Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.love Trishna's portrayal. Chubby girl n rk's teasing shows he is coming back to his old self.Drunken rk n Madhu r hilarious. Array of songs is just fab.
Continue soon n thanks for pm.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rk is coming out of his shell becoz of Madhu n both r not realizing dat both r feeling in love
Awesome update
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. ...hahaha...omg love the drunken act...the story is getting more and more interesting. ...loved how RK teased Trishna...waiting how her character is built up...please update soon...really waiting for it...thanks for the PM 😉
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont..soon

thanks for pm dear,,
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.loved it.specially their teasing n irritating paabo.loved rk trish convo.

Edited by GOODLUCKANGEL - 8 years ago
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 13 

RK pulled Madhu's hand as he climbed up the stairs while Madhu kept on singing songs. As soon as they reached the room Madhu threw herself at RK singing a romantic song. 

"Madhu.. Paabo is gone.. You don't need to sing songs now " RK said with a drunken smile. 

"But I want to sing these songs for you?" Madhu said pouting. 

"What songs? " RK asked back . 

"Love songs.. Romantic songs.. Sexy songs" she said lisping in the last part as she blinked her eyes dreamily. 

"sexy songs? Why " RK asked imitating her.

"because you are sexy" Madhu said pinching his cheeks. 

"you don't pinch a guy's cheeks if you find them sexy.. " RK said smirking. 

"Then what should I do?" she asked innocently. 

Rk leaned forward and kissed her lips. It was a deep kiss but short. "This.." he said parting. 

"This? " she asked and then kissed him again. This time they didn't part and kissed soundly. They opened their mouth and let their tongues mate while their eyes were closed with passion. 

They fell on the bed while still kissing with Madhu on top of RK. While Madhu moaned in pleasure feeling his chest collide with hers, RK held her close by the waist. They kissed hungrily all the while. 

"Rishabh.. We should stop.. " she said panting trying to regain her senses. 

"I don't want to, Madhu.." RK said moaning in pleasure. 

Madhu felt a shiver of joy and longing running through her spine , hearing him say that. They rolled over and RK trapped her between his arms. He looked at her beautiful face now, as he felt a solace filling him from inside seeing her. His gaze was as if touching her skin, her trembling lips drove him crazy. He leaned forward again kissing her neck now as she moaned in pleasure, holding him closer to herself. 

He fondled her and loved her while she kissed him with all her might. 
They made out for some time more while feeling each other close. Trying to capture every feeling of their touch. Soon the alcohol and the day's tiredness took over them and they drifted off to sleep. 

Next day, Madhu woke up with a head ache again. She held her head trying to accustom her eyes to the light. At first she was scared not being able to recognise the surroundings, but then her gaze fell on RK and she felt relaxed.  She looked around and remembered all that they did last night. 

"Ohh My God! " she almost screamed with eyes wide in shock. 

Rk woke up hearing her. 

"What happened?"  he asked worried. 

"That woman is gonna cut me from the middle and drain my blood out.. " she said he eyes still wide. 

"Who? And why?" RK asked confused and angry. 

"Your paabo.. Don't you remember what we did last night.. She will really poison my food" she said panicking. 

Rk laughed hearing her. "Come on.. This was the first.. Poison is still far away.." he said casually. 

"What? " she asked looking at him. "You are planning how to get me to that stage.. Why don't you kill me just like that.." she said angrily. 

"Then who will be my partner in crime,  girl... " RK asked back as if it was obvious. He got up and walked to window and Madhu walked behind him. 

"So, if I won't be your partner in crime, you will let me die?" she asked angrily. 

"Well I will try my best to save you.. " he said turning to her genuinely. 

Madhu stared at him shocked. He turned to walk to the other side after he had opened the curtains. 

"I didn't know you are so selfish.." she said angrily tailing behind him. Just then RK entered the washroom and the door shut at her face. She gasped in shock. 

"You can't just bang the door at me Rishabh Kundra" she shouted at the door. 

He opened the door as he leaned at the wall sexily. 

"if you haven't noticed we are at the washroom door now.. But if you still insist, I have no problem in having you accompany me in there  " he said flicking his head to that side. 

Madhu turned crimson red hearing him. And RK felt a beat or two skip. 

"Just go in there.. Dirty man" she said making a face trying to hide her blush and quickly turned around. Then the other events of the night started coming to her mind. Their kiss, and then the make out session. She blushed thinking of it and also got scared of herself. What was it? Why did they do it? And then did Rishabh remember it? She looked at the washroom door thinking that. It was just alcohol influence maybe, she thought. 

Rishabh was standing in front of the mirror looking at his reflection. He remembered what they did with paabo but what was coming back to his mind again and again was what he and Madhu did in the room. Were they really going to do everything? And why did they kiss? Madhu doesn't remember that part for sure otherwise she would have panicked about this too the way she panicked about paabo. He cursed himself for behaving that way with Madhu. What if she would have felt bad if she had remembered it. He can't lose her at all. He knows, he has felt something more and strange for her but he can't let it show otherwise he can lose her. He promised himself to take care from now on and not do anything that would potentially offend her. 

She was still sitting on the couch with a pounding headache waiting for RK to come out when she heard a knock at the door. She looked up to find Radha standing there. 

She was suddenly overly conscious. She closed her eyes in mortification as the sight of their scandal came to her mind. What would Radha think of her. Until yesterday she was so happy that Madhu came in Rishabh's life, now she must surely be here to scoff at her and scare her away. 

Radha came in and kept the tray she had brought on the table. It had a pain killer and water along with coffee. Madhu looked at it and felt embarrassed even more. 

"I thought you both would need it.. " she said looking at her with a smile though she seemed uncomfortable. 

Madhu just looked at the tray not knowing how to face her. 

Radha let out a slight laugh. 

"You both were too much last night" she said laughing a little more. 

Madhu looked at her shocked.  She was laughing about it. 

"I don't know if I should justify myself or apologise.. And I don't even know why I am even feeling that I should say something.. I just.. " she said trying to find the right words. She didn't want Radha to think bad of her. 

"You don't need to.. I understand everything.. He is my son.." Radha said with a smile.  "in fact I wanted to thank you to come in his life.." she said caressing her hair. 

"But yesterday I... " Madhu tried to say something. 

"Yesterday I saw the bonding and love you both share.." Radha interrupted. 

Madhu looked at her shocked. For two reasons.Firstly, after all the drama they both created, this woman says she was happy and secondly Love. Bonding, yes she may agree to that but do they both share love? 

"You both freshen up and come down.. Breakfast is ready.. " she said and went away while Madhu was still lost in thought. 

"Ohhh..  Mom must have brought it.." Rk said casually seeing the pain killers. For a second he forgot he was angry at his mother. He came and popped one into his mouth. 

"What happened? Did she scold you? " he asked with a frown seeing her so lost. 

" No.. She was in fact happy.. " Madhu said confused. 

Rk laughed hearing her. "So you are worried why she didn't scold you.. Don't worry biwi, Paabo will fulfil all your wishes.." RK said teasing. 

Madhu's eyes widened again remembering paabo. She was actually scared to have breakfast today. 

After some time they were sitting at the break fast table. It was after an year almost that RK was having breakfast on the table with Balraj. Now RK was feeling confident. He wanted to be in front of Balraj every moment, so he can avenge himself. 

Paabo sat with an evident frown, eyeing Madhu and RK alternatively. 

"Rishabh" Balraj finally spoke up. 

"Paabo told me what the two of you did last night.. This is not how you behave in my house.. " he said angrily. 

RK smirked victoriously hearing him. This was what he wanted. 

"Oh actually I was so drunk last night that I misplaced the rule book..." RK said sarcastically. "Biwi, did you see it?" he looked at her enquiring. 

"I never go by the rules so it's not much of my interest.." she said shrugging while eating. 

Balraj looked at them angrily, they were both equally sharp tongued. . "and why are the two of you eating from same plate?" he exclaimed finally getting irritated. 

"I wish I would have said it's to increase the love between the two of us but... As it is that's an alien word in this house "RK said sympathetic. 

"he thinks we will poison her food.." Paabo complained angrily. 

"What rubbish is that? Why would we do that? " he said irritated. 

"The same reason why you threatened Dipali and her family.." RK said glaring at him. 

Balraj looked away hearing him. "It's not necessary that you rub it on my face all the time.. I was protecting my family's honour" 

"Well.. I can see how honoured we have become.. " RK said nodding his head as if genuinely. 

Balraj took in a deep breath trying to control his anger. 
The breakfast after that continued in silence as Balraj understood its useless to discuss anything with him.
-----

Radha was sitting in her room now reading a magazine. She heard a knock at her door and looked up to see Madhu standing there with a nervous smile. 

"Madhubala.. Come in.. " she said happily. 

Madhu entered the room and sat on the couch in front of her. 

"I don't know what you will be thinking of me after whatever happened yesterday... Or at the dining table.. And even though I came to this house without any intention of being an ideal daughter in law but I just don't feel comfortable in it specially in front of you.. " she said. 

Radha smiled seeing her. She kept her hand on her head lovingly. 

"Don't worry child.. I love Rishu a lot.. That's obvious because he is my son.. He has been very naughty all his life and he had done some mistakes too.. Last night even he came drunk just as much as you were.. You are his wife, and I know you are here because you love him so much that you are accompanying him in his fight with his family.. You are no less than a daughter to me.. So if I can forgive and forget it for my son for it, I can very well ignore yours.. " Radha said lovingly. 

Madhu smiled as tears started to develop in her eyes. 

"And besides you did no mistake to feel guilty about.. But yes.. I would ask you and Rishu to be careful.. It could have been dangerous.." 

Madhu broke into a smile hearing her. "you were waiting for us last night, right?" Madhu asked. 

"I am your mother.. I can't help but get worried for my children.. " she said. 

Madhu smiled as a tear fell through her eyes. 

"I lost my mother three years back to cancer.. And even though me and dad were left together but we were still alone.. Dad was way too dependent on her.. And to cope up with her absence he engrossed in his work. I eventually decided to move out as staying in that house all day made me just remember her in every nook and corner of the house.. But seeing you, I remember my own mother.. Maybe that is the reason I just couldn't bear the thought that you will think bad of me.." Madhu completed with tears in her eyes. 

Radha stood up from her chair and sat beside Madhu hugging her to console her. 

After sometime Madhu quietened down "I never told this to anyone so... "

"Well I would be more than happy to have secrets with my daughter in law.." Radha said with a teasing smile. 

"ohh so you mean we won't have those fights and kitchen politics? " Madhu asked acting disappointed. 

"Well I will win those without you even knowing about it.." Radha said proudly. "Don't underestimate me.. I am Rishu's mother" 

"And I won't let you win.. After all I am Rishu's wife " Madhu said with equal pride. 
Both of them broke into a hearty laugh. 

"now tell me what do you want to eat for lunch today.. I will tell the cook .." Radha said. 

Madhu looked at her for a few seconds. Her eyes suddenly shone with a naughty glint. 

"What? " Radha asked surprised. 

"What does Paabo hate?" she asked grinning. 
------
Edited by k.atrina75 - 8 years ago
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part loved rishbala moments and the part of madhu and Radha and tq for the pm
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice part...loved rishbala moments...waiting for the day when they will kiss without getting drunk😆
waiting for next the part...eagerrrlllyyy😉
update soon

thanks for the pm
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha what does pabbo hate!!  Madhu rocked it!!!  Lol This update was too good!!  Really loved the bonding between radha and madhu and hope it continues till end!!  Lol she was worried about pabbo adding poison in her food and not about what they both did last night lol!!  hehehe I m not interested in rule books madhu was best in this update!!  Thanks for pm 
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear...
i thought pabo wl create big scene...bt its nt so big...
aww loved bonding betn madhu and radha...she could see the love bonding betn rishabala...hope they too wl understand soon