Not only fans are disappointed & quitting the show, even actors ar

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First Ravjeet-singh (Ayush) , now Dimple (Avani) also quit the show. 
Please understand the damage being done to the show, before it become too late kindly give us some sensible track & family moments.

Source :Dimple Instagram 
https://instagram.com/p/79muRbHX-8/?taken-by=itsmedimple

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 guys plz support us tomorrow & join us on Twitter at 3 pm & U can also give ur feedback on Instagram @sumeetm producers of show...
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. She quit her Life OK Show. I was never impressed with her portrayal of Avni. Sad that Ravjeet quit. Ayush was a sweet character.
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i get that she's upset but leaving without giving her character closure is childish and a little insecure...the article was extremely over-dramatic so either she is an insecure actor and felt the need to lash out or they twisted her words...i'm just saying there are better ways to say your quitting rajveet did not make a huge issue like this

nontheless, i wish her the best for other roles...don't blame her for leaving she had no screen space
Edited by ...Shakti... - 8 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's the CVS fault actually, i think. If they couldn't be able to give screen space to each and every character, why does they even cast them? 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

i get that she's upset but leaving without giving her character closure is childish and a little insecure...the article was extremely over-dramatic so either she is an insecure actor and felt the need to lash out or they twisted her words...i'm just saying there are better ways to say your quitting rajveet did not make a huge issue like this

nontheless, i wish her the best for other roles...don't blame her for leaving she had no screen space

@ bold - On point.👍🏼

I doubt it's twisted as she posted it herself. It's a shame she chose to do so on the show's 100th episode. 

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

@ bold - On point.👍🏼

I doubt it's twisted as she posted it herself. It's a shame she chose to do so on the show's 100th episode. 

exactly! i can't respect her as an actor after acting like this! stuff like this happens in her profession she'll never grow as an actor if she can't deal with the bad that comes with it. i'm honestly very dissapointed with the way she reacted...didn't she say in an interview with her,shreya, and sanjana that they are not insecure actors who look at other's ppls tracks and stuff like that...what happened then?

also i just wanna clear (im not bashing/hating on dimple) i completely UNDERSTAND her decision for quitting her track was terrible and cvs didnt give her any screen space...i just don't agree with the way she handled it. quitting is one thing and saying stuff like she did in the article is just very immature 
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not surprising. I liked Ayush and I was shocked to find out that his scene of going to Germany was really him actually leaving the show. The show has strayed far away from what it was set out to be.  It has become yet another run-of-the-mill Indian drama, with the sole focus on one character, Shreya.  They have put all other characters' storyline on the back burner just to give more importance and the spotlight to one annoying and irritating character. The show has lost its essence and if they continue on the path they are going it will be difficult to get it back they way it started off. Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kudos to Dimple here! She was not rude in the article as well! Fans have been expressing a lack of interest in the shit the makers are dishing and the show only revolves around Shreya so of course others will get annoy. Others have never been given an opportunity. Dimple was hardly ever where or when she was, she just stood around giving expressions. SO good move by the actor, and brilliantly put by her in her interview aswell.  I have never liked Dimple but she has got my respect for this step.

Why should an actor suffer and put up with nonsense when they are not being given an opportunity? It is not about feeling insecure, it is about asking for a similar opportunity. This show has made Shreya the sole actor from day one.🥱 No offence to the actress or her fans, but its rather idiotic and I find the same expression on Shreya's face to be quite boring. No wonder a lot have quit.