Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW!! wonderful update dear...loved it
radhadd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update. ...going to be interesting. ...
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6  

The next morning, RK woke up first. He tried to get up but his arm was weighed down. He looked to the side and found Madhu's head on his arm while she held it like a child. He smiled seeing her. Her smile made him feel so fresh. He just laid there looking at her, as he wished for the time to stop. In that moment nothing mattered to him except for his peace of mind. But his desires were soon wasted as the alarm clock started to ring. 

Rk quickly averted his gaze as Madhu woke up. She looked at him with a smile. 
"You are awake?" she asked sleepily. 

"yeah a few minutes back.." he smiled back. 

"Ohh.. Feeling lazy to get up from bed?" she asked teasingly. 

"Nah.. I didn't want to disturb your sleep.." he said with a naughty smile as Madhu looked at him confused. 

RK gestured towards his arm which Madhu was royally using as her pillow. She jerked as soon as she noticed what she had been doing and sat up nervously. Rk smiled at her naughtily. 

"Sorry.. I didn't do it on purpose.. Just that it was my habit with Sultan.. " she suddenly stopped midway as she somehow felt like she shouldn't have said it in front of RK. 

RK too didn't know why he felt bad and a frown suddenly replaced the smile he had.  He felt bad hearing that she came close to him expecting Sultan and not him actually. 

Madhu quickly stood up heading towards the washroom trying not to create any more embarrassing moments for both of them.

She  came out after her bath and was wearing her clothes when she heard the clatter outside her room . She quickly dressed up and rushed out only to find RK standing in the kitchen as he cooked omelette. 

"what are you doing?" she asked astonished. 

"Preparing break fast.. You have to go to office right?" he said casually as he focused below. 

Madhu felt a smile creeping her face as she noticed how cute he looked with his ruffled hair as he focused sincerely on the omelette. 

"But you really don't need to do that.. I would take care of it.. " Madhu said trying to take the spoons from his hands. 

"You stay where you are miss.. No one disturbs Rishabh Kundra in his art at the food.." RK said authoritatively and Madhu stood at one side watching him giggling in between. 

Soon they were sitting on the dining table and as Madhu took in the first bite, RK stared at her expectantly and excited. Madhu' eyes went wide in appreciation. 

"wow this is good... I didn't know omelette can taste that good.. " she exclaimed. 

RK smiled at her boastful. 

"if only I had found the stocks in your fridge I would have cooked much better things.." 

Madhu looked at him appreciating as she enjoyed her breakfast. 

"you know Dipali had decided that I would be the cook at our home.. Because you see, she is a foodie and I enjoy cooking.. She used to say that it's one of the reasons why she is with me.."RK  unknowingly told her laughing as he started eating his. After a few seconds he realised what he said and froze in the middle of his action. He felt he shouldn't have talked of Dipali. 

He looked up some what nervous to see Madhu's reaction while she kept eating her as she looked down with a careless smile. She didn't seem to feel anything awkward in it. He took in a deep breath and continued to eat. 

In the afternoon RK decided to go to his house as Madhu was in her office since morning and he didn't have much to do. 

He came out after a refreshing bath. He didn't know why but he had started to feel good suddenly. He wasn't all gloomy all the time and he knew Madhu was the reason. 

Just then he heard the door open and found paabo standing there with the frown on her face. 
Rk decided to ignore her continuing what he was doing. 

"Do you think it's a hotel Rishu? " she asked angrily. 

Rk still continued what he was doing not wanting to acknowledge her presence. 

"you just come here to have bath and change clothes? This is my home.. Not some hotel the way you consider it.." she said in a firm tone. 

"nope..  It's not a hotel.. I would have spent a good amount of time in a hotel for sure.. "RK said as if thinking to himself. 

"shut up!" she exclaimed. "where has all your etiquettes gone?" she said not believing. 

"A valid question.. " RK looked at her approvingly. 

Paabo took in a deep breath giving up. 

"if you have problem I will take my stuff and go away.. Then you won't have to feel bad for your temple like home being disgraced by my presence.." he said looking at her carelessly. 

"ohh God.. No! I want you to stay here.. Be here..  You are the only son of my house.. Our successor.. " she said coming close to him scared that he might leave. 

"Make Trishna your successor.. I am hardly interested.." he said shrugging. 

"she is  a girl.. " Paabo said making a face.
" your are the light of our family.. " she had  a flattering smile. 

Rk looked at her angrily.  "she stays at home 24x7.. She accompanies you in all your prayer sessions and temple visits.. She never does anything amiss from your command.. And she is not the light of the family for you? And me.. Who hardly visit this place.. And am drowned in alcohol and girls most of the time.. I light your house? " he asked disgusted and confused while Paabo looked at him dumb struck. 

"I wish Trishna knew better.." he said shaking his head and walked past her in a fast stride while Paabo looked at his retreating figure. 
----------
RK was still waiting for the evening so he could crash into Madhu's place again when he saw his phone ringing. It was Madhu on the caller I'd.  He quickly picked up the phone excited. 

"Hi Madhu.." RK said excited. 

"Rishabh.. " she said in a crying voice. Suddenly RK was worried. 

"what happened Madhu..? Are you crying?" RK asked getting restless. 

"please come here.. " she just said that in between her sobs. 

RK quickly rushed out of the house. He had dropped her to office in the morning so he knew where she was. As soon as he reached the building he saw Madhu running towards him as she threw herself in his arms. RK held her tightly as he patted her head trying to comfort her. He was feeling broken seeing her like that. 

"Shhh Madhu.. Please don't cry.. What happened..? " he asked tensed. 

"I am scared.." she said crying. 

"why? " he asked restlessly. 

Madhu tried to control herself and sucked in a few sobs as RK waited for her patiently. She was still deciding whether to tell him or not about Sultan but then she realised that it was only a relation of sharing and truth between her and RK. And keeping things from him somehow felt wrong. 

"Sit in the car.. I will tell you.  " she said now much relaxed. 

RK was now driving as he waited impatiently for her to speak up. 

"Sultan came to office today.." she said looking down. 
"He came to know that we had been together all night.. And he insulted me in front of all my colleagues.. Called me bad words.. "

RK looked at her shocked and angry. 

"he was even about to slap me when one of my Co worker held his hand and then he was thrown out of the office.. I was just so scared to come out of the office premises alone today.. I just couldn't think of anyone except for you.. " Madhu said still trying to hold back her tears. 

Rk was by now flaring in anger. " where the hell is that bustard?! I would break the arm which he raised on you.. He won't be left to stand even.. "RK said as he rashly turned the car around with a screeching sound. 

Madhu looked at him panicking. "no Rishabh .. I didn't tell you so you go on to have fight for me.. Please.." she screamed. 

"just shut up Madhu.. I asked you yesterday itself to make him realise his place but you refused.. Now see his guts.. " RK roared. 

"Rishabh..  Please try to understand.. I am already feeling weak enough.. Don't make me feel more weak that I need your support to stand in front of him.." she said crying and RK suddenly stopped and looked at her. He took in a deep breath and slowed down looking ahead. He was too angry to speak though. 

As Madhu quieted down she wiped her tears. After a few deep breaths and massaging her face she was much better now. "Thank you.." she said softly. 

"only because of you.. " RK said still looking ahead. 

"Come on.. Don't be angry.." she said putting up a smile. 

Rk looked at her and a surprised smile crept his lips. "How do you manage to smile even in such situations..?" he asked amazed and jealous. 

"I know he doesn't deserve my tears.. He is a coward and a cheat.. And all that he is doing is because he isn't able to digest the fact that I moved on just in a few hours.. " she said shaking her head disappointed. 

"Really.. Then why those cries some time back?" RK asked confused. 

"I am not a robot.. Of course it hurts me that a man who a week back was swearing his love for me and I was the world to him is now standing and insulting me and calling me a cheap wh**e.. It's just that I don't want to show it to him and give him that satisfaction.. " she said nervously smiling. 

RK looked at her as he nodded his head. 

"and I am trying to move on really.." she said smiling brightly now as if trying to assure him. 

Rk chuckled hearing her.. 

"Rishabh..  Can we have a drink..? Just want to calm my nerves.. " she said smiling cheekily. 

"why not.. I Am forever ready.." RK said glad. 

After an hour they were sitting in a bar and gulping down their drinks. 

"Madhu.. " RK called her as he stared at the table. 

"Yup.." she said now ecstatic over nothing. 

"Do you think even I should move on from Dipali? " he asked now looking at her. He somehow was getting that feeling whenever he looked at Madhu. 

"You should.. But" she said the second part in a loud voice.  "Don't compare my situation with yours.. That bas***d cheated me... While Dipali loves you so much.. She was ready to give her life to be with you.. You both deserve to be together.." Madhu said stressing the last part in net drunk tone. 

RK smiled hearing her as he remembered Dipali. His time with Dipali started coming back to him. "And if she doesn't want to come to me?" he asked dreading. 

"let her decide that.. "Madhu scolded him. 

Rk nodded his head at her. "Thanks for being there Madhu.." he said getting serious. 

Madhu got up from her stool tripping,  and hugged him patting his back. 

Rk hugged her back, closing his eyes as his breath deepened to take the most in that moment. 
-------------

Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhu is so understanding.
I really want Sultan to get bashed up.
hope Deepali has moved on.
Beautifully written update. Liked how RK gave back to Pabho.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Lovely update dear...😛👏
Loved the breakfast making scene... Rk is one fine house husband material...😉😆
I got pissed when madhu mentioned out of habit she slept on his arm... I can't even imagine madhu sleeping on that moron sultan's arm...🤢🤢
I dont know why but i didnt get that much irked when rk mentioned abt dipali... Still I wish... Dispali has moved on in her life & got married... Only then rk can romance freely with madhu...😳😆
Please pretty... Let Rk bash the sultan... I want to see sultan blue & bleeding... That lunatic deserves a fine treatment from Rk...😡😆
Haha... Phabo sucks! I hate that old witch...😡😆
Loving this story... Thanks for giving frequent updates... Will be waiting for next update... Thanks!😃
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear loved it 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it
parimaniya thumbnail
simply awesome update...loved sooo much...n haan m in love with this 2 yaar...both r adorable, honest n open 2 each other..love their especially madhu's boldness n rishabh's arrogance bt with madhu his lovely n respectful truly gentlemen nature...n m in fully latto when he asked her that he also shud hv move on in life 👏 how sweet he's...he already move when he met madhu n also started loves madhu even madhubt both of them not aware...hope soon they both realize it...n m desperately wanted rishabh beat blue n black 2 sultan that he never ever insulted or hurts madhu he deserve that much... pls pls pls update soon cant wait their blooming love 4 each other...eagerly waiting  Edited by parimaniya - 8 years ago
Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both of then are so open and honest with each other  . the feeling are already there can't wait how the story will move on  wish rk would bash sultan blue black upside down love this story thank you so much for giving us a wonderful story

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  Loved itvso much. Wish if sullu never rturns n if he does , he should be bashed up hard by rk. Rk going to find dips? Wish if she's already married. Waiting for the next update