Ishra OS - Do Anjaane Ajnabi (HBD Prayosha)

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Its our sweetu prayu birthday and she wants a sweet simple ishra os just like movie vivah .so here it goes.

DO ANJAANE AJNABI

ishita was sitting in the middle of bed ,wearing a beautiful dark pink lahengaa having green and mehroon velvet border with heavy golden work all over it .Her beautiful face was covered with veil of duptta ,her heart was beating fast as she was waiting for her husband .it will be for the first time they will be meeting alone that too in his oops no their room and above all its their first night.The thought of being with him brought a beautiful smile on her face but more than that she was nervous as well as having goosebumps, the different waves of emotions were going beyond control,she curled her palms in a tight fist to be calm .

After a while she heard door opening sound ,she curled herself more due to nervousness as she knows its him only .He walked to the bed and sat beside her .she was sitting holding her keens with her hands ,he forwarded his hand and held her hand ,ishita closed her eyes to feel his soft touch .He then slowly removed the veil to have a look of her angelic face ,she was still closing her eyes and hiding her head up to her neck. He slowly but lovingly raised her head by his fingertip and spoke concerned " ishita are you ok ".

She nodded still closing her eyes .

R- then y are you closing your eyes ,are you scared of me ,m I that bad .

She immediately opened her eyes and spoke 
" nahi nahi nothing like that ,I just umm I just you know its my first marriage .

He laughed aloud listening to her words and spoke" its my first marriage too ,are you planning to do more than one ,if yes then drop your ideas as I m not going to leave you in this and following seven births ".He said it to tease her but she was very much nervous ,her eyes immediately welled up and she tried to clear herself " actually I want to say ,I mean its...no not like I mean to ..

Raman smiled sensing she is too nervous ,he sat beside her and pulled her for a tight hug and sushed her " ishita shhh why are you so nervous ,m I a monster ."

She looked at him with a cute pout and shook her head negatively like a kid .

R- then why are you so scared .is this marriage is forced on you or you don't like me .

When he started talking ishita became a bit relax now she is ok .

I- nothing like that .

R- Then.

I- just a bit nervous ,I hadn't been so close to anyone that's why .

R- oh so you are scared of me ,but we have talked earlier also ,we have already confessed our feeling towards each other then why are you so scared.

I- ( bit loud) I told you na ,I m nervous not scared .

R- that's like my ishita ,now you are back in ishita mode .now tell me what happened .

I- nothing .

R- oh nothing then should we continue .

He spoke this nuzzeling to her neck ,she pulled herself from him and said " see my friends were right ,they told me husbands don't like to talk on their first night they only want ...you know .

R- achcha this all planning is to spoil my first night .hai na ( isn't).

Ishita encircled his arms around her shoulder, sted her head on his shoulder and spoke " nope nothing like that ,it just that I want to know you little more ,everything happened in so jiffy and then amma appa akka ,everybody was around when we talk ,we never had a proper talk."

R- oh to my jaan wants to know me more .ok will tell you .but before that he layed and kept his head on her lap ,she lovingly started caressing her hairs .

They started talking.
Raman was CEO of PSR multinational company. He was eleder son of mr and Mrs bhalla ,he has a lil sister simmi and a young brother romi .One month back he has been transferred to Paris branch of same company .Now he has to leave for Paris and they don't have any idea till when he will live there .Toshiji was ok with it but two things were bothering her.

One she was worried about her sons health as he will not get house cooked food there ,another reason was she don't want an foreigner DIL .so she want that raman should marry before leaving for Paris .He also gave aprooval that he will marry before going .

Mr bhalla was gone to Mumbai for some meeting and there he met his old friend Mr Viswanathan iyer .They were best buddies from college but after completing college Mr iyer has left Delhi and was living with his family in chennei .Now when they had met they started reminiscing their old  memories ,then they started talking about their family and in the mean time they also talked about their kids .while they were talking they came to know that Mr bhalla has a son for which he is searching a suitable girl and Mr iyer has a daughter for which he is searching a good boy .Both the fathers exchanged pics of their childrens to talk further for marraige to their families.

They returned from their trip and showed ishra pictures to family ,both the families like ishra for each other .soon they decieded to meet .Mr iyer with his family came to Delhi to meet bhallas .Both family met and everybody like the ishra buy before they jump to any decision elders decided that the girl and boy should talk alone for a while .

Ishra were send to a room alone ,Raman was sitting in couch while ishita was standing down casting her eyes .There was pin drop silence in the room for atleast five min..when raman thought that their time will spend without talking or looking at eachother then he broke the ice and asked " what's your name ."

I- ( still looking down )- ishita iyer .

Listening to her sweet voice raman looked at her for the first time and was lost in her beauty .she was looking so beautiful in neavyblue kamjivaram saree with mahroon and green border with golden work.

R( again)- so ishita are you ready for this marriage or this is forced .

I- no no this marriage is not forced to me.

R- then look up and see me .I want you to agree for marriage only if you like me .

I- no its ok ,I m already ready for this marriage .

R- why and how ,I mean how can you marry a person without even looking at him.

I- I had already seen you .

R- how .

I- in the pic.

R- oh ,even I had seem your pic but you are actually more beautiful than pic.ishita I don't want a shy wife but a wife who can walk with me throughtout my life not behind me .

Ishita looked up and their eyes met for a while.
Then ishita spoke " I m not shy but I know very well that my appa must have chosen best for me that's why I m agreeing for this marriage without looking you ."

Raman walked to her and raised her chin by his finger .she was still looking down .

R- but still I want you to look at me and tell do you like me .

Iishita raised her eyes to look at him ,he was already looking at her ,they shared an intense eyelock ,but that were disturbed by knock at the door ,it was simmi who has come there to call them .Listening to the knock raman walked to the door not before handing her his card speaking "call me ,I will be waiting for your answer ."

Ishra agreed for marriage and the engagement was also done before iyers left for chennei as marriage was fixed after 20 days and they have to do lot of arrangements.

After two days ishita was trying to sleep lost in the memories of the changes in life in last one week .she was playing with her engagement ring and was thinking about him when her phone ringed .it was an unknown number at first she didn't picked the call but when it ranged again and she picked the call irritatedly.
Before she speak anything she heard his voice .

R- you didn't call me ,I waited for you till two days .

Ishita was lost in his voice as well as she was wondering from where he got her number but he answered her as if he knows what she is thinking " no need to think much jaan ,I got your number from your amma .I asked your number from her saying mom wants to talk to you ."

Ishita smiled listening to him.

R- ( faking anger )- ishita now i feel that I m an idiot talking and calling you whereas you don't speak a word ,it seems that you are not happy woth this marraige .ok don't speak i m going to cancel this marraige and will go alone to paris and will marry an foreigner ...

I( before he completes his sentence )- and i will kill her .

R- why .

I- ( angry )- because she will marry you .

R- why ,why can't she marry me .

I( possessively)- because you are mine .

R-( smiling fully )- there you go .that's like my ishita .

Ishita smiled shyly and they continued their talks .Now it has become their routine to talk for hours in night .And also in day they call each other time to time .One sunday she was having lunch with her family and his phone buzzed ,she took the phone and went inside to talk everybody glared her that they talk too much that she is not getting time to talk to her family.ishita told same thing to him .

R- so you are saying that I should not call you saying so he cut the call.

R( st)- now you yourself will call me madrasan and I will make you confess your love for me.

One whole day passed he didn't called ,ishita started to feel restless ,she was behaving grumply to everyone ,nobody was able to understand what's happening to her .Suddenly her little sister noticed that Raman is not calling from last day ,she informed same to amma .Amma came to ishita ,caresses her hairs and asked" ishu kanna did you had some fight with raman ".

I- nope .

A- then why he is not calling .

I - I told him not to call as you people don't like us talking somuch .

Amma was shocked listening to her words ,she spoke " ishu are you mad ,u told him that we don't like you talking to him ."

I- yup .

A- mad girl what will he think about Us just call him and talk to him and don't you dare take our name in between you two .

Amma went scolding her ,while ishita immediately called him ,he didn't picked the call .At night ishita was sitting in her bed angrily cursing him looking to mobile continuously.
At last phone ranged ,she picked the phone in first ring and spoke " I m not talking to you ."

Raman smiled " so what should I do now ,should i hung up."

I- i will kill you if you do so .

R- omg i m scared of your ishita mode please be back to my ishita .

I( smiled )- why didn't you called for two days .

R- that's strange you yourself told not to call and now you are blaming me .

I- mein boloongi to aap mujhse baat nahi karoge ( if I tell you will not talk to me ).

R- Maine aisa to nahi kaha ( I didn't tell like this)

I- you don't missed me .

She asked cutely .

R- do you missed me .

I- I asked first so you should answer me first .

R- as I had called you have to answer me .

I- humm.

R- ye kaisa jawaab hai ( what type of answer is this ).

I- i missed you a lot .

R- nope you are lying .

I- why should i lie ,i told you na i missed you .

R- i don't think so ,why would you miss me .

I( angrily )- because i love you .

There was a pin drop silence from both the side as both were feeling the depth of those words .ishita was silent as she spoke her feelings whole raman was feeling those words closing his eyes .After a while ishita spoke " Raman are you there ."

R- humm.

I- Ramannn.

She strected his name ,his smiled and said " what happened Jaan ."

I- now you also tell .

R( teasing )- what .

I- tease me how much you want ,we are getting married in ten days after that I will not leave .

R- even I don't want that you leave me.

I- leave me means I will not spare you .

R- I don't want to be spared .

I- I will kill you .

R- I m already dead in your love .

I- ( irritated)-I will eat you raw.

R- ( dreamingly )- ah I m waiting for that moment .

Ishita blushed understanding his words and hers thinking what she had spoke .she immediately hung the call.

Flashback ends .

PRESENT .

R- the time has come now I m all yours,just eat me raw.

Ishita blushed and hide herself in his chest .He pulled her from him and kissed her forehead lovingly.she closed her eyez yo feel his soft and loving touch .Then he bend towards her lips and took them in a soul sheering kiss ,at first it was gentle ,then passionate then it become wild at both fighter for dominence ,soon they were drown in pool of passion at last they made love and becomes each others in all senses.

That's all friends .Hope you people like his simple OS ,prayu I hope I me your expectation.
Enjoy reading and drop your valuable comments.Don't forget to hit like buttons

Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
detha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜‰
unresss...

its simply superb
really wesome

raman is always in teasing mode

beautiful stopr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAYOSHA di

thanks for pm
Edited by detha - 8 years ago
Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ressyyy
---------------
Unres
--------------
Happy Bday Prayosha Diii
------------------------------------------
Pooja Diii
Just one word
Simply fantastic
Lvd each n every moments of this story
Its just awesome n I really have no more words
Edited by Roohachu - 8 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated an OS .enjoy reading
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...

You know what...You told me You will post a prologue...but I wanted an OS only...because I can't wait for longgg story...& You fulfilled my wish ...without my telling...

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...Sooo Much...for Your wishes...

Back to story...

It was really amazing...Really I did not thought like this...You have written it very beautifully...

First there was IshRa's first night...then you wrote their first meeting...so lovely...

Ishita was so shy & nervous...& moreover Raman was teasing her...& laughing at her slip of words...

Raman was saying... that's my Ishita...it was so sweet...

Their phone talks...& Ishita directly said ...don't call me...& Raman again played...& Made her confess her feelings...their fights were so cute...

& Their romance ...I loved it...

Once again...Thank You...for Writing this cute story for me...Love You Di...

Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday prayosha
Lovely story Pooja simple sweet and awesome I loved it totally
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lighthearted OS Poo...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ishu was so cute in this...
And BTW, Happy Birthday Prayosha