Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhYA_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE NAINA.
LOVED IT.
IT WAS REALLY MINDBLOWING AND SUPERB UPDATE.
LOVED THE WHOLE PART STARTING TILL END.
U WROTE IT VERY BEAUTIFULLY.
LOVED MEHBEER MOMENTS SO MUCH
CHAHAT THE LITTLE SWEET AND CUTE GIRL I REALLY LOVED THE MOST. SHE IS REALLY A SHINING STAR OF THIS STORY.
LOVES ABEER POV. HOW HE WANTS TO TELL MEHER THE WHOLE TRUTH HIS HATRED FOR HIS FATHER.
REALLY KUBER IS SELFISH AND GREEDY FATHER.
LOVES ABEER DECISION NOT TO STAY WITH HIM SO THAT MEHER AND CHAHAT WILL NOT SUFFER.
LOVES CHAHAT CUTE TALK WITH ABEER. SHE IS SO POSSESSIVE OF ABEER
STORY IS GETTING VERY INTERESTING.
NOW UPDATE SOON DEAR.
TAKE CARE. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!!!
Loved it Loved it Loved it...!!

Ur an awesome writer naina...thanks for the PM!!

blackheart489 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar an awesome part..
I loved it
The bond between Chatham and abeer were superb๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜›
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raceena489

Yaar an awesome part..

I loved it
The bond between Chatham and abeer were superb๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜›

Thank u dear...!!!
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...
Luvd both parts...
Thnx fr pm...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! wonderful update...loved it dear
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The final part ie part 3 is divided into two sub parts... Here goes the first sub part ๐Ÿ˜ŠThis part is for especially Ravinanaik. Meri maina ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------

Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one
That shines on me like the morning sun
Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be my spring
My rainbow's end and the song I sing

Meher's POV
Who thought being a housewife could be fun. I never did, at least. But trust me, it is fun when you have an awesome family like mine. A loving husband who pampers me and then teases me, irritates me and then again loves me, and last but not the least he makes me feel like I'm a princess straight out of a fairy tale. Well, not technically a princess now. I'm the queen because chahat is our princess. What should I say about chahat... I can talk about her whole day. Thodi naughty, thodi sincere, thodi pyaari, thodi sadu, thodi dramebaaz, thodi innocent, thodi khatti, thodi meethi. Mere abeer ki carbon copy, though I wouldn't say it in front of him. The father daughter duo will start their little happy dance, jumping around the house. 
Right now I'm on my way to pick my lovely daughter from the school. I really love this part of my routine. Mother daughter bonding time with no abeer-ish disturbance. Having chahat has made my life worth living and I never thought I wouldn't miss going to office. Raising a child is the toughest job of all. It needs you to be on your heals 24*7 and 365 days. I'm loving my new job. So unlike the ambitious meher I was once. Right now i'm running a bit late because of this traffic. Traffic in Mumbai is really a major issue, wish the government could do something about it. Finally I reach the school and get out of the car, waiting for chahat. My kido running towards me with a happy face. She loves going to school. Even the first day of her school and she went in smiling, unlike other children. Though abeer was a bit emotional and he was worried about chahat. He kept asking me if chahat would be safe alone. My babies are a bit different you see.
Now I'm getting worried, she is never late. I go inside the school to find chahat. I couldn't find her and then I contact the school authorities.

Narrative

"What do you mean she isn't in the school...???" 
Meher yelled at the bunch of teachers, receptionist and peon.
"Ma'am someone of the family took her saying it was a family emergency..." explained the receptionist.
"Me or my husband would have contacted you people in that case... How could you be so careless...??? How...?? If anything... Anything happens to my chahat... I... I.. I will file a case against you all... Against the school..."
"Ma'am please calm down... We are trying our best to sort this out..." said the principal.
Meher shook her head on annoyance and called abeer.
"Hey baby..." abeer said picking up the call.
"A... Abeer... CH... Chahat... Abeer..." Meher couldn't form a sentence and stammered.
"Meher... Chahat kya...?? What happened...??"
"Woh mil nahi rahi... School mein nahi hai... Abeer..." said meher and burst into tears.
"Meher I'm coming... Don't cry baby... Stay there... I'm coming..."

Abeer's POV
Chahat is missing. This can't be happening. Nothing can happen to my baby. Nothing. I drove like a maniac to the school and ran inside. Meher was sitting in a chair, her eyes were blood shot and nose red. My baby has been crying, I engulf her in my arms and once she composes herself, I make her sit in the chair. I try to calm down and talk to the school principal but its about my baby, how I could I have remained calm. I call the police commissioner asking for his help and he said he will send a search team the same minute. It was of no use to shout on the teachers so I took meher home. I have to support her and not fall weak, I have to become her strength, a shoulder she can lean on.
"Nothing will happen to her... Nothing..." I tell meher again and again, and secretly saying it to myself as well. We enter our home and there she is. Wait a minute, what is he doing here...??

Narrative 

Abeer and meher stood there shocked while chahat ran and hugged abeer's leg. Abeer bent down and kissed chahat's forehead.
"Are you alright baby...??" Abeer asked and chahat smiled at him, nodding her head in positive
Meher bent down and hugged chahat. She kissed all over her face and again burst into tears.
"Meher take chahat inside..." abeer said strenly.
"But abeer -"
"Go Meher..."
Meher picked up chahat in her arms and went inside the house. She took chahat to her room and made her sit on the bed.
"Why are you crying mommy...??" Chahat asked.
"Where were you chahat...?? How can you leave school like that...?? Mumma was so scared baby... I thought I lost you..."
Meher sat on the bed and pulled chahat in her lap, hugging and kissing her.
"Mumma daddu came... He took me to a garden and-" answered chahat wiping meher's tears.
"Baby but we weren't there... Your dad wasn't there nor was I... You are not leaving with anyone like that..." 
"Ok mommy..." 
Chahat kissed meher's cheek and meher smiled at her little angel.

-scene change-
"How dare you...??" Abeer glared at the man in front of him.
"How dare I what...?? Can't I see my grand daughter...??" Kuber smirked and asked.
"No you cannot see her... When I'm not your son... Jab humara hi rishta nahi hai... Toh chahat se bhi apka koi rishta nahi hai... Chahat is nobody to you..." Abeer replied looking into kuber's eyes.
"You are my son and chahat is my grand daughter... Nothing in the world can change that abeer malhotra... Khoon ka rishta hai humara..."
"Mr. Kuber Malhotra I don't want to be disrespectful... But I want you out of my premises and stay away from my daughter... You have no right to see her... I will not let you in our life. Meher and chahat are the most important people in my life and you just want to hurt them... Because you can't see me happy... Aadat se majboor.." Abeer said in a tone bit higher than his normal one. He didn't want their conversation to be heard by meher or chahat.
"I want to hurt my only son... Oh god... I only want your happiness that why I always tried to protect you abeer... That meher... She-"
"Not a word against my wife... I won't take it THIS time..."
"Come home abeer... Let's forget what happened..." Kuber told abeer.
"I'm not coming back... That palace isn't the place I would want to be at... I'm happy in my house with my family... Use your money to bring me back... Brilliant idea, isn't it Mr. Malhotra...??? Ab kya karenge...?? Kitne paise fenkenge mere ex sasur ke aage...?? Last time also he tried to kick me out of the house and we ended up like this. Poor he... Unsuccessful like always... Anyways 60 lakh... 60 lakh ke liye kya kuch nahi kaha tha apne meri Meher ko... Uski aisi halat kar di ke woh hospital mein... Par now you got your money back... Ab kya chahie...?? Anyways its been 5 years now... Try and accept it... You lost your son... And well... My father... he died for me a long back... Now... Will you please leave..."
"I just wanted to meet my grandchild and there is nothing wrong in that. Abeer I always wanted the best for you... And you... You always wanted that girl... Look at yourself first.. Tum bade satyawadi ho kya... Tum opportunist nahi ho kya... Jhoothe dhokebaaz nahi ho... Tumne bhi toh fayda uthaya hai Meher ka... Shadi kar li... Bacha bhi hai... Par usse kabhi sach nahi btaya hoga... You are a coward which I'm not... Par sach kab tak chhup paya hai son..."
Kuber walked away smirking and abeer entered the house, ignoring him.

Abeer's POV
What audacity...!!! After doing disgusting things, playing dirtiest games ever; kuber malhotra lectures me on how to be truthful and honest. Im playing with her... Haha... I love her but he wouldn't understand it. Because all he understands is business reports, presentations, balance sheets, profits and losses. Sadly life isn't a business empire that he runs. I never intentionally lied to meher. But circumstances and mummy ji's swear forced me to. Guilt ate me up all day but he wouldn't understand it. Why waste on time on explaining him such things... Let him be... 

Narrative
"Can we go out...?? Mall...??" Chahat asked while eating her lunch.
"Why do you want to go to a mall...???" Meher asked sitting beside chahat and watching her eat.
"I want to buy clothes for a small baby..."
"Small baby... Ohh... Why is that...??" Meher asked curiously.
"What's up my girls...???" Abeer asked as he joined them.
"We are talking about some small baby..." Meher replied, again focusing all her attention on chahat.
"Kiska baby...?? What is going on...??" Abeer asked.
"We will have a small baby one day... Toh I want to buy clothes for the baby..." Chahat grinned and replied.
"Who told you we will have another baby...??" asked abeer, clearly not liking the topic
"My friend... They brought a small baby... His little sister..." Chahat replied.
"So do you want a little sister...???" Meher asked excitedly.
"No... I want a brother..." replied chahat.
"I have to go to the office... I just ran out of there..." Abeer said and left the mother daughter duo.
"He always does this..." Meher whispered.

Abeer's POV
Again the same topic. Meher and her latest rant. She wants another baby. She thinks the baby will complete our family. Aren't we complete now...?? What is missing...?? Nothing... We have everything... We have chahat... What does she needs more...?? I don't like when I refuse her again and again. But I can't risk her life. Earlier also she had a miscarriage, we lost our first baby only because of me and whatever I put her through. When chahat was conceived, things seemed fine but after the delivery, the doctor did tell me something. Having another baby can be dangerous for meher and in no way I can let that happen. Better is that she keeps thinking I'm not ready for another kid. Else she would want to give it a try, which I can't let happen. She isn't risking her life. Chahat and I need her. We need her like the lungs need air to function. 

Meher's POV
I don't understand why abeer is being difficult this time. I have told him a million times that I want a second baby but he... He always end up ignoring me or refusing me. It wasn't the case when chahat was born. He didn't seem scared or nervous of such a huge responsibility so why now. Haven't we raised chahat well...?? We have... So why not we will be able to raise the other kid like that... I don't want chahat to be single child. I want her to experience the bliss of having a sibling. It teaches a kid lot more than we can ever teach her. Sharing, caring, understanding, being responsible... And so many qualities like that. A baby, may be a junior abeer and we will be a complete family. Hum do humare do... But this husband of mine... Argghh... Why do you irritate me so much Mr. Abeer Malhotra...??? Why...?? But don't you worry Mr... Trust me when I say we will have another baby... I want junior abeer... And now chahat also wants the same.

Narrative

It was evening and when the door bell rang, meher thought it was abeer. But it was some stranger. 
"Yes...??" asked meher.
"There is a courier for Mrs. Malhotra..." The man replied.
"That's me.. Thank you..."
Meher closed the door after taking the parcel. She was about to open it when chahat came running to her.
"What happened...?? Why are you running...??" Meher asked.
"I want a puppy..." Chahat demanded.
"W.. What...?? Nooo..."
"Please mommy... I want a puppy..." Chahat pouted this time.
"Baby I don't like puppies... We are not having one..." Meher replied in a no-more-discussion tone.
Just then the door bell rang again and chahat ran towards the door. She opened it and crossed her arms and pouted.
"What happened to my princess...??" Abeer kneeled down in front of chahat and asked her.
"I want a puppy and mumma says no..."
"Ohh... Don't worry" abeer winked at chahat and she understanding it, giggled in response.
"We are not getting a pup.. That's it..." Meher stomped her feet on the ground and went to her room.
"We are getting a pup... Haha... I love you daddy..." Chahat chirped and abeer took her in his arms.
The poor guy cannot refuse his daughter. If she wants a puppy she will get it. Even though the consequences will be borne by him alone. Meher will not leave him, he was sure of it.
Edited by naina927 - 8 years ago
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naina
thank you so much for the update!!

it was superb yaar loved it!!chahat km k sath thi angry abeer..

i think box main km ne kuch bheja hoga ..

junoir abeer ki planning wowww..

it was amezing naina ..

waiting for the next part..
Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nainaa!!!!
This was so sweeet!!!
Aww Abeer feeling guilty for hiding the truth!
It seems meher will get to know the truth really soon.. :(
Hope she doesnt blame Abeer ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Update super soon!
Love
Ria
VJDIPA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome write up!
Update more..