. Swayum gave a angry glare to her.

"No. I'm not going to talk to him regarding this. He is right in whatever he is doing-"

"Swayum, how can you say this?"

"I can, sharon. Do you have any idea what you were doing with taani, you were helping your grandmother in torturing her. Woh pregnant hai, sharon, didn't you once thought about her and child growing inside her, thats also your brother's blood? What if something had happened to her or baby?" Swayum lost his cool and shouted at her, sharon lowered her eyes as her eyes filled tears.

"Now you will stay away from her. Get in the car, we are leaving for home." Swayum said to her in stern tone, He opened the passenger seat door, Sharon sat inside, feeling guilty and helpless. Swayum sat on the driver seat and drove away to his house.

Rey made her have her medicines then turned to leave when she grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going.

"Rey, can i ask you something?"

"Haa, taani. Bolo." Rey said, taani pulled him down and made him sit beside her on the bed. 

"Are you angry with me?" Taani asked him cutely, Rey look at his cute wife, his lips curved into a small smile. He cupped her face in his palm and kissed her cheek.

"Why will i be? Didn't i said downstairs, whatever happened in past, you are not at fault. I'll never let that painful past ruin our present and future." Rey whispered softly, staring into her eyes with lots of love which melted her heart.

"You are the best, hubby." Taani whispered back with a smile. She leaned and pressed her lips against his cheek, making him laugh.

"Are you still upset about whatever happened downstairs?" Rey asked her, the environment grew serious.

"I was hurt after knowing dadi's intentions but when my husband stood by my side, all the hurt replaced with happiness. When i realized my love is there to take care of me, i forgot all the worries." Taani whispered softly, her eyes slightly moist. She knew more than her, he is hurt, after knowing how his grand-mother and sister were doing.

"Rey, tell me one thing, you never liked dadi. Why?" Taani asked him, the bitter relation he share with his grandmother, confused her.

"When mom-dad died, instead of taking care of us, she left us. If my dad's manager and his wife hadn't come forward and helped us, i don't even know where me & sharon would have been now." Rey said to her, remembering the struggle he went through after his parents death. At small age, a big responsibility was on his shoulder. He had to take care of his sister and manage his dad's business along with it, and he was just 15. His father's manager and his wife helped them, manager took care of the business till Rey turned 18 then Rey took over the business and handled everything single handedly.

Taani, being aware of the inner turmoil of her husband, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in comfort of her embrace.

"You are the strongest person i have ever met, I love you." She whispered, placing a soft kiss on his head.

"You are my strength. And I love you more." Rey whispered back, he dipped his head in crook of her neck and hugged her more tightly, finding solace in her embrace. He felt miserable, just for him, she was bearing all the torture from past few days. He would never forgive his grand mother and sharon for this.

Its been a week now that subhadra devi is out of their lives, Rey was busy in pampering his pregnant wife while ignoring his sister, who many times visited him to seek forgiveness, but Rey was too hurt by her earlier behavior toward his wife, to forget everything and forgive her.

"Rey, you should talk to sharon once. She is feeling guilty." Taani said to her husband, who was having his dinner. Rey stopped eating and look at her.

"No, taani. I can't forget what she did. What if i hadn't hear dadi & her conversation that day? She would have even helped dadi in harming you and our child." Rey said to her, and the mere thought of something happening to her and baby, made him shiver in fear.

"But it was dadi who was filling her ear against her." Taani pointed out.

"And she is not a child anymore to follow everything blindly, she knew dadi is wrong yet she supported her. She herself is mother a baby, she should have understand you not helped her in torturing you. Listen, taani, you can forget this, but not me. And we are not talking on this topic again." Rey silenced by, she frowned at his stern tone. She wasn't liking how he was ignoring his sister who means alot to him. She knew what sharon did was wrong, but she could also see sharon is guilty and want her brother to forgive her.

"Now don't think too much about this, my baby is hungry so start eating." Rey said to her once he noticed she wasn't eating and was playing with her food.

"Sadu-Singhania." Taani grumbled, but started eating noticing his glare. Rey shook his head, he leaned a gave a soft peck on her lips which made her smile which lighten up his world.

Please do leave your feedback :)
princess_tara thumbnail
beautiful update
it had all the things i wanted from it
you did a fabulous job in writing it
cant believe its going to end soon😭
still excited to read next part
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update good swayam suport rey and scold sharon taarey convo was nice how sweet taani was forgive sharon
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... taarey part was cute... update soon