Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing updt..both d updts..rk been there whole eve wid madhu feeling relieved..that filthy sultan came 2 madhu's office & insults her,accused her..a obnoxious pig he is😑madhu feels rk's help..rk gives pabbo most required answers..Tnx 4 pm & cont.Soon:)
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BEAUTIFUL STORY N BEAUTIFULLY WRITTENπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ.

I guess they wud slowly fall for ecah other n then there wud b BLAST FROM PAST [ Dips] πŸ˜†
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 7

The next day RK was standing at the door of an apartment. He rang the door bell as he waited impatiently for the door to open. The door opened soon as he saw a tall man with greenish eyes standing in front wearing shorts as he scratched his head sleepily. 

"Yes? " he asked confused still his mind clouded with sleep. 

"Hey.. Are you Sultan..?" RK asked with a pleasant smile. 

"Yes I am.. Who are you? " he had hardly finished his sentence when he felt a hard punch right on his left eye. He growled in pain. " What the." he growled in pain. "who the hell are you?" he screamed looking at RK. 

"Yes ask that.. And then remember that.. " RK said looking at him angrily. 

Just then a girl wrapped in a sheet came running from one of the room. "what's going on?" she looked around confused and panicking. 

RK looked at her and blood boiled in his veins. Madhu was there still upset over the relation and even thinking that she did wrong sleeping with RK and here this man was shamelessly continuing his sleazy affairs. 

He held Sultan by the neck as he punched his face again. He looked at his hand as the rage built in him. He remembered Madhu telling him that Sultan had tried to slap her. He held his fingers as he twisted them back hard. Sultan was just not able cope up with all these sudden onslaughts. He punched him a few more times as blood started to ooze from Sultan's nose. 

Finally gaining some grasp Sultan pushed him hard. "who are you?  Psycho.." He raised his hand trying to punch RK but he held Sultan's fist midway. As he glared at him angrily. 

"Rishabh Kundra.. And you better stay away from Madhu now.. If ever I hear again that even your shadow fell on her.. I will kill you.. " he said closing in on him. 

"oh so you are her new boy friend.. Slept with her huh? Well you will realise soon that she isn't enough.. When she would stick to you and plan about marriage and kids.." Sultan said with a slight laugh. 

"I can kill you now.. Only if I wasn't worried for Madhu's reputation.. Just shut your dirty mouth and never even take her name with that.. " RK said glaring at him dangerously. 

"I am also not obsessed with her.. You do whatever you want with her.. Just f**k off from here.." Sultan said trying to behave arrogant though he was scared seeing his confidence. 

RK turned back as he fumed out of the house as Sultan looked at his girl friend.. "creep. . He speaks as if I will leave him.." he said laughing trying to show he has an upper hand. 

-----------

RK was outside Madhu's office with an evident frown on his face as he remembered Sultan and the girl. He isn't even guilty for what he did. Instead he is enjoying his freedom. And then he even has the audacity to say bad about Madhu. 

Madhu came out of her building and as she expected today,  she noticed RK's car. She proceeded with nervous foot steps. As soon as RK saw her his frown was vanished and instead he smiled at her. 

Madhu smiled back nervously as she sat in the car. 

"What happened? You look worried? "he asked getting angry again as he thought Sultan again bothered her. 

"you went to Sultan today?" she asked nervously. 

"So that bas***d did bother you..  I swear I will stay true to my word.. "RK said angrily punching at the steering. 

"No. .. Came to know through a common friend.. She was laughing so hard as she told me how scared Sultan was on the phone.." she said with a hint of naughty smile on her face. 

"are you sure he didn't call you?  Don't lie to me? " he said still looking at her seriously. 

"do I lie to you?" she asked back with a slight frown. 

"good.. " he said satisfied. 

"So I heard you punched him so hard that he had got a dark eye.." Madhu said laughing.. 

"Really.. It must have developed later.. " RK said as he smiled a little seeing Madhu happy on that. 

"yeah maybe.. So.. When did you go there?" she asked wanting to know the details. 

"in the morning.. " RK said shrugging. 

"and you punched his eye? What else? I heard you punched him like 2-3 times?" she asked getting excited. 

Rk chuckled hearing her. "I didn't count.." 

"do you know his hand is plastered.. " Madhu said in  a conspirators tone. 

Rk looked surprised." He is too fragile then.. " he said shaking his head. 

"no I would prefer to think that you are quite stronger.." Madhu said with a haughty expression as if it was any of her paise. 

Rk looked at her and he felt a warmth. It was as if Madhu regarded him as her own that she was proud of his strength. And wait.. She really thinks he is strong. 

"and you even said you would kill him? " Madhu said looking at him dreaded. "you won't do that right? " she asked getting worried. 

"If he comes near you then..." RK said thoughtfully. 

"No.. Why would you put a crime on yourself.. You won't do anything like that? " she said dismissing the idea. 

"Are you worried for him?" RK asked getting angry. 

"No.. I am worried for you.. Plus.. I really don't want anyone to suffer because of me.. I know he is an ass**** but still he has a family.. They would be ruined if something happened to him.. " Madhu said with a sad face. 

"hmmm.. He should be more worried for them and hence shouldn't come near you.." RK said looking ahead. 

Madhu looked at him dumb struck for a few seconds. "come on.. Leave it..  I don't care.. I am happy with my life and he doesn't affect me anymore." Madhu said shrugging. 

"he shouldn't.. " RK said still angry. 

"what happened.? Why are you so angry.. It happened in the morning.. Why are you still mad about it.." she asked confused 

"you are here being upset about your break up and that man is still screwing girls... " he burst out angrily. 

Madhu looked at him with wide eyes. She stared at him for a few seconds and then turned to look ahead.

"How do you know?" she asked mechanically. 

"when he screamed a girl rushed out of his room.. " he stopped not wanting to get into details. 

"she might be there for some other reason.." Madhu said shrugging trying to act as if it didn't affect her. 

"she was wrapped in just a blanket Madhu... " RK said angry at her denial. 

Madhu closed her eyes hurt as a tear rolled through her eyes. 

RK looked at her and suddenly his anger vanished.
"Madhu I am sorry.. Just don't cry.. I didn't mean to hurt you..  I said that so you don't take any unnecessary guilt on yourself.. . " he said in a softer tone. "come on.. He doesn't deserve that.." he exclaimed getting frustrated. 

Madhu took in a deep breath and stopped her tears. She looked ahead for a few seconds trying to hold herself back together. Whatever she might say but it did hurt her that the person whom she thought to be her love didn't even feel bad about the break up of their relation. 

Finally she strengthened herself. 

"Are you okay.. "

" I am fine " she said with a smile. Rk was yet again impressed with her strength. He smiled back at her. 

"I feel like going to some classy restaurant today.."  she said trying to divert her attention. 

RK smiled hearing her. "why not.. Where do you want to go?" 

"Somewhere nice.. Not like some club.. But a proper place.. With nice food and ambience.. " 

"okay..  I know.." RK said with a smile. 

After some time they were sitting in a restaurant. It was beautiful and had very soothing ambience. The wood coloured walls with dim yellow lights won't let negative thoughts linger for long as the mind was calmed. They were sitting at a table a little secluded. 

Madhu was quiet but was not upset now. She was listening to the music the pianist was playing. A persistent smile was there on her lips as she looked at the pianist and enjoyed the music. Well, it was not the same for RK though. He had a persistent frown on his face as he stared at Madhu. And she was so busy that she didn't even notice that frown and consequently it increased with each passing second. He wasn't thinking about it but still he didn't like the way Madhu was admiring that man. He felt he would burn her with his gaze but the thing was that she wasn't even looking at him. 

"I thought you came here with me.. "RK said sarcastically clearly displeased. 

"ohh of course.." Madhu said starting the obvious missing out the sarcasm and the frown. 

"So what did we order for dinner? " she said finally looking at RK. 

"we didn't.. Because you were busy admiring him.." RK said angrily. 

Madhu looked at RK shocked and then at the pianist, then turning back to RK she burst into a laugh. "you didn't get J. . Did you?" she asked laughing. 

"why would I be jealous.. But a normal person would expect to get some attention when you come on a dinner with someone.. "RK said annoyed. 

"oops sorry.. Something happens to me when I listen to piano.. It feels as if the music is getting dissolved in the ears.. And I have to agree that pianist is really talented.." Madhu said nodding get had in appreciation. 

"don't you think it's a bit boring..? "RK asked confused. 

"no.. It's beautiful.. Real music.." she said almost offended. 

"I thought girls are into guitars and guitarists.. " RK said with a slight laugh. 

"yeah.. Most of them do.. But I think it has turned into more of a trend.. I can bet half of those girls won't even understand the music or not know anything about the guitar or chords" she said with a frown. 

"So you know about piano? "

Madhu sighed. "I know the theory of it.. But don't know how to play it.." she said disappointed. Her face suddenly brightened up "you know how to play a piano?" 

RK smiled nervously. "No.. I don't.. Never really thought much of it.. I tried learning a few instruments in my high school years but then dad thought it's a waste of time.." RK said shrugging. "I was quite an ideal son in those days.." he said laughing slightly at himself. 

Madhu smiled nervously. She knew the hurt he had behind that laugh. She could feel it. 

"Let's eat something now.. Or you will starve me to death with your piano obsession.. "RK said changing the topic. 
-------------
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Love it... Love it so much... Especially the punch Rk had given to that moron... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† & the act that useless put in front of his new f**king buddy that he is really strong...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aww... My Rk baby is so possessive & jealous huh.? Loving this side of Rk... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Aww... I m so like madhu when it comes to music... I love live instrumental musics... Though i dont know to play piano i love to listen...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Thanks for this beautiful update, yammy...😳😳
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Should I pm you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: k.atrina75

Should I pm you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haha... I guess No! πŸ˜†
I am faster in resing...πŸ˜†
When i got pm for ur vm i was hoping u will update this story tonight & i was right...πŸ˜†
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay great update. 
Finally that loser sullu got beaten up.rk was j of pianist.  How cute.  Looking forward to more rishbala moments.  
Thank you for pm.
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ lovely update...so rk is protective n possessive of madhu...nice to see their concern for eachother n love their understanding...looking forward for the next update...

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good update.loved jealous rk
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Fab update, Di!
Enjoyed d punching session of that ass**** so much!πŸ˜† Finally, RK served him, his well deserved punishment!
Oh my! Loved RK's possessive, protective n jealous side of RKπŸ˜†...All for one person, Madhu.😳
Seriously, when will this guy realise that he's head over heels in love wid Madhu... 😳
Update d next part soon...
Thanks for d pm, Di. 😊 Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago