shreya pe shuru shreya pe khatam

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"shreya pe shuru shreya pe khatam" this should have been the show's title..how can the cv's show so  much dumbness... apart from shreya ...nobody was there at home when ajju died..so the fourth person who is blackmaiing mishri has to be shreya...simple  logic...atleast when mishri said that unkonown person texted me that my u r betraying me...they should understand somebody who heard ajay sanju  convo will only send that message...so the fourth person has to be in their home and obviously it will be shreya...another simple logic...sanju and ajay could understand dat😲😲...what they are trying to do know...their silence will turn the death accidentally happened into a pre-planned murder..y don't they tell the police...the more they try to hide the more they will get into trouble...what happened to their sense...when their marriage was mere a contract their relation was far better...atleast they had few cute moments between them...now not even a single ajna moment or atleast a normal conversation
on top of it, new entry and dat too an antagonist vow...ek shreya kam thi kya doosre ko la diya...😡😡cv's  are really pissing me off. what logic is dat...at our home our parents dont allow us to talk to our brother's frnds..so u don't know about me and ajay believed it🤢 no sense at all...i am losing my interest...if the same continues...i will stop watching this serial

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

"shreya pe shuru shreya pe khatam" this should have been the show's title..how can the cv's show so  much dumbness... apart from shreya ...nobody was there at home when ajju died..so the fourth person who is blackmaiing mishri has to be shreya...simple  logic...atleast when mishri said that unkonown person texted me that my u r betraying me...they should understand somebody who heard ajay sanju  convo will only send that message...so the fourth person has to be in their home and obviously it will be shreya...another simple logic...sanju and ajay could understand dat😲😲...what they are trying to do know...their silence will turn the death accidentally happened into a pre-planned murder..y don't they tell the police...the more they try to hide the more they will get into trouble...what happened to their sense...when their marriage was mere a contract their relation was far better...atleast they had few cute moments between them...now not even a single ajna moment or atleast a normal conversation

on top of it, new entry and dat too an antagonist vow...ek shreya kam thi kya doosre ko la diya...😡😡cv's  are really pissing me off. what logic is dat...at our home our parents dont allow us to talk to our brother's frnds..so u don't know about me and ajay believed it🤢 no sense at all...i am losing my interest...if the same continues...i will stop watching this serial

You can post this comment in this link so that it reaches production team( if you want)

https://instagram.com/shashisumeetproductions/

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dumbness all over..but I don't know why I have a feeling that all Shreya plans will backfire on her.. Then I will love that.. Want to see those scenes.. They can't forgive Shreya that much easily.. This time she has to pay for that troubles she has created for ajna.. From that onwards we can see progression of other tracks.. If they throw Shreya out she again comes plotting etc... They have to teach a lesson to her.. This what she needs.. Afterwards she can send to mental asylum... 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We've had two days of back to back nonsense. Yesterday was senselessness at its peak.