Posted: 8 years ago
Reyam talk was awesome
And Swayam was right. It's Rey turn to win back Taani trust and love
Beautiful update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 6 : Destined To Be Together

After taking shower rey sat on his bed with his laptop, working on his new project. He was busy in his work when his cell phone rang. It was from his assistant, Abhi.

"Yes Abhi" Rey answered the call.

"Sir, We have to leave for Lucknow today, in evening. The gupta industries wants to sign the deal tomorrow" Abhi told him from other side of call. He cursed himself for forgetting about the deal and meeting.

"Okay. Message me all the other details regarding this deal.." Rey spoke to him about the deal for sometime then cut  the call. Rey wanted finish this work soon so he can come back from lucknow soon and go jodhpur to meet his lovely wife and win her back.

Rey went to his cupboard and took out his stuff to pack for his two days business trip to Lucknow. After his packing was done he went downstairs in hall to inform his father about the deal and he will be leaving early for Lucknow.

Rey cursed his fate in anger as his car broke down in the middle of the night on secluded streets of Lucknow and above all it was raining heavily. He took out his cell phone and saw no network. In anger he threw his phone away in car. His other employees had already reached hotel and he can't even contact them because of network problem.

"Damn I have important meeting tomorrow morning with gupta's and I'm struck here" Rey was cursing his fate when his gaze fall over houses, By looking at it he knew he was outside some colony. Thanking his stars and hoping he would get some help from local people, Rey stepped out of the car, In few minutes Rain soaked him completely. 

Rey walked down toward the house that was near by.

Rey ring the door bell after few seconds of hesitation. All of sudden his heart started beating loudly, sensing her presence around him But he shrugged those feeling thinking she is in jodhpur at her parental home. Rey was brought back into his sense when someone opened the door.

"Hi, I need help.." He started to say but soon his words died down his throat when he saw the person in front of him. It was her, really her. He couldn't believe what his eyes were perceiving, Is it reality or an illusion. After 2 months she was in front of him. 

He was staring at her without blinking his eyes, She was clad in simple Saree her face devoid of any kind of make up still manage to take his breath away with her eternal beauty. But what gave him peace was the sindoor her parting were adoring along with the mangalsutra in her neck. It gave him happiness realizing she still think of him as her husband.

"Aap? You are you doing here?" Taani asked him coming out of the shock seeing her husband at her door step at this time of night. Seeing him again, she get goosebumps along with sudden rush of happiness flow through her, A hope rise in her heart again.

"Can I come inside?" Rey asked hesitatingly, thats when taani noticed he was soaked in rain water. Worry rose in her heart for his health.

"Sorry, i didn't notice, Please come" Taani moved a little giving him way to enter inside the home. Taani closed the door and turn around to face him. There was an awkward silence between them which he decided to break.

"Actually i came here for an important deal, I was going back hotel but my car broke down in middle. I didn't knew you live here..I mean i thought you were in jodhpur" Rey started the conversation. Taani look at everything but him, talking to him is something that made her real nervous even after staying 3 years in same house as his.

"I didn't told Ma-Papa about our problems, Only buaji knows about it and this house is also hers but she lives in delhi so she offered me to stay here and i agreed" Taani answered him nervously. Rey nodded but his guilt ridden heart didn't let him take a breath of peace thinking she lied to her parents because of him, never told them what she is going through.

"I'll go and get towel for you or else you will catch cold" Taani said before she went inside a room, Rey look around at the house, it wasn't big like his singhania mansion but it was beautiful in its own way. 

"Thank you god for giving me this chance" Rey smiled gratefully, Fate had given him another chance by making him meet her suddenly.

"Ha meeting thodi filmy thi but thats okay." Rey added smiling to himself like an idiot, never ever he thought he will meet his love again like this. 

The sudden meet proved that even fate want them to be together.

Because they are destined to be together.

Please do leave your feedback :)
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy me finally rey nd taani met
Hope he wins her back
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
ndcdance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IHeya. . !!
Unres finallyy !
Chp 1
Amzing start the concept was pretty interesting...
And then they way it proceeded loved it...
Chp 2... His loneliness and his feelings wen he was missing her..u described it really well..
Chp 3&4
I was glad he realzing his feelings for her..for some1 spcl I'm her life.. !!!
And then ch5..wen he got determined to make her his.. !!!
Chp 6
Taarey meet.
Liked it..and his hope the mangalsutra.. !!!
And his dialogue.. 😆 indeed it was a filmy meet ! :P
Tks for the pm.. :D
Take careEdited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow tr meet awesome filmy loved it
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome Update 
Finally Taarey met 
Hope Rey wins her