Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its ridiculous how nobody is asking Sagar whether HE wants to get married or not 😕
I mean what's the hurry? Yea I know both Mads & Jaans are hell insecure of Gangaa. But ek baar atleast ladke ke kaano me toh yeh baat daal do that you guys are planning to get him hitched 😳
Jaans toh chalo is a psycho. But Mads? Utterly stupid of her 🥱
I really hope Sagar gets to know about all this asap & gives a piece of mind to these stupid ladies 🥱
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice
Repeat timings??? I need to watch missed it...in fact any link where I can watch now online
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice
Repeat timings??? I need to watch missed it...in fact any link where I can watch now online
andtv official websiteOriginally posted by: dreamyjennice
Repeat timings??? I need to watch missed it...in fact any link where I can watch now online
Originally posted by: Lady_Bheem
by the looks of it I guess Sagar is also going to turn psycho now 🤣