Aradhya gets to know about Tulsi being a Krishnadasi

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Colors TV' new drama serial Krishnadasi has attracted its viewers with its unique and bold storyline.

After a long period of 21 years Tulsi and Kumudini return to their village Krishnavati.

Tulsi doesnt want Aradhya(Sana Amin Sheikh) to know about her past and is ashamed of it while Kumudini is proud of being a Krishnadasi and wants Aradhya to know about it.

Tulsi and Kumudini go to Tamre's marriage where Tulsi dances for her Krishna.

Aradhya sees her and realizes that Tulsi and Kumudini are Krishnadasis.

This hurts Aradhya a lot.

She realizes that her own family is a part of the system against which she was fighting.

In the upcoming episode, Aradhya will get slapped by Tulsi and she will ask Tulsi about her father.

Let's see if Aradhya get to know about her father's identity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Actually I guess more than Aaradhya, we are more excited to see who the father is ðŸ˜Š
Cant be Rao's son coz otherwise the story will become too awkward ðŸ˜•
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs... yeah everyone is reeling their brain about the family mystery... it very gripping
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope the content remains like this and i did not apply the brain in fiction daily soap because we apply and create theory on our own way and cvs came up with another bomb .
sepcially this particular channel because i saw lots of shows on this channel .can not trust the channel cvs but i hope that content is remain gripping