Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Speaking of that do YRF have any decent directors?? All the good one seem to be working with UTV and Phantom. The only decent movie to come of there is DBB of late, and now Dibakar is not there as well.

They have Shimit Amin..Habib Faisal is not bad either..There is Pradeep Sarkaar and Maneesh Sharma too..But they seem to give their worthless directors a lot of films though ðŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They were good together in DEI.
Thank God Adi is signing more films! :D
Yaay.They looked really good in DEI.

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

They have Shimit Amin..Habib Faisal is not bad either..There is Pradeep Sarkaar and Maneesh Sharma too..But they seem to give their worthless directors a lot of films though ðŸ˜†

Didn't Habib make DeI? I haven't watched the film. But he is a fabulous director, loved his Do Dooni Chaar and Ishaqzaade ...needs to do more films, maybe this one he's directing. 
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Didn't Habib make DeI? I haven't watched the film. But he is a fabulous director, loved his Do Dooni Chaar and Ishaqzaade ...needs to do more films, maybe this one he's directing. 

Yup he is actually good..Ditto with Pradeep Sarkar..I loved Parineeta and Mardaani..If only YRF stopped giving Sidharth Anand and Shaad Ali one chance after another ðŸ˜†
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yup he is actually good..Ditto with Pradeep Sarkar..I loved Parineeta and Mardaani..If only YRF stopped giving Sidharth Anand and Shaad Ali one chance after another ðŸ˜†

Ur siggy😉

Dishy!

On topic, haven't seen dei. So no idea about the che!istry

But this doesn't sosure

How did u forget Ali Abbas Zafar ðŸ˜† Shimit is no longer with YRF, I think and I liked Aurangzeb too, whoever was the director. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shimit hasn't directed in a while, no? He is good as was Dibakar but going by ab article I read a few weeks back, they are not likely to making new movies anytime soon.

Apart from that there is not much else. I mean the best they have done is BBB, Mardani etc. Decent/good but far from extraordinary or anything that stands out (Haider, Barfi, Loteera, Ugly, PK etc). I don't like most of the movies that they have put in the last few years.

Don't like Faisal's work much, DEI had a good concept but I think the direction overall as well as the writing in the second half pulled it down.

Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Shimit hasn't directed in a while, no? He is good as was Dibakar but going by ab article I read a few weeks back, they are not likely to making new movies anytime soon.

Apart from that there is not much else. I mean the best they have done is BBB, Mardani etc. Decent/good but far from extraordinary or anything that stands out.  I don't like almost most of the movies that they have put in the last few years.

Don't like Faisal's work much, DEI had a good concept but I think the direction overall as well as the writing in the second half pulled it down.

Yeah Shimit and Dibakar are the best directors they have..CDI is probably one of the best if not the best film YRF has produced the past decade..Rocket Singh was really really good too..Such a shame he hasn't directed for years..

Pradeep Sarkar also directed Parineeta which is his best work till date..And Faisal did such a good job in Do Dooni Char..Great film..Adi needs to be a ll more pro-active i guess ðŸ˜†  Not like KJo who is on your face but YRF has some of the best talents yet have no idea how to utilize them..Atleast learn from UTV..They make such great films and at the same time make sure they invest well..And SidRK sounds really intelligent too..Way more than Karan and Adi ðŸ˜†