Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

menaka224 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dev & Maryam agree with your posts to some extent..We know celebrities are the busiest persons & have no  time to reply to everyone..But as IF fan we want her tweets as collectively for her IF fans too..Our friend Vandana didn't get reply even after so many tweets on behalf of us..She is not well too as have jaundice diagnosed & recurring fever problem suffering from cold & allergy.,,At least for her she retweeted her or write tweets on behalf of us..It really hurts from deep inside when U do so much for actors & get nothing in return..Hope She will think & consider our points. Edited by menaka224 - 8 years ago
menaka224 thumbnail
Every fan love their favorites from the core of heart..It's upto actors to consider every site fans equally..If they do, it make every group fan happy & if not then result is this when fans left the fanpage of their favorites but I must say they are n't happy either by doing this infact too much hurt from deep inside..Sometimes our patience looses & With Hina fans this has happened actually..Hope you will understand  my point of views..Thanks for reading my posts. Edited by menaka224 - 8 years ago
NakshSidNiHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really Wow! Such A Awesome Nice Article Proud To Be Hinaholic Fan U Deserved & Rock Love & Respect Forever!