Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thephoenixenigm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is absolutely a fantastic work..i cant wait read it..something close to reality and not just a fiction-piece ..way to go Jigs
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
So true to realities
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this story... it's very real and different! If you turn it into a short story I would love to read it. Please pm if possible when you do so...
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Jiggs Behen ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
You have a knack of weaving stories out of the mundane happenings of real life. I guess this is what makes Memories hit home and strongly so. We must have come across countless such couples whose world built on love and trust had in the course of time turned to bitterness. 

I really wonder how and when this acrimony creeps into a hitherto healthy relationship and ends up devastating both the parties. Is it that after years of togetherness they start taking each other too much for granted? Or is it the constant interference that after a point of time leaves one with no personal space and want to escape? Or humans are in general gullible to misunderstanding? 

I saw this movie recently called Kora Gagaz that dealt with a very similar issue. The part where Khushi says What happened to us reminded me of the heroin saying something very similar to her husband. If you haven't already seen that movie, do watch it whenever you find time, it's beautiful. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKFMoxLZNl4[/YOUTUBE]

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Unres'ed Page 1 Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
paris_lee thumbnail
This was a really beautiful take on real-life. Loved it!
shreya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r gem dear really
what have portrait through this shot just amazing
hats off u dear
loved it looot keep writing such ss more often
DDC1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Jigs
I don't know how I missed this but I am glad I found it.

Every word shimmers with true understanding.

Pretty please PM  meif you write more.
Viji79 thumbnail
 This is one of the most beautiful OSes I have read on IF and one that would,certainly come,to my mind when i will,have a fight with my husband.

This shows a matured love, one which is on,the verge of dying and being saved by the same love. And a story of this calibre couldn't have come,from a writer of only two stories. You are a seasoned writer jiggy and i don't feel,guilty to want stripped to end so that i can see this story grow and put an end to the yearning to your readers wish to read more of this wonderful piece.

keep writing

stay blessed my dear.
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a beautiful and touching os!! you have a wonderful way with words and emotions