Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishitaiyer

Awsum yrr continue soon...

Thank you
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the delay guys. I was busy with some personal works, so could not able to write. Any way here goes the next update. Have a look.

Chapter 21

Ishita was sitting on the bed and watching some old photos, she caressed Mr.Iyer's photo and a tear escape from her eyes. Just then Raman came there and saw her upset.

"Ishita!!" Raman called her. She quickly wiped her tears, "Raman aap!! Aap kab aaye? Mein woh bas..."

(Ishita : Raman you? When did you come? I was just...)

Saying this age closed the album, he sat next to her and kept the album aside and took her hand in his, "Appa ko miss kar rahi ho?"

(Raman : Are you missing appa?)

She looked down, "You know what!! Appa tumhe chodh kar kahi nahi gaye hai, woh tumhare saath hai, tumhare paas hai, woh humesha tumhe dekh rahe hai. Aur unhe yeh bilkul bhi achha nahi lagega ki unki beti unhe yaad karke ro rahi hai. Ishita woh tumhe humesha khush dekhna chahte hai. Toh jab bhi unhe yaad karo ek muskurahat se karo, taki woh jaha pe bhi rahe tumhe dekh kar unhe sukoon mile." He wiped her tears when she hugged him and he placed a soft kiss on her hair.

(Raman : You know what!! He didn't leave you, he is always with you, too close to you, he can see you. And he will never feel good to see you crying. Ishita, he always wants you to be happy. So always remember him with a smile so that he can feel happy.)

Raman parted from her, "Chalo ab iss chehre ko decorate karo, nahi toh appa bhi darr jayenge!!" He teased, she slightly hit him with a smile and went to fresh.

(Raman : Now go and decorate your face, otherwise appa will get scare!!)

Meanwhile Raman started checking the photos when a envelop caught his eyes, he opened it and naughtily smiled. After sometime Ishita walled or from washroom and saw him resting while leaning his head on the head board, she suspiciously looked at him as he gave her mischievous smile.

"Kya!!" She asked while flicking her one eye brow.

(Ishita : What!!)

"Kuch nahi." He replied with a smile when she shook her head and went near dressing table.

(Raman : Nothing.)

She combing her hair when Raman asked, "Achha Ishita tumhari weight kya hogi?" She simply glared at him shock, "Yeh kaisa sawal hai?"

(Raman : Well Ishita what's your weight?
Ishita : What kind of question is this?)

"Arey bolo na yaar!!"

(Raman : Tell me!!)

"Pehle batao pooch kyu rahe ho?"

(Ishita : First you tell me why are you asking this?)

"Nahi mein bas dekhunga, ki tum abhi moti ho ya pehle thi..." He winked and showed her the photos.

(Raman : No, I wonder. You were fat before or now...)

"Raman Yeh!!!" She started coming towards him when he got up h from bed and ran away, "Raman woh tasveer mujhe dijiye." She chased behind him.

(Ishita : Raman this!! Give me the photos.)

"Aao!! Khud lo." He said while running.

(Raman : Come!! Take yourself.)

They ran all over the room when Ishita hold his shirt's sleeve but his feet slipped and they fall on bed, Ishita fall on him, Raman placed his hand on her bare waist. They shared an intense eye lock, a hair lock fall on her eye, Raman gently tucked them behind her ear, she smiled. As Raman was so lost in him, she took the advantage of the situation, she naughtily smiled and snatched the photos from his hand and got up hurriedly before he could understand!!! Raman smiled and got up.

"Mujhe pata nahi tha, meri biwi itni moti..." He stopped as she gave him deadly glare.

(Raman : I didn't knew my wife is so fatty...)

"Apka matlab kya hai? Mein moti hoon?"She sarcastically asked.

(Ishita : What do you mean, am I fat?)

"Samajhdaro ko ishara kafi hai." He winked and left the room.

(Raman : Brilliants can understand with a hint only.)

"Haww!! Raman aap..." She stomped her feet on floor hard and then she went near the mirror and checked herself in every angle, "Kya sach mein, mein moti hoon."

(Ishita : Raman you... Do I really get fat?)

Raman peeped through the door and enjoyed the moment, he chuckled when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned and found Rinki stood there.

"Kya?" He asked.

(Raman : What?)

"Kya!! Kya kar rahe ho aise?" She was going to peep inside but Raman stopped her, "Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?"

(Rinki : What!! What are you doing here like this?
Raman : What are you doing here?)

"Mein bhabhi se milne aayi hoon."

(Rinki : I came here to meet with Bhabhi.)

"Toh jaa!! Yaha kya khadi hai?" He said.

(Raman : Then go!! Why are you standing here?)

She rolled her eyes and walked in and saw her best the mirror, "Bhabhi ma kar rahi ho?"

(Rinki : Bhabhi what are you doing?)

Ishita straightened herself and came to her, "Rinki kya mein moti ho gayi hoon?"

(Ishita : Rinki am I getting too fat!)

"Kya? Kisne kaha aisa?"She asked disbelief.

(Rinki : What? Who told you?)

"Nehi.. Tum batao na mujhe."

(Ishita : No.. You tell me.)

Just then Raman walked in, so Ishita changed the topic saying, "Umm... Waise Simmi kaisi hai?"

(Ishita : By the way how's Simmi?)

"Woh thik hai, par aap kuch keh rahe the!!" Ishita quickly held her hand tightly to stop, Rinki understood so she said, "Bhai, kyu bhabhi ko taang kar rahe ho?"

(Rinki : She is fine. But you suppose to day something!! Bhai, why are you irritating bhabhi?)

Raman laughed, Ishita got furious on him, she said "Mujhe aapse ki baat hi nahi karni."

(Ishita : I don't want to talk with you.)

"Uff!! Aap dono ke jhagde kabhi khatam hi nahi hote. Waise bhabhi mein yeh bolne aayi thi ki kal karwachauth hai, aap bhrat rakhogi na?"

(Rinki : Your fights never gets end. Well bhabhi I came here to ask you, tomorrow is karwachauth, are you keeping fast?)

"Karwachauth?" She asked confuse.

"Haan!! Iss mein patni apne pati ke liye nirjala bhrat rakhte hai, iss mein pati ke umar badhti hai." She narrated her.

(Rinki : Yes!! On this day wives keeps fast without having water, for their husband, it's for husband's wealth and health.)

"Agar iski bas chale toh woh mujhe abhi mar dale!!" Raman passed a comment.

(Raman : If she can, she kill me right here. )

"Bhai.." Rinki sternly said.

"Theek hai Rinki, mein yeh bhrat rakhungi." Ishita replied smilingly.

(Ishita : Okay!! I will keep the fast.)

"Okay. Mein Simmi di se kehti hoon, woh aapko sab samjha degi." Rinki said and left.

(Rinki : Okay, I will tell Simmi di, she will learn you everything.)

As Rinki left the room, Ishita simply glared at him and was going to leave when Raman pulled her and she hit back on his hard chest.

"Raman chhodo mujhe!!" She said angrily.

(Ishita : Raman leave me.)

"Room ki temperature kitni badh gayi hai, kitni garmi hai." He teased again, she rolled her eyes.

(Raman : Room's temperature increased, it's too hot.)

"Achha baba sorry. Mazak nahi karunga." He apologized but she didn't melt when he took her near the mirror, he back hugged her, "Tum mere liye sabse pyari ho!! Tum jab buri ho jaogi jab tumhare gal pe wrinkles aajayenge tab bhi tum mere liye sabse khoobsoorat ladki hogi."

(Raman : Okay I am sorry. I won't joke again. You are very precious for me. When you becomes old, when you get wrinkles on your face, on that time too, you will be the most beautiful girl for me.)

She smiled, "Sach?"

(Ishita : Really?)

He nodded and said, "Dekha!! Kitni safai see jhoot bol kar tumhe mana liya. Talent hai mujh mein." Ishita turned at him and stated hitting him, Raman laughed a little and held her hand and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you." She blushed and hugged him.

(Raman : See!! How easily I told you lie and woo you. I have that talent.)

I hope you liked the part? A drama is coming in next update, may be!!!

Don't forget to comment.

Thank you.

Edited by _snow.flake_ - 7 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raman in teasing mode ðŸ˜† how cute he was trying to irritate Ishu. And she taught I true about her weight in which angle she try to look remind me of Green dress scence when she herself check herself infront of mirror. Now KC is coming she will fast for him and that will help her to be good wife but I put will,lead her to get accept by Toshi that she is good  daughter in law or not. If I am not wrong Ishu's Aunty is Toshi best friend so hope it will help Ishu for her good background and she can convince Toshi to accept their relationship too. Your last end is so convincing that will have a blast on the way next part. Will wait for that thank you for the lovely update and pm. ðŸ¤—🤗Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No drama pleeejj!!! Hehehe!
Awesomee updatee!!!  LOVed it!
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc ishra r so cute
Sweet but luv da update..
Plx give next update sooonish
ishra.addict thumbnail