Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
INTERESTING AND AWESOME... 
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Superb update...
Taarey romance was hot...
Taani loves him but he's not or maybe he didnt realize it...
Update soon...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3

"F**k." He cursed under his breath as he closed the door behind him and entered the suit, blood rushed to south, taking in her sight. She was sitting on the bed and dressed in blacknightie. She lifted her eye lashes and gave a sly smile to him. She got up, gracefully walking toward him, she caused his heart to beat faster than usual. It never happened before, but since yesterday this was happening to him. Whenever she would come close to him, his heart would start beating so loudly that he could hear his own heartbeats.

DHAK. DHAK. DHAK.

"Hello, Hubby." She winked at him, her eyes were shinning bright with naughtiness that made him raised his eye brow at her questioningly.

"Whats going on?" He asked her, watching her silently as she took his jacket off and throw it aside.

"Today we will do some experiment, you know dominant & Submissive type. You will be my submissive and I'm your dominant." Taani told him about her plan for the night while he stare at her with wide eyes.

"And from where you got this idea? Don't tell me you watched fifty shades-" Rey asked her, taani bit her lower lip and stare at him innocently.

"I did, last week  only and since then i wanted to try it. So lets do it tonight." Taani mumbled, suddenly feeling shy under his penetrating gaze.

"Sure, honey, but there is slight change in the plan. You will be the submissive-" Rey answered her back, smirking as her eyes went wide.

"What? No way! It was my idea so only i'll get to tie you down to the bed-" Taani argued causing him to narrow her eyes at her childishness. Instead of arguing with her, he picked her up in his arms and walked over the bed while she struggled in his arms.

"Rey, don't. I'm not letting you tie me then do all the dirty stuff. Its creepy." Taani warned him, hesitate to try it out.

"Why? Just a moment back you said you want to do it, then what happen now?" Rey asked her, staring down at his sexy wife who looking visibly nervous.

"Yeah, but i'm not sure. It might hurt me-" Taani defended herself, She gasped as he throw her on the bed then came on top of her.

"Do you trust me?" Rey asked her, looking straight into her eyes. Her gaze soften, she knew the answer, he does too but he wants to hear it from her.

"I do." She whispered, looking in to the eyes of the man she loves.

"Then you should know that i would never do something that will hurt you-" Rey whispered in daze, she blinked her eyes, the softness in his eyes was something she had never seen before. He was always playful or arrogant self with her all the time they had spent together in one year.

She closed her eyes as tears brimmed in her eyes, not wanting him to see her  like this, she bridged the gap between their lips and captured her lips in his. Kissing him softly. Rey kissed her back with equal passion, he made her lay down on the bed comfortable and switched off the lights. Soon the moans & groans echoed in the dark room as the couple drawn themselves in the pool of passion, experiencing new things together, which brought them more close to each other emotionally due to the trust they had in each other.

Next day, they both went out for lunch, spending some with each other like a real couple do.

"So? What will you do after divorce? I hope you are not having plans of turning sanyaasi and go to himalayas?" Taani asked him as she shoved the last piece of cupcake in her mouth.

"What? Sanyaasi? Seriously, Taani?" Rey laughed at her, taani rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, since world cup is coming, I'll train hard for that, and concentrate on my own cricket, which i wasn't able to since everyday my mother would call me after every two hour and blackmail me to come home and spend time with my wife. I mean common, I have better things to do than that-" Rey snickered, not noticing how much his words had hurt his wife who masked the sadness and gave a weak smile to him.

"After few months you will free." Taani whispered softly.

"Yeah. These love relationships & marriages are nothing but an obstacle in one's career. I mean, What will a man do, concentrate on his career or babysit his wife?" Rey mumbled, he paid off the bill and they both come out of the restaurant.

"But these are important. People have to balance their personal & professional life together. One cannot be avoided for another-" Taani said to him. They stopped walking, Rey look at her.

"But i'm not interested in that. I have no interest marriage and love. I want to focus of cricket not on these useless things." Rey answered her back, with seriousness in his voice. Taani gave a small nod in return, in past one year she had understood this very well.

"And i might be the captain of the team but that doesn't mean i'll take it for granted. I have so much pressure & work that i don't have time for you or anyone. With me, you are also suffering so its better we end this relation. Its better for both of us." Rey continued further, taani gulped down the lump formed in her throat.

"If you wanted, you could have take out little time for our relation but you didn't because you never wanted it.  Our marriage mean nothing to you. You never tried to make our relation work. You were always lost in your own world. If only you had thought about you & me as us-" Taani thought to herself sadly. Staring at him with blank eyes, it took her everything to not to cry infront of him.

"Lets not waste our time in discussing this. Its of no use." Rey muttered under his breath, he grabbed her hand and walked away.

"Where do you want to go next?" Rey turned to her and asked her.

"I want to buy some gifts for family members. Lets go there-" Taani said to him, with a smile. His breath hitched seeing her smile, it was truly beautiful just like her.

Please do leave your feedback :)
princess_tara thumbnail
Awesome update
I loved the idea of kinky sex😉
Taani shocked Rey by her idea of roleplay
Rey started feeling for Taani 
Awe his heart start beating faster in her presence
But he is unaware of his feeling
I hope he realize it before its too late
Poor Taani is suffering because of his lack of interest in their relationship 
But still showing herself strong