Awesome 
Rey will find her 
And make her believe that he loves her 
Thanks for the pm dear 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 9 : A Silent Promise

Next morning was new start for Rey, for him to get his everything back, to get his taani back. Taani was working in kitchen while he was in hall talking on phone.

"What? They postponed the meeting to next monday. How could they be so irresponsible." Rey was speaking loudly so that she could hear him.

"Now what can we do? Okay listen, Book a room in a hotel for me to stay" Rey told his p.a then he cut the call just then taani entered there in hall.

"Rey, if you don't have any problem you can stay here. How will you manage everything alone there" Taani said to him, Rey smiled inwardly thinking his plan had worked. Where as taani was worried for him, she didn't wanted him to stay in hotel when she is here. She knew there he will not take care of himself and also weather here in lucknow is not good these day.

"You don't have any problem if i stay here?" Rey asked her, he already knew her answer but still he wants to hear it from her.

"Why will i have any problem? In fact i will feel bad if you will stay in hotel" Taani replied with small smile, Rey nodded at her. Taani smiled happily as he accepted her offer to stay. Then taani called him for breakfast, Rey sat on dinning table where she went in kitchen to bring his special coffee and breakfast.

Taani served him breakfast making him happy getting her full attention on him only. He had asked his assistant to handle the meeting as he would be spending whole day with his wife. Now he had found her, he had no plans of letting her go. 

After breakfast they went in her room. Secretly stealing glances at each other. 

"Rey, you should call Maa and inform her that you will be staying here for some more days" Taani told him with soft smile. Rey nodded, walking toward the window, he dialed his mother's number and informed her about the change in his plan. He didn't told her about taani as knowing his mother he was sure she will force him to bring her back today itself which he didn't want. First, he wants to win his wife's trust & love then he will take her to their house, this time as his wife.

After talking to his mother he turned to taani who was putting his clothes in her cupboard. He smiled to himself, her selfless caring nature always touch his heart, made him fall for her more. Unconsciously, he started walking toward her and stopped behind her and at the same time taani turned around and was shocked finding him standing so close to her.

"Ah!" She let out a small yelp, and lost her balance. On instinct, his arms flew around her and pulled her into him, preventing her from falling. She closed her eyes and clutched his shoulders tightly for support. Butterflies fluttered in her belly feeling his hands on her bare waist. Taani lifted her gaze up and her mesmerizing gaze met his intensified one. The way he was gazing down at her sent shiver down her spine.

She watched silently as he lifted his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, the small act made her shudder in delight. It was first time she was so close to her husband. Pulling her close to him, he hugged her, dipping his face in crook of her neck. She couldn't understand what was happening, shocked with her husband's behavior she stand still, with her palms clutching his shoulders tightly. Enjoying the warmth of her husband's embrace which provide comfort to her bruised heart.

He tighten his grip around her, silently promising her to protect and love her till his last breath.

Please Do Leave Your Feedback :)
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres 
ahhh!!!! finally i read it
u know i was waiting for so
long for the update ...
n yes i really loved the 
update the way rey plan
to make her his first then
take her to his home
n taani confused behaviour
hihihihi she dont know
whats coming her way
her naughty hubby has some
lovey dovey plan for her

pls pls pooja jaldi update
dena i cant wait to read 
more of it

take care
Edited by meenu_taarey - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww amazing update rey ka plan nice taani ko apni life main wapas lane ka nice next update soon
sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update
Rey is soo clever ...hehehe...how he act to postpone d meeting is too good
update soon
n pm m
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
rey's plan is awesome