Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 3

RK walked into the house early morning. He was heading straightway to his room when he heard a bell ringing. He closed his eyes in frustration, yet again his grandmother must be doing pooja. 

"Rishu.." came her voice from behind. She came forward to stand in front of him. "Have this prasad.. your day will go very good.." she said with a smile.

RK kept staring at her for a few seconds with a disinterested look. He was about to walk off when she called him from behind.

"Dont insult it Rishu.. its a bad omen.." she scolded him.

"We all know the reality of this house paabo.. you all fool each other with your happy family banners and slogans.. let me live in reality.." RK said sarcastically.

"You are still mocking us for that sleazy girl.." she said angrily.

"I cant hear a word against her.. and I can never forget the betrayal you all have done with me.." he said with a firm voice.

" I have seen a lot of nice girls for you Rishabh.. I am sure you will like them.." she said desperately.

"This is the very mentality that you instilled in your son.. And let me tell you I have seen a lot more girls than you paabo.. inside out.. but believe me I havent liked any.." RK said mocking her and then walked off leaving a speechless paabo behind. She couldnt believe RK actually said that in front of her.

RK was now standing in his balcony as he stared at the pool. What he said to paabo was feeling incorrect to him for the first time. He said he didnt like any girl but then Madhu's face was flashing in front of his eyes as if contradicting him. All night he and Madhu were together but this time they didnt do any sex. She was drunk so she was chattering away, then she would rant and curse Sultan then again she would sing heartbreak songs and pity herself while RK would make her believe that she was nowhere at loss. Finally she fell asleep in RK's car and even he fell asleep and somewhat for the first time in last 8 months he didnt need alcohol for that. When she woke up she had created another hue and cry for being with him all night again and RK went to drop her off to her place.

But now again RK was alone. He couldn't believe that he was trying to search for a reason to meet her again today. He was still wondering when he heard a voice from behind.

"Rishabh.." said a firm manly voice.

RK kept looking ahead not wanting to respond to that. 

"look at me when I talk to you.." Balraj said from behind.

"when I don't look back at you it means I dont want to talk to you.." RK said casually.

"Shut up.. have some shame.. paabo told me what all you said to her.. is this the way to talk to your elders?"

"How many times do I need to tell everyone here, its better dont talk to me at all..?" RK said irritated.

"God knows what has taken over you.. what kind of witchcraft that girl has done over you.." balraj said angrily.

"Dont you dare say anything for her...!" RK said turning around with furious eyes. "And dont blame her for what you have ruined"

"I am your father! Do you even realize how much hatred you have in your eyes for me!" He said getting angry and shocked.

"Yes you are my father and you should think why your son has so much hatred against you" RK said coldly and walked off leaving a speechless Balraj staring from behind.
------------
RK found himself standing outside Madhu's building by evening. Whole day he had been feeling restless but now he was feeling solace just knowing that Madhu was near by. He didnt even know which was Madhu's apartment, rather he didnt even know if he should meet her or not. Just that he wanted to see her once. And even though that made him hate himself and feel guilty of betraying, he still wanted it so bad. He was still looking at the building and trying to make his mind to just drive off when he heard a knock at the window. He jerked to the other side and found Madhu standing on the other side. He quickly opened the door of the car. 

"Waiting for me?" Madhu asked him raising an eyebrow teasingly.

" I dont know.. may be.." RK shrugged.

"Whats this Rishabh.. you answer nothing straight" she said with a frown and then laughed.
 RK gave her a dry smile. She opened the car door and sat in.

"So are you like stalking me?" Madhu asked him getting serious.

"No.. Just came to make sure if you are fine.. you were quite upset yesterday.." RK said concerned.

"Yes.. but it seems you are a good friend.. I am feeling much relieved today.." Madhu said with a relaxed look. 

"Nice.." RK smiled a little.

"I talked to Sultan today actually.." Madhu said with a nervous purse of lips.

"Ohhh.." RK sounded feeling a strange displeasure thinking that Madhu wasn't happy because of him but because she patched up with Sultan. "So you are back with him?" 

"Not at all! Do you think I can ever see his face without kicking him in the balls!" Madhu exclaimed.

RK broke into a slight chuckle hearing her say it as if stating the obvious. "Then?" He asked confused.

"As you said last night.. that its him who betrayed me and he should be bearing the burden of that guilt rather than me.. So I called him up.. gave him a few nasty labels.. and told him not to show me his face or my knee wont hesitate to destroy the reason for which he betrayed me.." Madhu said with a proud smile.

RK looked at her impressed and gave her a thumbs up. "Hadnt quite expected that seeing the way you were acting all melodramatic last night.."

"Actually it was for myself, I never expected myself to get indulged in such casual sex.. it m not that type.. not that I regard it wrong.." Madhu said quickly thinking that it might offend RK making him feel that she is demeaning him. 

"No.. you are right.."RK smiled at her

"Anyways so.. I am hail and hearty now..." she said happily.

" Thats really a relief.. its much like what I thought of you the first time we met" RK said happy for her

"That was just 2 days back.." Madhu said teasing him for referring to it that way.

"Really!! It seems a long time"

"Yeah..." Madhu said nodding thoughtfully. "By the way.. you thought of me when I came up to you in club?" she asked curiously.

"Nope.. the next morning.. even though you were hurt and crying but you were strong and held your dignity.." RK said with a smile.

"Thankss... I am glad to hear that you didnt think of me as some cheap wh**e.." she said nervously remembering the previous morning.

RK looked at her with an angry face hearing that.

"What?" Madhu said confused.

"Dont even use that word for yourself.." he said angrily looking dangerous.

Madhu got shivers seeing his face. She remembered how Sultan had called her that when she had told him that she has moved on. And here this man hardly knows her except that she had walked up to him and spent the night with him but even then he felt bad hearing that word for her. She smiled with pursed lips. "Sorry.." she said innocently.

RK nodded his head and turned to look ahead. 

"So what are the plans for tonight?" She asked excitedly.

"I dont know.. I just came to make sure if you are fine.." RK said looking at her.

"Then why were you sitting here? You should have come up.." she said confused.

"I didnt know which apartment was yours.." he said shrugging. Though the real reason was he didnt know why he was there or whether he should have been there at all. He rather felt guilty for wanting to be with her that badly.

"Then come on up.. You can see my apartment and I can do the remaining chores of my place.. I just returned from office actually and saw your car parked here.." she said starting to collect her belongings. 

"You work too.." He asked amazed.

"Ofcourse!" Madhu looked at him with a wierd expression as to what kind of question was that. "How do you think I would pay the bills for that apartment then?" 

"I am sorry... Just that you didnt tell so I kind of forgot that part.." RK said embarrassed. He felt the awkwardness in his question. Even he should have been working by now though his circumstances had changed completely.

"Its ok.. now come on up.. I also have ice cream up there.. And I am dying for it.." she said getting out of car quickly.

Soon both of them were in Madhu's apartment. As much as RK tried to fight himself to refuse that offer but he couldnt. Being around her felt like he could breathe without having to feel the heaviness in his heart. RK looked around the apartment, which seemed a lively place unlike his. It had positivity all around even though the house felt a little messy. 

"Dont mind the mess.. I am not able to clean it up because of the recent adventures I had.." Madhu said with a cheeky smile.

RK gave her an amused smile. She was much comfortable about the whole matter today. She referred to it so casually.

"Its still better than what my place is like.." he said looking around as he felt he was at home after long. 

-----------
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First...😆
I will never get tired of comming first in ur stories i guess...😆😛

Lovely update... 👏
Hmm... So Rk's family betrayed him & he lost his lover? Rk's girlfriend got married to someone else due to his family intervention? Who is she? Dipali? Then i will just feel great that his family meddled up & broke his love life...😆
God! Pabho is there in this story...🤢 Let her better settle in pooja room doing poojas... 🤢
I dont like anyone in Rk's family...

Girl... Am i loving this madhu too much?? She is amazing yaar... Well.. I kinda expected the same reaction from madhu towards sultan... Glad she gave him a tongue lash & ended things with him once & for all...😃 
Just wish she could have kicked him on the place where sun couldnt shine...😆
Now its only rishab & madhu... 😉 I guess even madhu is kinda attracted to him & want to be around him just like rk... Thats why she herself came to see him in the car... Acting so innocent & accusing him to be stalking her... Of course he did stalk her...But she might have only felt butterflies tingling her belly seeing him there... 😛😆
Hmm... She invited him to her apartment to share ice cream... Its also a way to show him her apartment so that he can straight away come to her house instead of contemplating where to go meet her or not... Already they have started building a friendly bond... Hope soon they will fall in love too...😳
Great going, Doc
Continue soon... Thanks for the update & pm...😳
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
second this time. think i hav caught after u sudha di.😆
that was a fabulous update. felt too good to read those lines. hey did rk's family cheat his ex gf thinking that she was not fit in family, she got married to someone else or something like that? i hav lots of doubts regarding this.
ha ha sullu got bashed up by madhu. really good . he needed that. no he needed more actually. rk and madhu are already attracted to each other. now itself waiting eagerly for their confession. i wish rk falls in love with madhu fully n not partialy in lov with her n partialy with his ex. he has to move on. anyway awesome story. thanks a lot for the pm.
Edited by madhumeandyou - 8 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!
Rishabh is already missing Madhu all d time! 😛
Despite d short while for which they've known each other, Rishbala r connecting very well wid each other. Love their bond. 😳 Intruiged to know abt RK's past, which has made him bitter towards his family life...hopefully, he'll disclose it before Madhu, sooner or later.
Update d next part soon, Di.
Thanks!

Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
so RK family betrayed him ..
Aah rk now cant wait be with madhu and he himself dont know why..
Madhu is happy and relief now..
continue soon.
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update.
Madhu is cute, strong and adorable. 
Rk's family betrayed him. What could they have done?may be he knows half truth?  He misses madhu but feels guilty?  There is much to the story. May be he is married, his wife comatose  courtesy of his family  n now he has feelings for this girl! 
I hope he is not married.  Yuck that pabbho is here. Seems rk's family is full of villains.
Loved rishbala conversation. 
Will be looking for next part. 
Thank you for pm.
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update,
so rk's family betrayed him so that's why he is behaving like this but what happened to that girl?
seems like in kundra's family only rk's grandpa was good remaining all are evil
loving madhu she is so strong
loved rk-madhu moments
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update.
RK has known her for a very short time but still he feels at peace with her.  He can breath without feeling any pain. This tells how much he is hurt by his family. I don't like anyone from his family. They cheated him. Did they get his ex married to somebody else.  Maybe there is more to the story. Let's see...
Madhu also feels connected to him. Maybe that's why she invited him to her apt. Ice cream is just a small reason. 
Glad Madhu blasted sullu. She should have kicked him like she wanted.😆 Just love this strong Madhu. It's  only RK n Madhu from now on. Can't wIt for their love story to Begin.😳
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks!
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story looking foward to read plzz continue soon
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updt..!!He retorted his dad & pabbo cut to cut..am loving this Rk..rk had ex-gf..he miss madhu & came to be wid her..he felt alive with her..great madhu..give a good dose to sultan for his deed..ahaan..!!Ice-cream & all..thatz lovely..Tnx fr pm :))