Arjuna~Draupadi SS: Love Me Like You Do...

Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DISCLAIMER:I respect all the characters from the epic and i don't mean to insult anyone. This SS is just a piece of fiction on the couple Arjuna~Draupadi.

Hello everyone i'm Mahima and i'm here with a very short story on the couple Arjuna~Draupadi!! ;) The story is set in kaluga!!
If there's any mistake then please forgive me i'm writing a ss for the first time,till now i've only written essays in my english exam
😆 so plese bear with me!! And i just hope you all like it! 😃Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahiima16 thumbnail
PROLOGUE:

It is said that pairs are made in heaven. God always makes a perfect match for everyone,a match that will love you,care for you and always walk with you on the path of life sharing all your joys and sorrows.And god created such a beautiful pair in the Dwapar Yuga-the pair whicly truly deserved each other in every way. ❤️
Arjuna and Draupadi~Arjuna the most charming and talented prince of Aryavarta and Draupadi~the most beautiful and virtuous princess of Aryavarta. ❤️ ❤️
Arjuna and Draupadi were not only perfect for each other but were also tied together by the almighty himself. But as it is said~the course of true love never did run smooth...and it wasn't easy for Arjuna and Draupadi to love each other the way they did...Arjuna and Draupadi were united,bonded in a beautiful relation of a husband and wife~but only to be separated again and again. Life tied them in a beautiful relation but the cruel destiny tested them again and again,even after belonging to each other they could not live every moment of their life together because destiny had already made them committed to different people and their duties. 💔
Arjuna and Draupadi were married~but couldn't spend every moment of their life together,they were parents~but couldn't complete their responsibility of loving and raising their child! Destiny brought them together but again separated them because of the purpose of their birth...
But what if the cruel destiny that always tested them gives them another chance to live,another chance to love?what will happen when they meet again amidst new people,new names? will their hearts be able to overcome their past,forget all the pain and say love me like you do??... ❤️
Mahiima16 thumbnail
CHARACTERS:

DRUPAD~SHEKHAR KAPOOR
KUNTI~KEERTI SINGHANIA
DRONACHARYA~DRON
DHRITRASHTRA~DAKSH SINGHANIA
YUDHISHTIRA~GAUTAM SINGHANIA
BHEEMA~VEER SINGHANIA
ARJUNA~ARJUN SINGHANIA
NAKULA~ DHRUV SINGHANIA
SAHADEVA~JAI SINGHANIA
KRISHNA~KRISH OBEROI
SUBHADRA~SURBHI OBEROI
DRISHTADYUMNA~ADITYA KAPOOR
DRAUPADI~PIYALI KAPOOR
DURYODHANA~YUVRAJ SINGHANIA
DUSHASANA~RANVIJAY SINGHANIA
KARNA~KARAN
Other characters will be added as the story proceeds 😊 Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
INDEX:

Part.1-(pg.no.1)

part.2-(pg.no.7)

Part.3-(pg.no.9)

part.4-(pg.no.12)

part.5-(pg.no.15)
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
part.1.The slap...

It was the worst day of her life. First she had to attend the the birthday bash of the son of some investor in her dad's company and then she had to tolerate those annoying and cheap people around her.Eventhough Aditya was always beside her but those glances from that guy-Ranvijay really irritated her. More than his birthday or guests Ranvijay was more busy in glaring at Piyali like a hungry wolf.She was trying to control her wrath all the time but finally lost all her calm when Ranvijay tried to get close with her,to touch her.At first she just glared at him angrily indicating him to stay away from her but when he held her by her waist,she couldn't help but slap him then and there.YES,that is Piyali Kapoor,you try to misbehave with her and then she insults you infront of everyone,not caring who the hell you are,even if the son of the investor of her dad's company.All this while,all this scene of Ranvijay misbehaving with piyali was unnoticed as it was happening in a different corner but the slap-the slap on Ranvijay's cheek gathered each and everyone's attention including Ranvijay's brother Yuvraj,his friend Karan and their cousins-Gautam,Dhruv and Jai and also piyali's brother Aditya.Shocked by the sudden slap Aditya came towards her sister and before he could ask anything to his sister,the embarrassed birthday boy started to speak up.Looking all around with his hand on his cheek,Ranvijay started to speak"you bitch!... but even before he could complete his sentence Piyali cut him off"shut the f**k up loser,trying to misbehave with a girl and then trying to put all the blame by calling her a bitch,you're such a loser!you know what? i know what a loser like you can do and say,so hhmm maybe after the slap the loser's father is not gonna invest in my father's company,i know that this is what you wanted to say but please i'm in no mood to hear your voice again!okay!?" shocked by what his sister just said Aditya asked her "this fellow tried to misbehave with you?are you okay or do you want me to beat the shit out of him?". "i'm okay Adi,and i've already beaten the shit out of him so let's just leave".Angered by all this Yuvraj finally spoke-"you two what do you think about yourselves?How dare you talk like this with my brother?"
Piyali wasn't like other girls. she was not a type of person who will let anyone insult her so the reply to Yuvraj's question came instantly from her-"well,great isn't it guys? chori upar se seena zori? so alright if you people want to stretch this drama for long then i think it's time to call the cops. I think you are one educated person and you might know what punishment does the law provide to those who tries to misbehave with girls?" her answer angered Yuvraj even more but before he could say anything more Gautam rushed in between in order to save his family's reputation.He tried to control Yuvraj and then came towards Piyali asking her for forgiveness for what his cousins had done today,he asked her not to overreact and act maturely.At first when he apologised to her Piyali thought him to be a sensible and decent guy but when she heard him saying that she was-overreacting,she asked him that how colud he say that she's overreacting on this issue? isn't it a crime to touch a female without her approval?" but the reply which came from him" that yes it is a crime but since nothing much happened so she shouldn't create such a big drama" annoyed her even more.Piyali didn't know why she couldn't control herself,bear him to take Ranvijay's side or tolerate such a reply,she couldn't understand what happened,maybe some memories from the past suddenly hit her for a second,she lost all her control and in a second she slapped Gautam and just ran away from there and Aditya ran behind her sister...
Are you fine Piya? i know that you are moody,you are stubborn but why did you slap that poor Gautam? He was just trying to control the situation and he even apologised to you then why did you slap him?
I don't know Adi,i don't know i just don't know... what happened to me?
But Piya i think you should apologise to him...
i'll do that if i get a chance but for now please leave me alone for sometime.
What?? she slapped Gautam?
yes maa she slapped bhai,Dhruv answered her with confusion in his voice.
Even i can't understand maa that why did she slap Gautam Bhai?even Jai was confused at such an odd behaviour of that girl.
leave it maa and you both-Dhruv and Jai you also leave it,maybe she she was just scared after all that happened with her,Gautam said it to his mother and brothers.
"But Gautam how could she..." "Maa please let it go i'm okay, your gautam is completely fine.
"i agree with you Gautam Bhai she might be scared that's why she reacted in such a way. But i'm thankful that atleast she spoiled that Ranvijay's birthday!! haha.. " Veer started laughing trying to calm the situation. "Veer please..." Keerti said in a very irritated tone. "okay maa sorry" veer immediately said sensing her anger. "maa you need to sleep now" Gautam said it and finally took Keerti along with him in the room. But among all of them there was another person who was hearing all this and finally spoke when his maa and eldest had left from the place. "But i don't agree with you and Gautam bhai. she can't behave in any way she wants and it's time she learns some manners". " No Arjun leave it if Gautam bhai don't mind then I think even we shouldn't interfere and right now I'm very sleepy so good night" " good night veer bhai" Arjun said with it with a smile on his face but he hadn't forgotten what that girl did and just after Veer left Arjun said-"Dhruv and Jai don't you guys think it's time for her to learn some manners?" " we are always there with you bhai!" Both Dhruv And Jai Said together.

P.S: As I said I've only written essays in my English exam and one OS 😆 so guys if you want me to continue this please tell me how it is. I'll continue only if you people like it... 😊 Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz plz plz continue it!!!! I am loving your FF. Don't make this like another broken case!!!!
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter
I feel that piyali need not to slap Gautam 😡 😃 Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice
update soon next
and plzz pm me
waiting ...
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturelover33

Plz plz plz continue it!!!! I am loving your FF. Don't make this like another broken case!!!!

Thank you Anvi 😊 And i'll definitely continue... 😉