||** Happy Birthday Beautiful Shrenu Parikh**||

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Personal life

Shrenu Parikh was born on 11th November 1989 and raised in Vadodara,Gujarat. She belongs to a gujju family. Her father is an engineer and her mother is a banker. She has one sibling Shubham parikh. She got her earlier education from Navrachana Vidyani Vidyalaya and her Pharm-B degree from Babria Institute of Pharmacy.

photo 1_zpsyp3h9ncy.jpg

Her last show is Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...ek baar phir as the lead.

Basically Shrenu is a fun persona with a her head clearly stuck firmly on her delicate shoulders. She says she is a movie buff and also watches a few shows whenever she gets time. Her favourite actors are Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan and actresses are  Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor according to earlier interviews.

by name"> Career

Shrenu Parikh's journey as an actress started in her childhood when she started to act out and mimic the characters of  Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi in front of her maternal grandmother.Later she was encouraged by her school principal Rekha Mishra to participate in extracurricular acting and drama activities.

Since her father wanted her to become a doctor, she studied pharmacy while her mother wanted her to become a singer. For this, persuaded by her music teacher Amit Dhamelia, Shrenu participated in Indian idol unfortunately due to her exams,she was not able to pursue that path.

But that does not mean that Shrenu Parikh broke relationship with music. She was determined to fulfill the dreams of her mother. So after she won Miss Vadodara title in 2008, she ventured into the world of modelling and participated in a unique fashion show, showcasing the fabulous dresses designed by Chandrakant Golani, the models walked on the beats of hindi raag instead of the upbeat western music.

Shrenu Parikh then did a Saaz Ensemble show among others and ultimately this lead her back to her first love, acting!

She got the opportunity to audition for a role in Balika vadhu but since it required for her to move to Mumbai, which she was unable to do so because of her studies. Thus Shrenu refused the role and requested for a smaller role.

After completing her education, she got the opportunity to do a character in Gulaal with sphere origins, the same production house where she had refused a main role previously and instead requested for a smaller one. This time she accepted it and shifted to Mumbai. 

About her first role,she says that :When I was shooting for Gulaal, I was surrounded by so many people but I had to learn how to be on my own

After doing a cameo, she auditioned for different shows but faith had chosen Havan as her next step in this journey.  Rajan Shahi's Havan aired on Colors TV and Shrenu Parikh played the lead actress opposite Kunal VermaDoing the character of Aastha, a very poor and religious girl was a learning experience for Shrenu parikh.

In her own words,she says that: Havan taught me how to act because I had to attend so many workshops before the show started.

Havan even though didn't garnish that many TRPs but those who watched it, could not help but notice the  innocence of  Aastha and feel for the girl who had such a deep faith.

After Havan, Shrenu got selected as the female protagonist Rajnibala in Hats Off's latest show Byaah Humari Bahu Ka with Gaurav Khanna which aired on Sony tv was another dream come true for her as she had been a big fans of shows like Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.

The leading pair was well liked, especially the off screen fun segments of Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna were a treat to watch for its fans.  The role of Rajni was different from shrenu's previous role. Rajni had few shades of grey in it while Aastha had been pure positivity.

Also, where the previous show had a deeply religious background as main concept, this show was a love story, one of the most popular genre in Hindi television industry.

Shrenu said about Byah Hamari bahu Ka that: Byaah Humaari bahu ka'' taught me how to enact a romantic scene because before that I had never really dealt with on-screen romance.

After the show ended, the next step in Shrenu Parikh's journey was the drama serial Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon... Ek baar phir which was from the same production house who had offered her cameo in gulaal.

Shrenu parikh says: It was like coming back home.

The character of Aastha  (same name as her previous role) was probably the first real exposure of Shrenu Parikh to most of us fans both in India and worldwide and she touched our hearts with her acting.

Its a strange but wonderful feeling to realise that someone you watch on screen seems so close to you merely because of the way she has portrayed her onscreen character .. the fiery yet soft, sensitive, dramatic and thoroughly enticing Aastha.

And Shrenu's off-screen charismatic persona and making her one of the most lovable actresses!!!

Shrenu started off with trepidation in IKPKKND...EBP... her growth as an actress in this show is to be seen to be believed.

The growth graph she has recorded in this show is incredible and applauseworthy. She has turned into a brilliant spontaneous actress whose scenes..  romantic, emotional, comic or dramatic is worth watching several times. And of course as everyone is aware by now, the much talked about chemistry with her co-actor Avinash Sachdev has given us such magical, memorable and incomparably beautiful scenes ...the kind we may not witness again on Hindi TV... brilliant performances by these two actors.

About her growth as  an actress, Shrenu is quoted as saying: IPKKND...EBP has taught me to focus on quality in terms of my work.

Quality is the word for it as far as IPKKND...EBP is concerned. Shrenu herself had pointed out in one of the IF interview about how she has grown as an actress on the sets of IPKKND...EBP.

She also mentioned how director Waseem Sabir would help them to get the correct nuances and how this has helped her in her growth. The high point must have surely been when the director applauded Shrenu, on twitter for her acting skills and scintillating performances despite the limitations, deadlines and pressures associated with shooting for a daily show. 

Shrenu has often mentioned that the two SR scenes are her favourite scenes in the show.

In fact in all  the scenes Shrenu has given her very best and this is evident as she has been able to elicit an emotional and empathetic response from the audience ...we can still remember and would love to watch these scenes many times over...

Shrenu also did a cameo for O Meri Jaan, an album which was directed and produced by Waseem sabir and Suhail Zargar which describes about father-daughter relationship.

In one of the the recent interviews Shrenu said: She would love to do thriller or Comedy roles.

So, We wish this beautiful actress's journey continues and we fans wish all her dreams come true and all the best for her every new venture.

Credit
Jonee
Neelum
Charanyaaj

Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charanyaaj thumbnail

Shrenu no words can describe you perfectly that I know
but few words tried some how are here below😊

Shrenu Parikh, You are

Awesome
Beautiful
Cute
Dignified
Elegant
Fairy
Generous/Gorgeous
Humble
Intelligent
Joyful
Kind
Lovely/lively
Marvelous
Nice
Opulent
Pretty
Queenish
Realistic
Simply superb
Talented
Unique
Venus
Xcellent
Youthful
Zeenath

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter,  the feeling of love and the by name"> sharing  of good cheer🥳

'Shrenu' the sweetest word
Shrenu the sweetest girl
Sweet wishes  for the sweet voice
Shrenuuu,

Shrenu...Shrenu...Shrenu

On your birthday, I want to give you something special to let you know how much I care for you.
I hope that you can have all the things that you wished for because I only want you to be happy on your birthday.
I hope you will enjoy your birthday because you are so dear to me.
I wish that you can fulfill all your dreams and goals in life.
I hope you will have a wonderful future ahead of you.
You deserve to have a lot of happiness on your birthday.
I hope you will have a healthy and successful life ahead of you.
For me, your birthday is one of the most special days for the whole year.
Enjoy every moment of your life.
Wishing you an awesome day with good luck on your way.
May you have all the joy.
May your day be as beautiful as you.
I'm wishing you a birthday bright with lots of love from me.
On this wonderful day, a star of pure love appeared to be my gift.
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and to let you know that you so special.
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
Happy birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty.
I hope you have the greatest day.
Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.
Hope your special day, brings you all that your heart desires.
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are.
I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
I wish you a happy birthday full of happiness and joy.
May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter...
Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always.
May your birthday bring the best of luck and happiness.
You'll be special to me always.
Happy Birthday Shrenu Parikh ❤️

photo 2.png_zpsbcu8sl3i.jpeg

photo 3_zps9ndgehl9.jpg

" Happy  Birthday  Angel  Shrenu Parikh"

Today is very special for us all Shrenians as today god gift us this beauty queen with a golden heart girl Shrenu Parikh.
No words or adjectives are enough to define your divine look & mesmerizing personality.
All I wish may God always bless u with love-luck-success-happiness-peace & every good things of this world.

Be happy n blessed forever my dear Angel love u...

Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. So eat as much as u want My Dear DQ (Drama queen)

Happy Happy Birthday to you

Happy  Birthday  To  You  Angel

My PRINCESS...SHRENU PARIKH...

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come...
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

charanyaaj thumbnail

.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Edited by .Biggi. - 8 years ago
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail