SW Symphony 63 - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
One more please...
Shru's point is true!!!sadist chachi!๐Ÿ˜ก
I really want a scene where she completely get drained off in front of bhallas on her shortages in life...how many times she took shots at this paavam bhalla kids!!!๐Ÿ˜”
This time I also want what Ashu wants...let lasya baby puke/potty atleast.
Loved II and Lasya part...Maami and bhanji are perfect for each other with dude in the mix.

But after with Shru...chachi knows about her sons and their extra curricular activities๐Ÿ˜‰...hence she points fingers at others...

Loved the update and thanks Nisha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by moonwearer

You missed dear

Then I guess I did too ... where is the continuation of the anniversary night?? From when dude asked her on the stairs if she misses bally n she said yes .. ? Can you plz tell the page no.?
I've been waiting since that update like MADLY for the continuation! This recent one starting with 'march 12th' gave me a mini attack !
BTW... chachi sucks!!!! such a BITCH !
II should stop giving her any respect atleast after hearing this ! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Before Foochar parts I think dude went to pick her from office??

That was the last one...! On stairs/room..missing bally conversation...! Usske aage, I dont rem. No anniversary/wish party?  Only exchanged gifts?
Edited by avni_19 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by avni_19

That was the last one...! On stairs/room..missing bally conversation...! Usske aage, I dont rem. No anniversary/wish party? Only exchanged gifts?

Ya I think there's is not a regular ( love ) story
So no party and wishes like everyone
Abominably mysogynistic of chachi jeweled with venomous envy, rancour and Malice!!
Sexual objectification of her own ladies of her family in the name of love not sparing her own daughter in laws or her late co-sister. She looks a million bucks but her tongue must be yellowish and blue , such is her venom
BR]

Manny is not meanie after all as she did not pour the scalding hot coffee on her chachi! She only looked as if she would!! She should hv just done it without a second thought!

I am not surprised chachi harbors such trash as you cannot stop people's thinking once the clips were out and beamed nationally but for her to come home unexpectedly and spew this venom addressing it to her nephew's wife and nieces! That must be some rancor she has nursed inside her heart all along!! BTW she cannot be just here to say this! There must be something more intentional behind this visit!

Somebody must just show her the door! Nothing lost !! I wish someone in MM gives minion Mavvy the honor of showing the door to chachi ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago

A tottering infant that adores endearments

A style compendium that steals every onlookers heart

An attitude she throws when her 6 footed lover is around

Fiercely jealous of the dame that is the object of his love

Envious is she of the buttery mass that melts at the sight of him

Wants her all for herself and quarrels often with the dude for her rights over her

Everything about her rival she adores and she becomes the reason she acknowledges

Hers will be a notch fatter and cuter than the peanut in hand

Her gibberish and shrieks her enticing moves and softness

Reduces them to contenders and rivals for her attention

A distraction for her Mom, the reason her Mama returned, The Mami's first princess to dote on

Her Naanaji's darling, Nandu's pest, Ashu's obsession .

Good morning everyone...
Hey Sri peanut is so good!!!
Each line is just woow!!
Stellar & Sparkling

"That is not fair" Sam whispered

"Beta I dont mean to hurt" Chachi panicked
"You know what Chachi, NOT ONCE, NOT ONE f**kING TIME, Ma ever said anything about you, NOT ONCE did she ever say anything mean" Manny stood up
To say she was ballistic would be an understatement, she was mad... Manny smiled as she spoke
Chachi looked confused, Manny's expression didnt match her words...

"I cannot believe you just justified Dad's affair... and justified him betraying Ma" Manny bit out standing arms crossed in front of Chachi

II dropped a chutney spoon on the Italian marble floor
She bent to pick it up

AYYYO!!!!!

"Manya" Sam hissed

"she probably knows Sam, Ishita reads newspapers, we are a famous family" Manny declared

"Aaapke liye koi galat baat nahi ki Ma na KABHI bhi" Manny began to cry

Chachi was terrified now, or atleast pretended to be

"I didnt mean it in a bad way beta" Chachi waved a manicured hand

"She was the most kindest gentle soul... she was not greedy, she didnt put people down, she didnt teach
Dad to cheat and rob and do crooked things, she was of stellar character" Manny almost shouted...

"Beta" Chachi whined

"Let me finish Chachi" Manny said

"Manya chhod do" Sam sniffled

"Its OK if u dont attend Ranjan Bhalla's family events any more Chachi, I dont think we even missed u on Sunday...
Beenu Kumar belongs in a dirty hellish hole, and so do people that take her depraved side" Manny went up the stairs without looking back

Chachi stared out the patio, on to the lawns

Ranjan and Tan came in first...

"Aaojee aaojee" Ranjan was all smiles

It was Chachi's turn to drop her spoon and fork as she got up flustered

Tan was shocked to see Sam crying, it cudnt have been more than 15 minutes, the men had wandered off to the back yard?

WHAT the f**k happened?" he thought

Chachee gave Ranjan a hug

II was ashamed... her face flaming... she put her half eaten plate away

Mahavir wheeled yet another cart of diced fruit...

"Chaliye jee aapki pasand ki cheez aa gayi" Ranjan laughed "Chachi eats very healthy puttarjee"

He turned to Sam and was shocked to see her crying, then he turned to II

"Sam ko khabar haigi... gudiya tuadde waaste" he stressed

II was pale now..

"Kee hoya beta?" Ranjan sat by his daughter

"Kuch nahi bhaisaab, hum yoon hi Bhabhijee di gallan karan lag padey, bache senti ho gaye ney jara.
 vadda mushkil hai rabba!! (she theatrically looked up at the skies) Wahe guru sab nu shanti deve" Chachi said smugly

YOU BITCH!!!!
U INSENSITIVE BITCH!!!
ONN TALELA IDI VIZHA
(Hope a clap of thunder strikes ur head)

"Inna paavan mauka ghar par... kaiven manayiye khushiyan?" Chachi appeared to choke up

Ranjan teared up as R&B walked in

He was surprised to see Chachi in there, he had already
started walking towards the side of the house when the gates opened, the property was so huge, he was completely cut off from the lounge from that point on

Lasya dozed and stirred up watching why the house was so quiet

"Yeh lo jee... darling" Chachi handed her a bag

Sam sat frozen

II looked at Sam
Sam looked away refusing to give her nod

Ranjan was flabbergasted

Tan sat by Sam, and started to talk abt something Ranjan had mentioned, something tame... sensing something grave had just occured

II looked helplessly at Ranjan

"Le lo puttar asheerwaad haiga" Ranjan was super proud

II accepted the small bag,

"Ek minute Ek minute" she stalled II

II handed it back nervously

"Mera iphone hai" she said smiling, taking her phone out

BTW CHACHI
I CAN AFFORD ONE TOO
I DO HAVE ONE

"Kholo kholo" Chachi cheered

Nivi kicked

"Vendaam ma" ???(No Amma)

II's hands shook

II was sure it was going to be something ridiculously expensive
JUST SO SHE CAN PROVE A POINT
SHE HAS AUDIENCE TOO
THATS WHY SHE DIDNT HAND IT AS SOON AS SHE CAME IN

WITH THIS WOMAN THERE IS ALWAYS AN AGENDA

"Aap miley ho na saari bhabhiyon se?" Chahi cooed as II undid the wrapping on a box

II nodded

"Ghar aaya karen beta, saath gup shup karange... Ma di kami mehsoos nahi honi chahiye, aap to pregnant ho... koi kami mehsoos nahi honi chahiye, BETA...(she said looking at R&B)
BRING HER NO? Hum bhi Dilli rehte hain" she laughed like a hyena

"Waise chachu ne kaha u got her a Mercedes, family India ki sabse badi Maruti dealrship haigi,
and u went and got a Merc?" she laughed again.. "U shudnt drive betaji, bhaisaab will arrange a driver" she delegated the task to Ranjan

R&B half smiled... not amused...

"He lives in Paris, U live in Delhi, bache ko Russia nahi na bhej dena" and she laughed again shrilly

OH BOY!!!
B----

Inside a third box was, tiny wrist karas in silver

"Aapke liye nahi BABY ke liye" Chachi reminded

"Mujhe laga mere liye hai" II slammed her

Chachi grunted

Ranjan oohed and aahed... "Dekhiye jee, hamey to sab pul gaya... inko yaad hai" "Punjab toon laayin?" "Harmandar toon?" he was giddy..he drooled with pride

Chachi nodded, II cud see it was some store in Punjab

Reaching out to take it from II

Chachi's phone rang

"Main bhi sochoon, itni der mein baja kyon nahi?" she smiled "Oh my... I have 7 missed calls. That
explains it, when I pulled the phone out of ur gift bag thats when I realized I brought it with me" she cackled

She got up, placed her half eaten plate on the plush coffee table

"Bhaisaab excuse me, I gotta go" she nodded

"Tanmay... how are u beta?"  "Its like the last I saw u was at YOUR wedding... same applies to u, we live in Dilli puttar" she smiled

Tan got up and touched her feet

R&B DID NOT
Sam didnt budge either

Ranjan shifted uncomfortably on his feet... he had no influence on his kids...

"Chaliye jee" Chachi cooed  "actually I had no idea the family will be here", she undid the key chain from her key bunch and handed it to Sam

"We went to Azores for two weeks SAB LOG... ALL OF US"  "I got it from a hand crafted jewelry store" she handed Sam a sparkling Portugese momento in solid gold
Sam didnt accept it... pretended to reach for Lasya at that exact moment... Chachi quickly placed it
on her lap and turned away, Sam didnt attempt to get Lasya either, she let her be with R&B

"Harish nu bula lenge, sab roti shoti kha lenge ruk jaayen aap?" Ranjan begged

"I wish I COULD" Chachi preened

II got up stumbling  "Easy" R&B gritted his teeth grabbing her arm

Just when Chachi approached the wide steel gates... Sam flung the gold key chain  with all her might across the lawn, it hit the compound wall and the lil bells shattered...
Ranjan faced the side compound wall, Chachi faced the lawn... she saw something sparkling fly and hit the wall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~