Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello everyone though I am not new to Indian forums,but definitely new to this ipkknd forum. I don't remember exactly why I didn't watch this show when it was actually telecasted. Now while scrolling through reels,I got fascinated towards this show. I watched it once in almost ten days. Then rewatching it over and over again. I just feel like sharing those old goosebumps moments which I felt in past few days. So I just want to know where in this forum we can discuss old memories and just discuss minute details. I don't know whether I will get any response. Hopeful for responses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Good to see the interest.smiley20

You can do two things.

You can open different threads based on the moments of a particular character, or a track or an emotion or anything you fancy.  Tag people who commented on various topics which are on the first page.

You can find the names if you click on the "Topic Users" tab in each topic which is on the right side of the screen (on a laptop) or somewhere at the bottom (on a smart phone).  You need to scroll down to find all names and if there are more than 20, you need to click on "Load More" tab until you reach the last name.

Open one thread and see how it goes.  I will be there to discuss.

Alternately, you can post comments on Mysticaldivine's topics which are also based on memories.

Cheers..

Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the help dear 

--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am rewatching again it after 12 years and still same feelingsmiley27 . I am currently on Aakash Payal Marriage track . I miss those old Forum days smiley13