Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 12

Madhu was roaming about in the house trying to get herself acquainted with the place. She walked past Radha's room. Radha saw her pass by and quickly came out not able to hold herself back. 

"Madhubala.." she called out from behind. 

Madhu turned around. She felt a little nervous. Only Radha made her nervous, she was bravely able to put up her front in front of others. "I was just getting acquainted with the house.." she said nervously. 

"Ohh wow..  That's a very good decision.. I will show you around.. " she said getting happy and walked towards her. Madhu didn't know what to say for a few seconds but then she started to walk with her too. 

"this is our garden.. I used to grow flowers here" Radha said as they were now approaching the garden. 

"You don't do that now?" this was the first time Madhu spoke in the last 10 minutes of their tour. 

"My real flowers are my children.. And if even one of them is unhappy... It won't let me stay in peace and growing these flowers then seems a lie.." she said getting upset. . "But now that Rishabh has you.. He will be happy again and we will grow flowers again" 

Madhu didn't know why she felt a happiness hearing that. "Rishabh told me about Trishna.. Though I didn't see her.. " Madhu said confused trying to change topic. 

"she is in college.. She would come back by evening. " Radha said. 

"yeah then she will get the shock of her life.." Madhu said pursing her lips a little nervous. She didn't know why now she had started feeling bad that she came to Rishabh's house as a bad news. 

"But she will be happy to meet you.. " Radha said caressing her head. 

Madhu smiled at her slightly. 

They were looking ahead at the garden. Each confused what to say. Just then they heard the main door bang open. 

"Mom...  I am hungry!" a girl's voice echoed in the room. 

"think of the devil and she is here " Radha said with a slight laugh. Madhu smiled back slightly. She hoped RK was with her. She didn't want to face Trishna alone. 

Radha and Madhu walked in to find Trishna spread on the couch tired. She was a chubby girl and Madhu knew why she wanted to eat as soon as she entered. "Patil kaka!" she screamed. 

Just then her gaze fell on Madhu. She quickly straightened herself. 

"Oops..  Sorry.. Didn't know we had guests.. Hello " she said politely. 

Madhu smiled back but then turned to look at stairs hoping that RK comes soon  

"she is not a guest.." Radha said with a smile. 

"amm.. What do you mean? " Trishna asked confused. 

"She is.." Radha continued excited. 

"My wife! " Rk said loudly from the stairs. 

"What!" Trishna stood up shocked as Madhu looked at RK.  It felt safest to look at him right now and ignoring the shocked and hateful expressions.

"yes " Radha confirmed excitedly. 

"No no mom..  I heard something wrong.." Trishna said with a laugh thinking that her mom is talking of something else. 

"No you heard right... She is my wife and your bhabhi" RK said now standing with the three of them. 

"But you weren't married when I went to college! " she screamed shocked. 

"Well then obviously it happened in the mean time" RK said with a slight smile enjoying the look. 

"That can't be! You can't marry without me " Trishna insisted. 

"Well I found out that your presence wasn't a dire necessity.. It's the bride and from without whom marriage cannot take place.." RK said enjoying the teasing. 

"But when.. Mom you could have called me home.. Hell! when did you all prepare " she almost screamed. 

"I will tell you all that later" Radha said in a pressured tone not wanting to touch the sensitive topic. 

"Why later? " she asked back restless. 

Madhu was by now about to break into a laugh seeing her child like behaviour. 

"Yes she will tell you.. First you fill up that bucket of yours" RK said pointing at her stomach. Just then Patil entered the room with a tray filled with food. 

"See Patil kaka knew you would get extra hungry in this surprise so he has brought double" RK said laughing. 

Radha and Trishna gaped at him shocked. After months he was behaving that way. Teasing Trishna like he did before. In the last few months he and Trishna had rather become distant. Even more than he was with Paabo or Balraj. Because even when hating and fighting with them he had a relation still. But Trishna having no fault, never was a center of his anger and she being the younger sister never really felt it easy to discuss about the problems in his life. It ultimately resulted in their relation becoming too distant to even be felt. 

"What are you staring at? Eat your food.. It will get cold.. " RK shouted getting irritated by their stare. 

"Madhu, let's go out for sometime.. I am getting really bored here.."  he said holding her hand pulling her away. It was more of a relief to Madhu that she was able to escape the awkward situation. 

They were both sitting in a pub again. "I don't know why you came here.. You want to drink again.." Madhu said annoyed. 

"yes.. And not only me but even you " he said with a naughty smile. 

"me! No! We will have to go back to your house and your family will be there.." she said refuting. 

"Exactly! " Rk said with raised eyebrows. 

"Remember we had to teach them a lesson.."  he told her with a sarcastic smile as he felt she had forgotten.  "Or you plan on impressing them with your household skills, being the Ekta Kapoor bahu" he said with a laugh. 

"Yeah sure " she said rolling her eyes. "So what have you thought..?"  she asked excited. 

----------

It was way past midnight and they hadn't returned. Radha was awake waiting for them. She was even worried. Though it was usual for RK to not be at home at night, but she was worried specially for Madhu. Just then she heard the bell ringing. Patil came quickly to open the door and even Paabo came out of her room, ready in her angry avatar to scold the new bahu for such misbehaviour. 

Madhu entered the house with her hands in the air beside her like wings.  "Zara sa ghoom lu mai" she sang in a drunken voice. 

"Arey haan re haan re haan " RK said entering behind her equally drunk. 

Radha, Paabo and Patil stared at them shocked. 

"zara sa jhoom lu mai" she sang again turning back to RK with jerk as her hair flew with the force. 

"Arey haan re haan re haan". 

"Aa tujhe choom lu mai.. " Madhu said holding his collar pulling him closer. RK stared in her eyes as she started back. The eyelock grew intense within seconds. 

Just then Paabo came to stand beside them angrily. "Are you both drunk?!" she screamed disgusted pulling Madhu away. 

"I got this one " Madhu screamed excited. 

"Thodi si jo pi li hai" she said gesturing for small at her finger coming closer to get face. "Chori to nahi ki hai" she said shaking her head with narrowed eyes. 

Paabo's eyes grew wide in shock and even Radha looked at her shocked and scared. She moved back due to the smell of alcohol. 

Rk came forward singing the next line, laughing at her but then slipped and fell on the floor. Madhu quickly went to him trying to pick him up. 

"Aaj rapat jayei, to humei na uthaiyo" he sang smirking at her as he held her hand. "Humei jo uthaiyo to khud bhi rapat jaiyo" he pulled her on the floor. He sang the song as he imprisoned her between his arms getting on top of her. He lost himself in her as they both froze. 

"what the hell you think you are doing!? " Paabo screamed scandalised. 

RK frowned at her but then it was again replaced with a smirk.
"mere angne mei tumhara kya kaam hai? Mere angne mei tmhara kya kaam hai" 

He sang as they both  got up. And started dancing and circling around her. "Jo hai naam wala, wahi to badnam hai.. Jo hai naam wala wahi to badnam hai" they sang as they danced around her. 

Insulted Paabo finally huffed in anger and walked off to her room. Madhu jumped in excitement hooting as she raised her arms above in accomplishment while RK smirked at her retreating figure victorious. 

Radha was looking all of this quietly. She knew why this was happening. And even though it did hurt her to see them behave like that but she was still happy that now RK was really not alone. She smiled at them and walked off. 

----------
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, loved it, Rishbala are drunk or pretending, continue soon.
Thanks for the PM
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome.loved their teasing of pabho
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was too funny imagining RK and Madhubala in a drunken antakshari ðŸ˜†
So RK's sister Trishna is a nice person as well besides Radha...hope she will help Madhu as well in her need...

But I have one complain...the update was so good but too short...could you please give some longer updates? And can we expect some drunken romance for RK Madhu's first wedding night ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜›?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
fascinating update 
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious update.
TK teasing Trishna and then both getting drunk and singing songs. Song selection was too good.
Radhaji and Trishna are soft spots here.
already waiting for the next.
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funtastic update. 
Loved rishbala singing and dancing.  That was one amazing update. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update buddy. Im loving it more day by day. Thanks a lot for the pm
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😛 v v nice update liked trishnas cute little upset...hoping to get a long update next pl...pl...

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg i loved drunken madhu amd RK...
well it was awesome lesson for paboo.
i feel bad for radha but she should stand for there children...
well lets see what will balraj reaction on this..
continue soon...