I will miss and evry character in this show
Who else is feeling the same ???
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Humera-
I agree... I will miss the show too, it is ending far too soon!! And there will be many storylines left incomplete... 😒
Originally posted by: heartbroken1
yes 😠i wanted it to last longer , now they ll rush ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: -Humera-
Yep... Really disappointed to be honest because the characters won't get the closure, and attention that was needed to their individual tracks😒
Originally posted by: ZIYEYGTHN3JLRNQH
All good things must come to an end...its quite abrupt though...I feel Akku was shortchanged...we know what a brilliant actress she is ...remember her fantastic performance in Na Bole Tum...?