Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXNahiemaXX thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

no offense i don't find any hot chemistry between both rayal and mayal. i wish ekta cast a better looking hero opposite asha...both aly and gautam r not apt for leads..sorry if i offended anyone...all i want to see a cute love story but its not possible with aly or gautam   

I understand Aly is ugly and Raj sucks.. but Gautam is so sexy yaar.. he is the best!
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

[FONT=Times]MaYal are ok but there are too many shows around with the same concept. There is nothing new in the story of forced or convenience marriage and slowly falling in love with a vamp or villian trying to separate them. I also find Maddy very average and unattractive looking. Also, Koyal looks much older than Maddy No offense meant but just my personal opinion.So no Mayal for me. The day MaYal becomes an established pair I will stop watching.
RaYal on the other hand has the potential to become a gripping story with lots of twists and turns a la EktaπŸ˜‰ I am totally rooting for RaYal and so is my mom who you could say belongs to the TRP aunty groupπŸ˜†

agree with u.i really like Rayal.n i will also stop watching if mayal pair established .hope it's not come.🀣
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just a couple of sentences for Rayal...
are woh pyaar hi kya ki jisme vishwaas na hoon, jisme koi samman na ho, jisme koi samaj na ho, jisme koi balidan na hoon.. bas ho to sirf us doosre ko chahne ki.. are ya pyaar nahi balki khudgarsi hai ek ki us doosre ko paane ki

and also woh pyaar hi kya ki jisme koi chemistry hi na ho... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sorry if I offended anyone but honestly this is how Rayal relationship is being potrayed as far as I understand. Nonetheless these are my words and so at the end of the day it is my opinion
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay this might be long,
*before i even start though, my choice has NOTHING to do with who is better looking, or who is so called *ugly*πŸ₯± - i pity those who feel the need to get to the level of shaming physical appearances!! If not Vibhav, Aly or Gautam, someone else would have been playing Raj and Maddy- and what matters is the character sketch!!*

For me, Maddy wins everything, and therefore i do gear towards MaYal. Why Maddy?
Because he is a rational AND selfless person - not self-sacrificing, but selfless- he cares for the happiness of others, his family and friends' happiness makes him happy and he will do anything to see them happy. 

Let's rewind to the episode after Maddy confessed to Koyal and found out Koyal loves Raj ... Did Maddy plunge at Raj and say "Oh so this is what your friendship is huh? Stealing my girl?" NO- he did not blame his friends, unlike someone else, instead he blamed himself for not being able to understand his own friends!! Do you see the difference in how he views things? He doesn't jump on people, he doesn't devalue them, he doesn't doubt them ... And after finding out Koyal doesn't love him but someone else, Maddy stepped aside and suppressed his feelings because he feels his love is not enough ... How many times has Maddy said that "I don't think I will be able to keep you happy" to Koyal? - He's in love with her, but still he doesn't just force that love onto Koyal, because he respects Koyal's choice enough to let her be. 

When he married Koyal, he had no other choice but to marry her. That choice wasn't his first option, because he fears he won't be able to keep Koyal happy; He tried talking to everyone in the family and he had hoped Taani would come in time, but when he saw that Paro was in no condition to see the baraat leave and then may have to get admited again (which would then mean more money spent!), he had to resort to the absolute last choice.

I also LOVE Maddy's passion for education; especially when he pushes Koyal to do her studies and complete them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Also also also, can we talk about that episode where Maddy CRIES HIS HEART OUT IN THE BATHROOM???? Where no one can see that he's hurting, where no one can see how vulnerable he is, where no one can hear him, where no one can know how deep his pain is? GOD, that scene made me LOVE Maddy even more. He hides himself so he can see his own people happy. He can burn himself to see others happy ... but someone else can't burn for someone else's safety ... (referring to Raj plunging at Maddy for saving Koyal from marrying an ass like Samar ...πŸ₯±)

And why i like MaYal? Because their friendship speaks so much more than any infatuation or love struck relationship. For those who are saying that MaYal are same old story, what exactly do you mean? You mean the "samjhauta marriage turns into love" ? Sure. But what about the fact that MaYal aren't an arranged marriage duo, or forced marriage duo?! MaYal are first BESTFRIENDS, not strangers or enemies. They're relationship is that of trust, understanding, support and loyalty, sprinkled with a layer of love beneath it all from Maddy. There have been VERY VERY VERY few shows on Indian Television that have showcased two friends who got married conditionally and then fallen in love along the way, AND btw the concept of friendship turned to love is not a popular concept to begin with, so that's definitely a reason why i say MaYal are DIFFERENT.

Maddy is Koyal's pillar, if she falls, he will pick her up. He will save her, he will ALWAYS be there for her. Maddy doesn't NEED anyone, but Koyal does, and the person who will ALWAYS stand by her IS Maddy.

I've watched so many, and i mean a crap ton, of telly shows and I've seen the same old "Angry young Man" + "Chirpy Girl" or the "Hotheaded but soft Guy" + "Whimsical Girl" or the "Romeo" so many times ... these Love-Hate relationships are boring now, and so is the "two people in love unite" story ... Maddy and Koyal's relationship shows the total opposite ... their friendship, that carries so much trust and understanding, will carry them through so many hurdles, and we've seen that since the beginning. I wanna see how a strong a relationship built on trust and years of friendship truly is, i wanna see how much love is hidden in that; it gives a realistic touch, i feel like in real life, there's more "friendships turned into love" then there is "love-hate " ... 

(lastly i kinda somehow connect with Maddy, not personally, but something about Maddy is connectable, i feel like he's my own friend lolπŸ˜›)

Edited by eshaaax3. - 8 years ago
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MaYal are ok but there are too many shows around with the same concept. There is nothing new in the story of forced or convenience marriage and slowly falling in love with a vamp or villian trying to separate them. I also find Maddy very average and unattractive looking. Also, Koyal  looks much older than Maddy No offense meant but just my personal opinion.
So no Mayal for me. The day MaYal becomes an established pair I will stop watching.
RaYal on the other hand has the potential to become a gripping story with lots of twists and turns a la EktaπŸ˜‰ I am totally rooting for RaYal and so is my mom who you could say belongs to the TRP aunty groupπŸ˜†

agree wid u...I want RaYal to be together...as of now i dont see anything new in dis show...n i stopped watching it when MaYal got married...I just want the truth of shubhu's murder be revealed soon...n i didn't liked d fact dat RaYal got separated just because maddy didn't see d whole truth behind shubhu's murder...
Edited by heartstrings - 8 years ago
LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

are woh pyaar hi kya ki jisme vishwaas na hoon, jisme koi samman na ho, jisme koi samaj na ho, jisme koi balidan na hoon.. bas ho to sirf us doosre ko chahne ki.. are ya pyaar nahi balki khudgarsi hai ek ki us doosre ko paane ki

Sorry if I offended anyone but honestly this is how Rayal relationship is being potrayed as far as I understand. Nonetheless these are my words and so at the end of the day it is my opinion

Nice linesπŸ‘ but don't forget, this is an EK show. She usually has many tricks up her sleeve. She might turn the tables tomorrow & these lines will become applicable to Maddy not Raj if she turns sweet, sensible Maddy into an obsessive, jealous husband. I have no doubt that in the coming tracks EK will make Maddy go through the same emotions that Raj is going through today.
LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

okay this might be long,

*before i even start though, my choice has NOTHING to do with who is better looking, or who is so called *ugly*πŸ₯± - i pity those who feel the need to get to the level of shaming physical appearances!! If not Vibhav, Aly or Gautam, someone else would have been playing Raj and Maddy- and what matters is the character sketch!!*

For me, Maddy wins everything, and therefore i do gear towards MaYal. Why Maddy?
Because he is a rational AND selfless person - not self-sacrificing, but selfless- he cares for the happiness of others, his family and friends' happiness makes him happy and he will do anything to see them happy. 

Let's rewind to the episode after Maddy confessed to Koyal and found out Koyal loves Raj ... Did Maddy plunge at Raj and say "Oh so this is what your friendship is huh? Stealing my girl?" NO- he did not blame his friends, unlike someone else, instead he blamed himself for not being able to understand his own friends!! Do you see the difference in how he views things? He doesn't jump on people, he doesn't devalue them, he doesn't doubt them ... And after finding out Koyal doesn't love him but someone else, Maddy stepped aside and suppressed his feelings because he feels his love is not enough ... How many times has Maddy said that "I don't think I will be able to keep you happy" to Koyal? - He's in love with her, but still he doesn't just force that love onto Koyal, because he respects Koyal's choice enough to let her be. 

When he married Koyal, he had no other choice but to marry her. That choice wasn't his first option, because he fears he won't be able to keep Koyal happy; He tried talking to everyone in the family and he had hoped Taani would come in time, but when he saw that Paro was in no condition to see the baraat leave and then may have to get admited again (which would then mean more money spent!), he had to resort to the absolute last choice.

I also LOVE Maddy's passion for education; especially when he pushes Koyal to do her studies and complete them.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Also also also, can we talk about that episode where Maddy CRIES HIS HEART OUT IN THE BATHROOM???? Where no one can see that he's hurting, where no one can see how vulnerable he is, where no one can hear him, where no one can know how deep his pain is? GOD, that scene made me LOVE Maddy even more. He hides himself so he can see his own people happy. He can burn himself to see others happy ... but someone else can't burn for someone else's safety ... (referring to Raj plunging at Maddy for saving Koyal from marrying an ass like Samar ...πŸ₯±)

And why i like MaYal? Because their friendship speaks so much more than any infatuation or love struck relationship. For those who are saying that MaYal are same old story, what exactly do you mean? You mean the "samjhauta marriage turns into love" ? Sure. But what about the fact that MaYal aren't an arranged marriage duo, or forced marriage duo?! MaYal are first BESTFRIENDS, not strangers or enemies. They're relationship is that of trust, understanding, support and loyalty, sprinkled with a layer of love beneath it all from Maddy. There have been VERY VERY VERY few shows on Indian Television that have showcased two friends who got married conditionally and then fallen in love along the way, AND btw the concept of friendship turned to love is not a popular concept to begin with, so that's definitely a reason why i say MaYal are DIFFERENT.

Maddy is Koyal's pillar, if she falls, he will pick her up. He will save her, he will ALWAYS be there for her. Maddy doesn't NEED anyone, but Koyal does, and the person who will ALWAYS stand by her IS Maddy.

I've watched so many, and i mean a crap ton, of telly shows and I've seen the same old "Angry young Man" + "Chirpy Girl" or the "Hotheaded but soft Guy" + "Whimsical Girl" or the "Romeo" so many times ... these Love-Hate relationships are boring now, and so is the "two people in love unite" story ... Maddy and Koyal's relationship shows the total opposite ... their friendship, that carries so much trust and understanding, will carry them through so many hurdles, and we've seen that since the beginning. I wanna see how a strong a relationship built on trust and years of friendship truly is, i wanna see how much love is hidden in that; it gives a realistic touch, i feel like in real life, there's more "friendships turned into love" then there is "love-hate " ... 

(lastly i kinda somehow connect with Maddy, not personally, but something about Maddy is connectable, i feel like he's my own friend lolπŸ˜›)

You went to quite a lot of trouble to state your reasons for choosing MaYal, I felt it would have been disrespectful of me to not reply.
In brief -  I have had my fill of love after marriage or friendship turned to love stories. I have been watching them for years, even today there are several of them on all the channels. I simply don't have the inclination to sit through another convenience or majboori marriage turned into love story.
You found a connect with Maddy, I don't & yes, I do find him unattractive. Looks to me don't matter a bit in real life, but on screen they do. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder & my eyes can find no beauty in Maddy. I avoid all his scenes. This is not a story like The Elephant Man, it is a shallow EK show & I will watch it only if it appeals to me like any shallow viewer.
I don't find Aly good looking either but there is an edge to his character that makes me curious as to how his story will unfold. I don't care so much who Koyal ends up with, I care more to see how Raj  gets justice for himself. For me that is the real story. The question on this thread was which jodi do you like, so from the two I chose RaYal.

I don't know who the CVs are for this show but if it is EK's old team of Nilanjana Basu & Co. MaYal fans can relax for they will get their wish. Madam Basu is incapable of anything beyond Pati Patni aur Woh stories & that too only from plagiarizing Balaji's older shows.
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice linesπŸ‘ but don't forget, this is an EK show. She usually has many tricks up her sleeve. She might turn the tables tomorrow & these lines will become applicable to Maddy not Raj if she turns sweet, sensible Maddy into an obsessive, jealous husband. I have no doubt that in the coming tracks EK will make Maddy go through the same emotions that Raj is going through today.

I think he already kind of went to that phase when he learnt that Koyal doesn't love him and even further she loves their other best friend, Raj, instead of him
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

i dont agree wid ur couple of sentences coz now whichever show u see on tv, u will find couples do separate coz of vishwaas n other things u stated, i think we will find dese in all shows...so i dont know if its MAYAL or RAYAL but compatibility issues are dere in couples which go gradually...lets c whats d end game here...