Intresting concept
love it
do continue
update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Characters :-

Reyaansh Singhania :  25 Years old cold-blooded man when it comes to business. A disciplinarian and short tempered by nature but a family man who can do anything for his family, for his mother specially. Heart Broken after the failure in love,. Got married to Taani for his mother.

Taani Reyaansh Singhania : 22 years old bubbly girl who can bring smile on anyone's face. Very understanding and mature yet naive and a child at heart. Married to Rey, it was arrange marriage but started to fall for him.

Shivam Singhania : 29 Years old soft spoke man, lawyer by profession and married to the love of his life, Kriya.

Kriya Shivam Singhania : 25 Years old bold & beautiful girl, used to be Rey's best friend, but after her marriage with Shivam, got busy in her married life. Happy to be married to the love of her life.

Ranvijay Singhania : A disciplinarian & strict man by nature, but a loving man to his family. 

Avantika Ranvijay Singhania : A beautiful classy lady, loves her children to death. Close to her daughter-in-law, but share special bond with taani.

PS : All Characters mentioned above are positive, I'll try my best to make this story as realistic as i can, so there won't be any vamp-ish drama. Hope you all enjoy.

Scroll down for CH 2.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 2 : Her Dazzling Smile

The new day arrived with new hopes. Hope, something that help a person to keep going, and it helps her too. Not wanting to get late on her first day in her new home, she got ready quickly but the absence of her husband in the room didn't go unnoticed by her, she wondered when he went early morning.

"Good Morning." Her trance was broken when his deep voice caught her attention, she looked up and found him entering the room, by his attire she could tell, he had return back from jogging. She grew conscious as he came and stand beside her.

"Good morning." She smiled at him, then she bend down, to zip up her bag then again placed it in corner of the room.

"I'll make space for your stuff in closet, you can keep your stuff there-" Rey mumbled while staring down at her luggage, which was neatly place in a corner, but he knew she need a place to arrange her stuff. He walked over his closet and started taking out all the unnecessary stuff such as old clothes, old files & other things and making space for her in his closet. 

"Where you keep all these stuff? I don't want you to throw your stuff out just to keep mine-" Taani said to him, and mentally praised herself for not stuttering. It was first time, she was talking to him.

"I don't even use most of them, so I'll keep them somewhere else and you can use closet, after all, now it's your room too."  Rey answered her, in calm & composed tone. Taani nodded, giving him one of her best smile, he noticed when she smiles, her eyes twinkle with innocence reflecting in those honey brown orbs, it makes her look more beautiful. Somewhere, she reminds him of his old self, a free bird.

"I'll do it, don't worry." Taani said to him when he bend down and started stuffing all the things in a bag, without caring. Taani bend down and started keeping all the things neatly. Rey narrowed his eyes.

"No wonder mom loves her already. She is just like her." Rey thought to himself, He took his towel & casual clothes from the closet and walked inside the washroom to get ready. Taani zipped his bag and placed it a corner.

"I should go downstairs first, then in afternoon I'll arrange my clothes in closet." Taani thought to herself, agreeing with herself, she was about to walked toward the door but stopped when she saw her mother-in-law, entering the room.

"Good morning, beta." Avantika smiled at her as she spoke,

"Good morning, Maa. I was just coming downstairs." Taani mumbled, smiling at her.

"Thats okay, beta. I came here to give these-" Avantika said to her as she handed her some boxes of jewelery. Taani gave a confused look to her mother-in-law.

"These are some of my mother-in-law & mother's jewelery which i specially wanted to give to Rey's bride. And I'm happy, I'm giving them to you. You are my favorite you know-" Avantika said to her, winking at her the end of her sentence.

"Can i tell you a secret?" Taani asked, to avantika nodded. "Mein bhi apni favorite hoon!" Taani told her, like she was telling her biggest secret.

"I must say, Very good choice." Avantika commented, then both the women laughed together. More than daughter-in-law & mother-in-law relation, they share mother-daughter relation, very close to each other since avantika & taani's mother are friends and avantika know her since taani was born.

"Did he treat you right last night?" Avantika asked her, suddenly the environment grew seriousness.

"Off-course, Maa. Why would he mistreat me? Your son is a perfect gentleman." Taani whispered back, she was speaking truthfully, remembering his last night & morning behavior, he was treating her with respect which means alot to her.

Please do leave your feedback :)
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update and nice character sketch like taarey part&taani and avanthika bonding
princess_tara thumbnail
Awe it was very cute update
I loved it
Taani and her MIL' bond was very sweet
I really adore them
Lovely CS
Excited to read next part
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow amazing update taani and rey mom scene nice..
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Rey is really perfect gentleman...
I like MIL - DIL duo...
update next part soon...