Posted: 8 years ago

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was so cute ...
Dude helping II 😳
Onsies were best
Dude had customised them woow

These little little moments they r sharing r treasures which will be there for lifetime for both of them to treasure!!
👏
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This update was really cute especially the onsies 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bath & Battle

Sunday was chaos, and they werent even at home yet. Just what a baby does to people... they are so disruptive in the cutest possible way

After letting her parents flirt early part of the night, Nivi didnt sleep until 7 AM, just waking up startled every few minutes
The nurse, invited the on call Doc to check, everything was OK

II sat in bed panicking

"How can we take her home ? If there is something wrong?" she panicked

"there isnt II" he whispered, wrapping his arm around her firmly

"Shes not sleeping"

"Well its her first night out in town" he chuckled

Nivi lay there moaning and cooing

"I dont think I am going to be a good Mommy" she began to cry

"U are insane" he said firmly

He finally got her to sleep, and held his daughter the whole night, finally dozing off as she slept in the crib.
Amma Appa informed her at 8 ish that Janaki Athai's family and Bala's NOIDA cousin's family were all expected today

The hygene expert and a doc were going to show them how to give the baby a bath. II imagined a naked infant, cute and soft, and pink
She was ALL THAT and more, she had spectacular skin, smooth as butter, not a blemish anywhere, her hair dark contrast against her light alabaster baby complexion

She pooped and ate and napped... II desperately waited for that two minute awake time

Nursing wasnt getting better at all

Sam brought breakfast and took off to take care of her home, so did Akka

Athim promised to bring Shravu on his way back

"Yenn dee avlav avasarm?" (Why the hurry?) "Amma madiriye irukeye" (U are just like ur Mom) "Why did u arrive two weeks early?" Bala asked as she slept in his arms

"Namba paiyan rendu maasathla 10 lbs aanan" ( Our lil man was 10 lbs only at the end of the second month) he chuckled... "WHO IS FAT in ur family?" Bala asked shocked

"I am told HE WAS FATTT" II made a fat face, pointing to R&B

"Sahi mein?" he asked R&B

He nodded, "Over 9 lbs" "All three of us" he said

"India mein to rare hai boss" Bala said

"I agree" he nodded

Nivi squirmed

"Yes yes... inda ma pidi..." (hold her)" he kissed the baby and handed her back

Bath time came around 2 ish, but II was napping so it was 4 ish...
R&B spent the day taking calls either in the room, holding Nivi, or outside in "his room"

Amma had to go prepare for school session.

Janaki Athi was appointed to sit in

When II woke, her IV was removed but her anti biotics were severed so she could walk over to the fancy bathroom where the help had arranged everything

R&B was still in a call, they sat II down and let her watch, when Nivi was half awake, they gently turned her over and undid the snap button between her legs and undid her onesie

"Can I hold her?" II begged

"Aap hi ki hai" one helper said shyly

II held her darling... still dozing, she inhaled, and kissed the heart and neck and shoulder
"SOOO CUTE. I cant believe main is se saara din khel sakti hoon"

"Khilona thodi hai" the two young girls giggled

"Mere liye hai" II said unabashedly

She was held tight and lowered in warm water, they soaked her in more, up until the neck

II sat in guard ready to scream  "DONTTT"
But they knew what they were doing...

They applied some rose scented organic soap, and  rinsed her off, and wrapped her in a pink towel with lil fairy pattern and handed her

II was overwhelmed,
She had requested the girl to vid record it... but seeing the lil baby all wet, was a sight...II measured her longest lock, it crossed her neck and went down to her back!!!!!

she was wide awake... they dressed her in a purple and pink frilly butterfly underwear and a plain pink tee of sorts

She was poked for blood when II was asleep

R&B showed up when Nivi was all dressed

She began to cry to be fed... he grabbed the baby from the helper and rocked her... biological bonds werent miraculous by any means, but when he cooed

"Did u enjoy the first bath, angel?" he whispered

Nivi actually paused when he spoke for a  nano second
Sensing the voice
She had heard it many times early morning...

"We will take her home on Tuesday, after the naming ceremony we can think about other things" Appa entered and spoke without a preamble

R&B didnt talk... just waited for II to settle down to lactate

Appa squirmed  "Can I talk with u?" he asked

"Sure Mr Iyer, in 20 mins?" R&B asked

Appa grunted and left

When Nivi got a bottle, with 4 oz, she sucked like she had just run the Boston Marathon

II stared enviously... "See she was SO HUNGRY" she began to cry

"II" he admonished

When it was done, she actually began sucking air... II turned in panic

"Oh no... does she want more?"

The nurse told her... no it wud be too much

She burped her daughter for the first time how ever she was taught to... and a spoon of it came out...

she looked ADORABLE... bathed, fed and content

Appa knocked again

"Can I go to D II?" Ii asked

"No" he said, walking out purposefully and shutting the door gently behind him

"Rendu perum eli poonai dee.(they are like cat and mouse) JUST so u know!!!  U can be their ammunition expert.
U shud do a Karan Arjun like reunion between
them" II groaned... shut her eyes, sadly...and chuckled at her own joke, and hugged her doll.

divinecakes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg! First one to like!
Thank you Nisha for such a beautiful story!Edited by divinecakes - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice update nisha I want nivi to go to mm and have a Punjabi namkaran 
KM03 thumbnail
Awesome Nisha enjoying reading our lovely couple new role as parents, every new mother has anxiety like II 😊. Poor Appa feeling bad he wants his daughter and granddaughter to stay with them why can't they stay for few days.  And Nivi❤️🤗
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
You invoke maternal instinct Nisha.
Infants can do that to you as it is, on top of that the way you discribe is just heartening.
Thank you so much. Ii you are gonna be awesome mom. Coz our Nisha is. And she is gonna create an awesome in Ii too.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he will melt. II and Nivi will go to DII although don't know for how long. And I can perfectly understand II 's state of mind as far as mothering is concerned. She wants to do the everything perfectly and best for the baby. Taking the first unsure steps, I am sure she'll be a pro by the time Sahana comes. I remember staring at my first born for minutes to see whether she was breathing.mthey sleep with their hands above them and so deep, I used to wake multiple times to check and then doctors scare you talking about choking and blah blah...her reaction very natural.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It's tricky. I do feel sorry for amma appa but want nivi to go to mm.
Maybe amma, appa and periappa.
As I want Ii to get mothers care and nivi to bond with her maternal grandparents too.