Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Indi di even without words these edits express so much.. There is a fluidity of story and a depth of feelings all hidden in the gorgeous selection of colors, texture, the moments, and the understanding of the tale.. and of course the technical finesse that makes it all come together flawlessly.. loved it
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

had to post this. a beautiful video of the song going through my mind... sunburnt kisses sunburnt hands red and gold since you went away...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&v=684eg6S8dCw&hl=en-GB[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader... written by johnny mercer in 1947 based on the french original of 1945... les fuilles mortes, the dead leaves, by jacques prevert with music by hungarian french composer joseph kosma (the music was composed first for the ballet les rendezvous, the song was written later).

my father was a great fan of nat king cole. suddenly occurred to me, he must have been a young man in his early twenties when he started listening to songs like these... the music of his youth. something absolutely thrilling in the image that conjures... and then it mixes with the leaves that fall, rich and beautiful, gone but never not touching the mind.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

we are defenceless  😆 women and in a state of puddle we shall remain, there's no hope of resuming solid form possibly ever. like lalita ji and her surf kharidari we must have decided (yes yes we are all very decisive people 🤣) that there is samjhdari in staying thus.

that blue... i of course, being totally conditioned, thought it was brown... only this man can make it work. where is this piddle maker created... surely not on mundane earth... what's his kryptonite story.. inbhestigassun is totally kareka-ed for.

that hug, i have no idea why i liked it... just did.

kizh also remembered the kissney line from haldi... i didn't think of the words, but the walk forward ohhh. i almost fell backward with the force of the memory of that haldi moment. how totally intimate he gets without really touching or anything... it's almost animal in its expression, nothing human made and media image tailored about it... everything feels fresh and yet innate intrinsic non flora purely fauna world.

i also died slowly and absolutely when he said the i love you dammit in a whole new way... barun acting and acting post giving it much thought is such a complete pleasure..

gh wrote everything i thought sort of mechanically, ticked off several things on a long list of what fans like with a slightly deprecating air almost... these girls, give them something they want and will go nuts over, silly ladkis... he didn't bother to add a writer's mind to it. and give life to things even if most corny, which an artist really can do... you can deconstruct it all you like but it holds within it a perfect moment, a mystery that you know is from somewhere else, beyond description and rational understanding. pity, because gh if he wants to, i feel can write much better stuff. i missed the dialogue writers of ipk and the art director. raju singh's music though just stoked memory and thrilled, i love the song... as the image of asr kkgsr melted away and the two dimensional pictures fell like leaves... an autumn, a passing, a farewell in them, i too found myself in tears.

I loved every thing you said.His hugging scene brought tears to my eyes. He hugged her in such a way where the person watching it also get its warmth.The way he said I Love You dammit was  enough to make a woman crazy. Barun is undoubtedly the king of expressions.The way his eyes twinkles, the smirk, his husky voice and body language , everything is perfect.In short he is 100% manly..Sanaya and Barun  complete each other on screen.
Edited by sk62 - 8 years ago
sk62 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
sk62 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
sk62 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Lipstick mark on his cheeks
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thank you, sk62.

such beautiful moments and drives us all a little insane. we couldn't live without it... or maybe we could but really wouldn't want to.
sk62 thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di even without words these edits express so much.. There is a fluidity of story and a depth of feelings all hidden in the gorgeous selection of colors, texture, the moments, and the understanding of the tale.. and of course the technical finesse that makes it all come together flawlessly.. loved it

thank you, rhea... the pictures swam in my head evoking others, wanting to flold and wrap around them... memory and love are such powerful things. i will miss these two badly but they are perhaps always in me, no matter what ad does or dictates.

.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally lovd the mini series!!!!