how is aradhya the secret weapon?

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i'm a little confused with what aradhya's grandma wants with her..does she also want her to become a dasi? she said aradhya was her secret weapon against rao but how is she the secret weapon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first of all superb topic to raise and ya i'm too confused i think aradhya's granmother can do that also she will make aradhya as devdasi because as far as i know aaji's character she can go any level to fight back to pradumna
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in the version... the grandmother exchanged aryan and aradhya after they were born... aradhya from rao's family and may be kumudini wanted to make a devdasi out of rao's family.
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the 1st episode showed tulsi saying that they don't know that she has a daughter otherwise they snatched her , maybe aradhya is related to rao
dasa06 thumbnail
according to the tamil show krishnadasi, aradhya and aryan were exchanged after their birth...aradhya is actually pradyumna's grand daughter and aryan tulsi's son..aaji wants to make aradhya a devdasi thereby avenging pradyumna rao..
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ahhh...I do not know this in actual version...thanks for revealing...
somany twists...!!!
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shravanfan

in the version... the grandmother exchanged aryan and aradhya after they were born... aradhya from rao's family and may be kumudini wanted to make a devdasi out of rao's family.

Oh..that's really interesting..
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i must say that this show is having so many suspense in his sleeves that we have to think before watching the episode and after watching the episode what happend next .
i must say that later there going to be abig revealtion about the birthday of aryan and aardhya .
its too griping that we can not miss each episode to know what exactly going to happen in the show .
so far the story is going to catch lots of eyeball .
the excution is superb and they change many thing from the original verson .
it mere six episode old and at first let the story unfold then let see what store for us 
nice topic 
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so why aaji says aradhya as weapon simple reason as i heard it too in tamil krishnadasi they have shown aaji exchanges aradhya with aryan so it menas aradhya from rao's family and by making aradhya devdasi she can get her revenge back but i dont know about further track