The Parents meet over their baby, to gush and celebrate her arrival

The adorable little bundle she held perfect in everything

Shattering the dread a thoughtless woman had built

Tutoring and help she gets the best to help her adapt to her elevated state

Meeting the Paati and Tathas and Athai seeking assurance her baby is loved

She wants acceptance for Nivi from her Annas Akka will see in her a rival

The claim of where the baby should go settled once and for all by the DAADDY

An unbelievable moment it when they all see in her aspects of them they love

The signs of her serene composure strikes Iyer Tatha who sees his rival in the Angel

The Stunning beauty of his II the Dude gushes over

The Dude's determined he'd be a doting dad while the Amma needs reassurance

Like in everything she blames herself incapable

A heartbroken Lasya schemes and draws terms and conditions to negotiate

The Patriarch and the Dude will fight over the Angel who has brought such delight in their lives

Sam's offer to let go off II but hold on to the babe clearly states how the Amma's

Consent of where to be will be influenced by the two youngest Bhallas who she adores to the core

Posted: 8 years ago
Kalpana every reaction is so explicitly brought out, every detail of texture, colours and shapes are so vivdly brought out...I just love the style of Nisha's story telling.
No mention of Akka after baby's arrival though II keen to know if the boys were there...is it a subtle way to ask has Akka seen the baby...I wonder...The baby girl after II in the Iyer home.
When it comes to updates of this story we are always famished .with every update we read our hunger and thirst  is unquenchable .no matter how much nisha feed us with updates we r still going😵(it's saying more and more pls.)
Issaye addictions nahi to kya khae 
Eating sleeping waking we r just thinking abt. this story
We r try to find similarities or relate with story in some way or other 
Worse of all we r trying to find the virtual world peps in this real world esp . ll and RnB 

Its difficult to praise the writer of this story because I don't have words to describe her skill talent humanness etc.moreover she is a master of words and vocabulary herself there is no chance I can outshine her in anyway.
But with immense respect I thank her now and then for writing this out of the world story for us to cherish and behold. 

THANKS NISHA AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Edited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
The art of story telling is perfected with time...The Scheherazade exploited to save her life...Rowling adopted it to make a living...Nisha has been ceaslessly feeding our craving for more. What makes the symphony so harmonious is the details that like a travelporter or magic carpet transports us to the scene of action . We are able to get the feel that we are eye witnesses in each of the locations we are taken to...we can seethe 150 year old apartment...the Bhalla Estates...DII...MunirKa...Shanthiniketan and MM...the clothes Lasya wears the Dimple in Dimpal's cheek the nose rings and locks and twirls. The tale is as real as can be with no Genie or magic potion bringing twists and turns but actual every day events.
We can't review but can only gush over our thoughts and feel;ings the tale evokes

What better time to appreciate your wife!
Simply loved it.
Can a man be more adorable than him.

Ii I don't know if you will love dude more coz he will love the kids so much or would want him to love you more than kids.

Simpy loving these updates like never before.
Sugar & (Old) Spice

Just as Ranjan and Appa sat on the couch fighting over taking turns holding her II felt herself dozing off to sleep
She could turn any way she wanted, the weight was gone from her belly, it felt sore and squishy
The sutures were hurting a lil bit
Her body achy and drained

Amma peeked in at 10 "Sam has brought food" she whispered, watching her daughter sleep

She went out to check with the nurse if they could take the baby out

The nurse declined

So Appa asked Ranjan to go out and eat first Ranjan asked Appa to eat first

Akka walked in took the baby

"Aap dono jao" she ordered
And sat down to admire the lil cutie

Akka smelled like Akka, haldi and spices and agarbathi
She had gone to Malai Mandir in the evening to thank the Lord.

A speck of vibhuti fell on Nivi's cheek, Akka dabbed it with her gloved hand

"Paati has sent chakarai for u" Akka shook a bag of sugar in front of Nivi
An Iyer tradition to feed newborns sugar... not followed much these days.

Pushing her scrubs away to place her on the soft folds of her voile/cotton saree
It was super hot for April. The running around between Jr Bagh and DII and RK puram Malai Mandir had left her tired

Session was starting next week after 6th grade final exam, Shravu was in 7th now

Akka softly explained everyone in her family to Nivi

II woke after her nap

"Periamma sema late sonnala? (did she say u didnt come see me sooner?)

"Yenn di sandaiki varey, who will believe u u wjust delivered?" Akka argued getting up

"Poreya dee amma kitta?" Akka asked the sleeping baby

"Nee vechukko, u can return her and baldie to me"

"Aaasai daan po... (nice try) nee innum onnu pethuko dee" (have another one) Akka urged

"Enna velayadreya? I asked the Doc for tube tying, my ceremony is in 6 weeks" II said smugly

The eggs that belonged to the twins and Sahana, cracked up and rolled all over her ovaries

SILLY WOMAN!!
SHE IS SO DELUSIONAL!!
TSK TSK TSK

"Dont say that, have a boy" Akka urged, kissing her forehead

"I am SO DONE" II whined

"INNIKKI apdi daan irukkum, give it 6 months (today it will be tiring), in YOUR case I give it 6 weeks" Akka laughed heartily

II squirmed blushing  "Oh I told the lamaze instructor she can give it to him" II whispered

"OMG!! So he asked HER?" akka asked

"Pinne? (Then what) Hes not a rakshasan for nothing no" II said smugly

"AND u have ur own lil rakshasi" Akka whispered

"Idu oru angel ka" (shes divine) II cooed with pride, "she cries weakly and the moment I try to feed her, she waits patiently as I struggle and struggle" II began to cry

"ashadu" (silly girl) Akka patted her shoulder  "wait for a couple days, u will be squirting like a Holi water balloon" Akka chuckled

"OMG!! Sam said the same thing" II smiled

"In fact EVEN now, if I dont feed him for the whole day by evening... I am a mess" Akka said smugly

"Bring Shravu no?" II dangled her feet sitting straight

"He has been desperate to see u, he is not so sure about a new creature"

"I want her to meet him, so he can teach her naughty things" II smiled

"Hes 12 going on 13... it will be so funny" Akka chuckled

"I wish they were the same age" II sighed

"U wud have had to return Rakshasan's coffee money while u were in Lady Shriram College, wonder HOW u wud have done THAT" Akka mocked

II smacked her

Akka bend down and picked up a brownie... "Yenna dee is this a 5 star hotel or what? A woman
is coming by later to gie foot massages to which ever family member wants it"

Ii chuckled...

"Where is R&B?" she asked

"OH HO!!! Ur massuese is missing no?" Akka teased

"He hasnt even been here" Ii groaned

Akka pinged him

He appeared a few mins later

Showered combed AND SHAVED

ADA PAAVI!! II groaned out loud

Akka laughed so hard she had to pause holding the rest and recovery room door knob, "Sam has
 brought food, MAIN chali khaane, lado dono" "waise shave karke smart dikhte ho tum" she hugged him tight

"U smell sooo good" Akka sighed

"Oh! just Old Spice" he said warmly

"I am telling u, if there is ONE guy u need to be wary of... ITS YOUR DAD. Puriyarda? (do u get it?)
THIS MAN has tormented me for a year and a half, shaving every 4th day EXACTLY, JUST
when I wud begin getting comfortable with the beard, it would become a stubble. He is
devious and clever and shrewd and fraudulent, unprincipled, immoral, dishonest AND DISHONORABLE" she finished breathlessly
"Edukku da vandey?" she asked upset (why did u come?)

"u have something that belongs to me" he said softly

"Inda" "This must be it" she handed the iphone power cord from the side

He threw his head back and laughed huskily... Nivi stirred in her arms and her eyes searched for that sound, he bend down and took the cutie from her

so cute .
II and RnB this never ends

II and her blabbering
thanks dee

"u have something that belongs to me" he said softly

👏 nisha only u can make me fall for this guy again and again... So damn cute RB is😳

Awesome updates...as always👏
Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
I don't know what to say!!
It feels so good and overwhelming

If this is how it's going to be now in every update then sorry Nisha
U hav created greedy monsters out of us wanting more one after other...

Akka came it's always so motherly feeling seeing her!!

He shaved he shaved and I m dead 😳

U hav something that belongs to me
I mean how can anyone get so sexy in every word that he say!!
"
The eggs that belonged to the twins and Sahana, cracked up and rolled all over her ovaries

SILLY WOMAN!!
SHE IS SO DELUSIONAL!!
TSK TSK TSK"
😆
This is so hilarious!!