Misunderstandings cleared..
TaaRey sooo adorable..
Aahaan Taani ;) ..

Thnkww for pm.
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys!

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments & likes of the previous chapters. Because of busy schedule, I could not reply to your comments individually but trust me, I read them all and they all makes me smile. Your support really means a lot to me.

Scroll down for Ch 26 & Ch 27.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 26 : Back Home

As driver parked the car outside the singhania mansion, she held Reys hand in nervousness, she was back home. Rey wrapped his arm around her shoulder, taani look at him. Rey hugged her, giving her the much needed assurance. Rey kissed her forehead before opening the door, he stepped out of the car, Rey held his hand out for her, Taani smiled at him as she placed her hand in his, and come out of the car. Rey signaled driver to bring their luggage inside the house. 

"Welcome home, Sweetheart!" Rey whispered in her ear. Taani smiled at him, and held his hand in tight grip as they walked inside the house. No body was there in hall, and as taani wanted to meet her mother-in-law first, they walked toward her room. Taani stayed behind as Rey knocked on the door. The door was opened, Rey entered inside and found his mother arranging clothes in closet. 

"Mom-" Rey called out for her softly. Avantika stopped her work and turned around, facing him. She was happy to see him back but she didnt showed it on her face. She was still hurt & upset with his past behavior with taani. Because of him her daughter-in-law left the house. 

"Mom, I have a surprise for you-" 

"What surprise, Rey?" Avantika asked him in plain tone. Rey smiled sadly, knowing his mother is still angry but he knew once she will see taani, all her anger will flew away. Rey moved away from the door as taani walked in with soft smile playing over her lips. Avantike stare at her, she blinked her eyes to see if she was there in real or she is hallucinating. Taani moved close to her, and took her blessings by touching her feet. Avantika held her shoulders and pulled her in her embrace. 

"Maa, aap kaise ho?" Taani asked her as she broke the hug. Both the women had tears in their eyes. Avantika love taani like her own daughter, when no one was there for her, avantika was always there. Taani loves her alot, as her own mother. 

"Taani, beta, tu sach mein vapas aa gayi" Avantika cupped her face, and kissed her forehead. Taani felt home in her mothers embrace. 

"Ab apki bahu humesha ke liye vapas aa gayi hai, woh kahin nahi jaayegi ab hume chodkar." Rey said from behind. Avantika smiled broadly hearing it. 

"Atleast you did one right thing, Thank you for bringing my daughter back." Avantika said to him. Taani frowned seeing the distance between mother & son, and felt sad that because of her, avantika had distanced herself from her son

"Maa, we want to tell you something. Urm..mein aur Rey" Taani started off nervously, Avantika glance at son who came & stand beside taani, and held her hand. Avantika understood what she was trying to say, and her happiness knew no bound when she saw them together. 

"Rey, please, dont break her heart this time. I will never be able to forgive myself for ruining her life." 

"Mom, I know i have done so many wrong things, I want to make everything right. I really love her alot, and i promise I will keep her happy always. I will not give a reason to her to complain, I really love her-" Rey assured his mother with moist eyes. Avantika forgave her son that moment when she saw undying love in his eyes for his eyes. She pulled both of them in her embrace. 

Scroll down for Ch 27 :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 27 : Best Feeling Ever

"You both must be tired after your journey, take some rest, I ll send food for you both." Avantika said to them. Taani & Rey nodded, they both walked out of the room and went in their room.

A feel of belongingness engulf her as she stepped inside the room. That moment she realized it was the place she belong, with her husband. 

"Thanks for coming back, Sweetheart." Rey whispered in her ear as he hugged her from behind. Their luggage was already kept in a corner of the room. Taani turned around and hugged him, the emotions she was experiencing were overwhelming. She was back home. This time, as his wife & love. She was happy, feeling complete. 

"Tum khush toh hona, Taani?" Rey asked her, rubbing his hand down her back. 

"Best feeling ever, being in your arms." Taani mumbled, her words brought a smile on his face. She always know how to make him fall for her more, she is so innocent, and her words are so pure.

"Now leave me, I have to set my clothes in cupboard" Taani said to him, she tried pulling herself out of his grip but he held her in firm, possessive grip. 

"We will do it later. But right now, Your husband want you." Rey scooped her in his arms, he walked over the bed and gently made her lay down on the bed. Taani watched him with shy smile as he came on top of her. He nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, and started placing soft kisses down her neck. She wrapped her  arms around him, pulling him more close to her. She moaned his name loudly as he suck on her sweet spot, where her neck & should met. 

In past few days, she had seen drastic change in her husband, and she was loving the new him. He was open up to her, and he is just himself, the one she had heard alot about from her mother-in-law.

"Rey-"

"Yes, Sweetheart!" Rey lifted his head little, and look at her. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear that was falling over her face.

"Nothing." Taani mumbled, breathing heavily as he trailed his fingers from her forehead to her chin, then going down, he unpinned her saree pallu from her shoulder, and removed it. A gasp escaped her lips as he muzzle his face in her bossoms.

"This weekend we are going to my farmhouse. I have planned a surprise for us." Rey told her, smiling down at her, taani smiled at him but her brows knitted together when a thought crossed her mind.

"Rey, It's your birthday on saturday." Taani reminded him, After her marriage, she had seen, every year his family plans a small party for him which he attend with least interest.

"I want to spend it with you. Just you & me." Rey whispered softly.

"But family, I'm sure they must have plan something for that day-" Taani voiced out, Rey shook his head at her, sometimes he really wonder, how can someone be so selfless like her?

"They will understand me, Unke saath toh har saal birthday celebrate karta hu but this time, I want to celebrate it with my wife." Rey answered her, taani look at him with shy smile.

"Alright, But what do you want as your birthday gift?" Taani asked him excitedly, it will be her first gift for him, and she wanted it to be special. Rey look at her, her presence in his life is biggest gift for him, now he have her, he doesn't want anything else.

"No gifts! You are with me, what more i can ask for? Tum meri zindgi ka sase bada gift ho. Taani, you are my angel of love." Rey spoke with tenderness and love visible in his voice causing butterflies to flutter inside her belly. She buried her face in his chest, and hugged him tightly. 

Please do leave your feedback :)

PS : PMs Later
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow awsm update relly reymom and taani bonding nice taarey talk and littel romances superb next update soon...
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update so taarex are back to home rey's mom was happy to see taani she was so sweet rey birthday was coming and he want to celebrate with taani that was awsome waiting for it
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice & cute
Loved taani and rey's mom bond
Taarey's cute scene
Waiting for rey's birthday
Missu_TR thumbnail
Both part beautiful and sweet update 
Love it a lot 
Taani fell nervousness now she come home 
Taani and rey mom meet nice 
Taarey little romance Aww cute 
Rey birthday on Saturday wow want to celebrate with taani Aww rey become so romantic like it 
Update soon