Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Thread Four

Chapter 14

This was such a heart warming chapter. I loved the cute scenes between Sid, Khushi and Arnav. In the starting I thought it was Arnav and Khushi who were having a stare session, then again I thought Arnav would never back down. Haha.

So, it was Sid😆

Finally, ASR got a haircut. I like short hair on him, you know the diwali look, haaye. 

Khushi is right, Arnav is really good with kids. And that calls for another attempt of baby making 😆
I trust you partner, you will make them work really hard this time. They seriously need a Pari or Para back in their lives.

---

Chapter 15

Okay looks like my comment for last chapter is getting granted. They are going to have a baby lol. I wonder what's Khushi's response. 
It was really a great chapter, greatest of all because of the K.I.S.S. 😳
And it was quite fun to read when they are so careless and enjoying each other's company. 

Loved the flashback. Arnav's mom is the sweetest lady, and wow Khushi had a great mother in law. Not everyone is lucky in that matter. Sigh!

Well, this chapter ended on a cliffhanger, hmph!

----

Chapter 16

I am sad. So so sad that I dont have a mother in law like Sofia 😭
Anyways, this is not the place to spread my dirty laundry😕

I seriously adore their greatest of bonds. I mean it feels almost impossible when I read. I wonder if such relations existed between people. So selfless and genuine. *take a bow* partnet. You nailed that scene. I had tears in my eyes.

I am not sure as what to comment after reading the last part. Maybe, Khushi is right. They should not be pining over the fact, but go with the flow. Live their life as it comes and enjoy the togetherness. If it was meant to be it will eventually happen, no?

It was a beautifully written chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

---

Chapter 17
I think this was one of the best chapters so far. I am not sure where to start from. 

I feel really really really bad for Arnav, and a little too much for Khushi as well. Please right everything in their lives, partner. Please!!!!

So, Arnav's father is coming to the picture. I am seriously not interested lol. Cant wait to read the upcoming chapters.

__

Chapter 18

Oh damn. The damage is done. I dont know why Anjali is so stubborn, I know he is their father and all, but give him a break. Why pushing the matter up when he is not interested?
I serioulsy hated the way she taunted Khushi😡
I was not expecting this. Hmph!
So, he finally let everything out in front of Khushi. That scene was so beautifully written, really really beautiful. They are so an eternal couple. 😭

Okay, the man is here finally. And Arnav rocked it with that question lol. Way to go Raizada, serves the man right. Grrr!!

---

Will see you on the next thread.

My comments are bit off for these chapters, I am not sure what's wrong with me lately. Be back to my fried self very soon.

Love you and your scraps really makes me happy. Muahs. 🤗
sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was emotional roller coaster ride I couldn't control myself in the last part cried a lot that should tel yo how much I am into the story😉