Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi thanx for wish & wow... awesome chap ya disha such a selfish girl i hate her so much ๐Ÿ˜ก and Ranveer ans to disha in Rv mood i like it .update soon ya & thanks for pm

ya paige you are always welcome dear. Disha is always been a stupid character from the first day of the show. There may even be chances for Rithika to change but Disha will never ever change she will have great principles in Jealousy, selfishness. Rv should handle Disha kind of people in this way only even Ishani should Ignore these kind of sister in her life but sacrifice girl will never know that  in the show. Ya let me update it keep reading paige๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 83
With a manly walk Ranveer entered his room. Disha's behaviour was hurting him to the extreme. Following Amba's words gave him his strength. At that moment his mobile rang from his pocket. He took his phone and display said it is police inspector Vikram. He picked the call...
RV: Haan Inspector...
Vikram: RV I have tried all the possible way but I am unable to move the case
RV: I am sorry Inspector I didn't cooperate with you well. Ishani's absence has made me weak but give me a day I will try my way to investigate but only one help I need from you

Vikram: Ya tell me RV
RV: You need to help me when needed
Vikram: Ya sure RV you will get the complete support of police when needed keep informing me if you get any clue that will help me to move the case.
RV: Sure Vikram I will...

When cutting the call there was a hand on his shoulders where he saw Amba with a happy face.
Amba: I am really happy Ranveer My Ranveer is back the way he spoke in the hall gave me the hope his life will be back soon
Ranveer:I didn't have any intention on Disha maa but the way she behave made me to talk like that.
Amba: There is nothing wrong in it happy that you handled her well how selfish she is. One thing is perfectly true she cannot be sister to Ishani any ways.
Ranveer: Haan Maa but Actually what I said was a lie
Amba(with a doubt look): lie
Ranveer: Haan Maa Actually I thought of Naming this house in Ishani name but Ishani didn't accept it What I said down was a lie
Amba(giving a smile): hmmm even that can be true too no problem Ranveer but You should not get weak at any moment dekhra
Ranveer: Nahi Maa actually it is not the time to cry See me tomorrow morning there will be a change...
Amba: tk dekhra
Ranveer:Maa Raagini

Amba: She cries a lot Ranveer I am hiding Ishani's photos too.. If she sees Ishani face she is crying to the extreme.
Ranveer: She is missing her a lot maa. Ishani never left Raagini for a single minute but now...
Amba: Ranveer don't worry about Raagini she is my pothi even I have responsibilities towards her let me take care of her you concentrate on Ishani...tk

Ranveer gave a smile to Amba. Responding him with a smile she left the room.
The day was drawing to the night.
Ishani was sitting inside the room seeing the day drawing to night. She was sitting in the floor resting her head in the wall. That window was the only way for her to look at the outside world but she was struggling so much without knowing the place she is in.
Ishani:(with bit tears): Now Raagini will have her cerlac. After that she will be playing hitting the walker. Ranveer will be sadly missing me. Don't know how all are going to handle Raagini. She will be wanting me badly haan even I am wanting her badly... I miss you baby mamma is missing you badly... haan Ranveer I miss you I cannot even imagine you without me how are you going to handle this situation.
Where at that time she heard someone opening the door outside. She wiped her tears and made herself strong. Where the door opened and Nirbhay entered the room. He gave a smile to her where Ishani stared him with a anger. He came near her...
Nirbhay: why are you sitting on the floor? you can sit on the cot right?
Ishani: I don't need cot and all. you are giving me food know that is enough for me to live the life. Even you people give food with a strong warning. So thanks for your food and that is enough for me other than that I don't need any comfort from you
Nirbhay was admiring her anger and smiling at her.He sat in front of her.Ishani was bit backing off from him.
Nirbhay: arrey I said know I won't touch you till you change your mind even if you didn't change your mind I will touch you after 14 days only I mean 13 days today is over know.
Ishani(with a angry face): You can never get me Nirbhay.. Never
Nirbhay: why?
Ishani: Because you never have love on me it is a thirst or hunger that a lion has toward a deer that will only see a deer for its food
Nirbhay:I never know you will have this angry side when I saw you in college you were that cute like a teddy bear  tk leave it even in anger you are beautiful but tell me one thing what is the difference between me and Ranveer. Is he more handsome than me, He is having money than me..what is the difference Ishani...
Ishani: love, affection, care, concern.. these are the differences
Nirbhay: oh really fine he has even hurt you so much he has insulted you I got to know about your stories even he is showing his anger

Ishani: (giving a laughter): You know even in that Ranveer is different Nirbhay.Ranveer shows his Anger in front of me but you are showing your feelings by kidnapping me and hiding me...You are a stupid Nirbhay you can never know what love is.
Nirbhay saw Ishani for the first time with a different look.
Ishani got up and went to the other side of the room. Nirbhay stood up and seeing her back he was getting lure at her for the moment.
Nirbhay: Love? There is nothing like that you kind of people are just creating it to make it a scene.
Ishani(turning with a stubborn face): Hmm you are right for you kind of people love will be seen only as a scene because no woman will love a animal like you. And it is obvious you won't understand what love is.

Nirbhay for the first time was unable to answer back Ishani with his Rude behaviour.
Nirbhay(managed to bring back his rudeness): Hey hello what do you tell me I am a animal?
Ishani:(with a fun): Oh I am sorry I have insulted a Animal comparing it with you
Nirbhay:Ishani you are going overboard for this itself I can do anything to you. you are in my place(he was so close to her)

Ishani(with a stubborn face and pushing him): oh really? what you will do you will try to get me. hmm you said you have got many woman without their wish. You are right you can only get them without their wish because no women will wish to be with a man like you. Will any woman love a man who only sees woman as a object? No. Have you touched any woman with true love? No. Love is something called feeling others feeling without a word whether it is pain or happiness of our better half which you kind of man can never know.
Nirbhay was bit seeing Ishani with a questioning look.
Nirbhay:(in thoughts): What happen to me Haan I have seen her many years back she would not even speak to me more than a word but she has changed a lot she is looking different today in my eyes. All the time her beauty came in front of me but for the first time I am seeing her without a lure. What feeling is this(where other mind said something)Nahi Nirbhay there is nothing called love women are meant for Man's desire and men's are for women's desire that is it..
Where Ishani was giving a sharp look to him. Nirbhay unable to face Ishani for the first time left the room Ishani heard him locking the door outside. She sat on the floor again.
Ishani:Ranveer come soon it is not your time to cry I really need you by my side come to me Ranveer. You too need time to find me But I don't know where I am? But you will surely find me you will come to save me?
With the cry She slowly laid down the floor.
Ranveer after having dinner where his food level has been reduced to the extreme. He came to the floor and sat down.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's photo): Don't know what all trouble you are undergoing without you I cannot lay in the bed when you are in trouble I don't need these comforts. I really know it is not my time to cry I won't cry Ishani(with a stubborn face) from tomorrow everything will change I will get you with all the struggle. You have undergone many struggle to save me now its my turn I will get you..
Where Ranveer laid in the floor without any bed or pillow.
The sun Rays came and fell over Ishani's face where she slowly opened her eyes. She got up slowly and rubbed her face. She made herself ready with the simple Saree Rithika has sent her.
When she came and sat in the floor Henchman came with the breakfast and kept the food in front of her where he left the room without a word. Where before having the breakfast Ishani took the charcoal and wrote on the wall as "2". After writing it she saw outside the window. Seeing the sun she started to speak.
Ishani: Bhagwan today is the Second day  I have thought many ways to run from here. But while trying to escape If I get caught Nirbhay can go to any extreme. I can accept anything in my life but If I lose my respect I will not live My life I will kill myself. But I am waiting for my Ranveer He will come surely he will come to me(she joined her hands to sun) protect my respect...Make my Ranveer Strong.
She came and sat in the floor and started to have her breakfast.
Where in the morning Amba came to Ranveer's room. She didn't find him thinking he is in the Washroom.
Amba:(called him):Ranveer
Where a voice was heard behind her "Maa" where Amba turned back where she saw Ranveer in a different look standing in the entrance of his room. He was in a three piece by wearing a shirt above it a jacket, jean pant(Note:Imagine the current look of Ranveer in the show)
Amba(coming to him): Ranveer you?
Ranveer:Haan Maa am I looking good?
Amba:dekhra you will look good in any attire but why you have changed?

Ranveer: This cool look is needed for me maa. I may even need to travel many distance to save Ishani...I am going to Investigate it myself Maa.
Amba: Really Ranveer?
Ranveer:Haan maa as a husband it is my responsibility to protect and save Ishani? This is not the time to cry.

Amba: Will the people kidnapped Ishani be a powerful Man..?
Ranveer(with a confirmed face):Who ever he may be I won't get scared  Maa When a person doing wrong has this much guts to kidnap Ishani. I am the man going to protect her I will have guts 100times than him (with a heroism smile) "GAME STARTS
"
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Finally happy to see ranveers confidence and ishanis hope for ranveer to come and save her... Ishani she did gud by insulting nirbhay...wonderful update sweetie...thanks for pm... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so the game has started, finally. Cannot wait to know for the next happenings! And thank you for updating it twice! <3
..BABYGIRL.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi๐Ÿค—
I have been reading ur updates daily and was not commenting๐Ÿ˜”
sorry for that dear
the story is really really nice and you do good justice wid ishveer scenesโค๏ธ
If cvs would be showing this in the show it would be always on top.,but alas!
leave the show i am enjoying ur story๐Ÿ˜Š
keep updating
loads of love
AASTHA
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Mindbowing chap Sakshi! So game start
I can't wait ya to know wat happed next And i want to see Rv and Nb fight btw
update soon ya...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Finally happy to see ranveers confidence and ishanis hope for ranveer to come and save her... Ishani she did gud by insulting nirbhay...wonderful update sweetie...thanks for pm... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘

Hi zenab as usual lovely comment ya Ranveer will confidently face the problem now. Ishani will trust her love in my FF instead of Sacrifices. Hmmm Ishani will always handle the misbehaving well even in the show I liked the way she handled Chiraag and now when she handled Vikram was Awesome. Happy that you liked the chapter keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Okay, so the game has started, finally. Cannot wait to know for the next happenings! And thank you for updating it twice! <3

you are welcomed aarushi to make the reunion faster I am trying to make the update twice a day but if I free let me make it twice dear. Ya Ranveer's game is starting now. Bear me for some more episodes but let me try my best to make the plot interesting keep reading dear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BABYGIRL..

hey sakshi๐Ÿค—
I have been reading ur updates daily and was not commenting๐Ÿ˜”
sorry for that dear
the story is really really nice and you do good justice wid ishveer scenesโค๏ธ
If cvs would be showing this in the show it would be always on top.,but alas!
leave the show i am enjoying ur story๐Ÿ˜Š
keep updating
loads of love
AASTHA

Hi Aastha happy that you are reading my story daily no problem dear your one comment today is more valuable for me happy that you are continuously reading my FF till date no worries dear
Happy that you are liking my plot. Nothing big dear just tried what all scenes can be made with Ishveer chemistry that's it more than that I didn't do anything. Arrey not to that extreme of Cvs and all dear
Happy that you are enjoying my story let me update it dear keep reading Aastha lots of love and hugs ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Mindbowing chap Sakshi! So game start
I can't wait ya to know wat happed next And i want to see Rv and Nb fight btw
update soon ya...

Hi Paige thanks for the comment happy that you loved the episode ya the game is started need to bear me for some episodes but it won't be so pathetic let me assure you that. I didn't plan for any face to face fight of Nirbhay and RV but let me think about it according to the story and let me update it keep reading my dear ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›