Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful OS. I feel that communication is the key to a successful relationship and both husband and wife need to make a conscious effort to communicate and keep it real. ðŸ˜³
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this was indeed a superb and emotional OS..

you have showed a complete life of a couple from beginning to the tenth year of their married life and how they have started in love and later how differences were created but as love played the biggest role they still figured it out to come together .. bringing back the happiness that was lost when they were apart from one another..

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
I am truly speechless yaar, such a reality based OS, nothing mushy mushy and fake about it! I am still single but i have heard and seen many couples just existing in a married life not really living a life at all. 
They are all around us among us and that has really terrified me from the name "commitment" and "relationship". 😕 After the first years of marriage i've heard that the charm just fades away but i believe the charm can only fade when the couple let it go from between them without trying to keep it between them.  

The part where they started to fight, it was written so realistically by you Jigs that i felt it was happening before my eyes. Exhaustion because of late shifts, not enough time to talk each other can take a toll on a person mentally and physically. A person will start to hate his or her loved ones and will lash out on them in frustration and irritation. 

There is only one thing that keeps a couple going on the understanding of the other's situation and the will to live together and survive every hardship even if the world would crash down all around them. If we think realistically even in a love marriage love alone won't hold the marriage together but the understanding and the will to talk and sort out the problems together will help! ðŸ˜³

I don't know why I am talking so much, 😆 do forgive my blabbering dear! 😳 but it's just that i got free lately from the prison of my studies well yes they are a prison for sure, mind prison! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰So I am on a spree watching, reading and writing! ðŸ˜³

I will be reading all of the stuff here on Arshi forum that i missed all those years so i will be reading all of your stories and sharing my views with you! ðŸ˜³

By the way i loved that last part where they talked with each other after seeing the wedding album and said together. God it was the perfect climax and you penned it down so perfectly which no cheesy ending would have done. Simple, realistic and to the point! ðŸ˜³
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really quite something! I love how you created a realistic OS and it really conveyed the message of how marriage can change and break apart, but can also be picked up and fixed again! Thankyou for writing this OS, it was a nice change from all of the others! ðŸ˜Š
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful shot
Loved it
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very Beautifully written...thank god I found it.  
Realistic too.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great. I think this is a part of 'Revealed'
 it seems i had read it somewhere.

LOve
Anna