Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
DESTINED LOVE AND PAIN

PART 59

Baby look at me.. maan tried to make his daughter look at him but diya was so scared ..for the first time diya has seen her parents so angry.. she knew that geet often gets angry but not in front of her..she knew that diya easily gets scared so she always keep this in mind that her moods , her restless and anger affect her daughter in any way.. she now diya baby was now more like a kangaroo who was hiding herself in her mother.. maan eyed geet and she nodded , it was almost two and they were very particular about diya's meals..

Geet : maan lets have something , she will be fine in sometime. Maan was just listening to geet but his eyes were his daughter, diya was looking at maan and with all her conscious that she couldn't be caught.. She would peep at her dadda and then hide herself in geet..even geet could sense her cute play..it was after a while maan had ordered their meal , they were in food court of the mall..

Though maan had wanted to go the restaurant where had already booked the table but seeing his daughter all dull he had changed and brought his wife and darling daughter to the food court.. There were many families there some were there after their shopping as the tables were loaded on the tables.. maan finally had enough , he was though angry for meeting aaiyna , he always the accident ( where aaiyna asked him to move on , when me met diya first time) made sure that he will never come face to face with aaiyna . he always suspect something and lately she was staying calm so he didn't paid any heed to her .. but today's interaction and her words for diya made him enraged he would have taken care of her but geet and diya were with him..

Diya come to dadda.. Baby won't you talk to me , see geet you tell your daughter that dadda is going if baby won't talk..he tried to make a cute baby face and that melted his angel..diya can't stay away from her dadda.. maan could very well read her changing expressions and he tickled her pulling her on his lap and she giggled holding her precious dadda close to her..her hands were wrapped around maan's neck and even geet's smiled seeing them..

Dadda no.. she giggled making geet smile.. diya's laughter was filling the place and some eyes turned towards them..

How cute na.. i wish i could have her in my arms.. see her cute dimples said one of the pretty girl who was sitting at a distance from them but their eyes were on the cute baby who was dressed in red frock and there was a pen now in her hand ...

Hottiii.. said another , her eyes were wide seeing the man across the table and she sighed ..

He is married , you unpredictable drool er and see that's his wife said the third one who was having specs , she adjusted her specs looking at them and exclaimed..

OH MY GOD!!!! Thats THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA and wait.. is he married.. i didn't knew that.. she said dejectedly..

The last and the forth one looked at her three crazy friends they were here for the lunch as it was naina's birthday and now seeing them geting lost , one in the baby and other two in her father she wacked all three..

Disha ( the specky) , naina ( birthday girl & diya's admirer) , khushi ( maan's drooler) and last  sneha got up and went towards the khurana family.. maan was talking to diya who was playing with his pen..his daughter loves things that she could spoil and sneha introduced her to them..

Hi.. geet looked at saw the sweet girl who was smiling , she smiled back..

I suppose you are Mrs khurana  , maan sir's wife ..she said looking at maan..who now look at sneha , she was his secretary but resigned and now doing her PG from a reputed institution..

Maan sir.. geet questioned and this time maan answered..

Geet , this is sneha , she is a brilliant student and now pursuing her PG from *** , delhi.. She was my secretary.. How come you here sneha..

Everything is fine sir..Actually i came to make a request to you.. You see there/.. She pointed at the table ..

Today is my friend naina's birthday and she is missing her nephew a lot and after seeing your daughter she is smitten by this cute baby she said looking at diya who was now looking at her and then at the table.. she saw the beautiful cake placed there and the girls arguing , till now none of the girls saw sneha since she was standing hiding herself..she knew that naina always celebrated her bday with her little nephew and this time he was out of country for vacations , so she thought to ask the khurana family , even she was shocked seeing maan with a woman and a little girl .. till now maan was never seen with anyone , after geet left he had maintained a strict demeanor and seeing him so ruthless no one had ever asked anything but sneha was amazed seeing maan talking so calmly and with a smile..

Can you please let your daughter join us .. she asked with a hope .. maan looked at geet , he cannot say anything he never take any decision regarding diya alone , it was both of them .. but this time geet asked diya , she couldn't say no to anyone and even she was a stranger she was willing to send her daughter..

Geet asked diya asking her sweetly..

Baby will you go and say happy birthday to di .. diya didn't understand and looked at sneha.. and then at maan..

Happy birday mumma..

Geet nodded .. diya jumped in her arms and nodded..she always love this type of birthday surprises , always gets excited for her Friends birthday..

Sneha held baby diya in her arms and asked maan and geet to join them but maan politely denied ..

Maan held geet's hand and asked her , he had thought she won't send her after all they were strangers..

Maan : i thought you would deny geet

Geet who was looking at the same direction replied ..

I would have maan but its the only way to make diya smile , she loves birthdays.. there's never been any occasion she would miss any of her friends birthday and every year on her birthday she would get so many chocolates just because she liked the cover of them..she didn't eat any but would be happy holding them.. aap dekhna how she would create so mess on her birthday..

This time we will celebrate it with all her likes.. a big and lavish celebration for diya khurana..

Geet smiled and teased maan .. even they wanted to forget the incident that happened few minutes ago ..

You will be tired with her demands maan and then will complain..

I wont geet , this will be first time i will be with her ..he said with a certain longing in his voice , he could never fulfil that void that he himself created.

*********************************************&       

One more update on way

Complete 80+ likes and 8 pages of comments fast (if possible)    

Edited by suhaaana - 8 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
some silent readers are demanding password for part 55

but sorry people i am not sending any password to anyone as of now

read rest of the parts if you want

Edited by suhaaana - 8 years ago
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful update ... Cute family..adorable diya
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Cute update.. Dia love birthdays like me.. I m excited for next update 👏 😛
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maan canceled arranged his surprise because diya baby scared her dad angry she didn't speak to him maan cutily complained to geet.finally make tickling her make happy snaka was his past Sect.she meet maan n surprised maan married n having kid she requested want diya celebrated naina nephew birthday geet accepted but maan dont want geet said her daughter love birthdayparty lovely updateEdited by envi - 8 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update diya is so cute playing games with maaneet just loved it
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update
diya scare seeing maan's anger but maan with his talk make her little normal 
diya love birthday parties

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3