Hey everyone! I'm re-posting one of my old Arshi fan-fic. It was called "Everything is fair in love and war" but I decided to change the title. The plot will be same but I may change it a little bit.
It will be semi-dark. So, I really hope that you all will like this. I do have another story on Arshi. Do check it out if you have time.
||It hurts||
Yeah I'm done with my bak-bak. So here's the prologue.
||Prologue||
"Aman did you find her?" Arnav asked his personal assistant and he wasn't in a mood of hearing a no. "Ah..umm.. ASR I'm.. still trying." Aman said it in a low voice. He was damn scared and Aman knew that Arnav had temper issues and when stuff doesn't go according to him he just goes crazy. No one will be spared.
Arnav let out a sigh and said calmly. "Listen Aman, if you can't find her within 24 hours I'll make sure that your entire family suffers. So hey no pressure." Now this scared the sh*t out of Aman because unlike other times he didn't lose his temper or get angry. It was a clear threat from his side. After saying that Arnav hung up on him.
"I'm sorry Khushi! I don't have any other option now. Tomorrow morning I'll hand you over to ASR." Aman said while his head hung low and he couldn't meet Khushi's eyes.
"Please Aman don't do this. You know it very well he won't leave me easily. God knows what he's gonna do to me. Aman please, I know I'm a burden but..." Aman cut her off saying, "Khushi you were never a burden, but my hands are tied. He threatened to harm my family."
"Please Aman!" Khushi cried. "I'm sorry Khushi. If possible then forgive me." Saying this Aman locked her in the room so that she can't escape.
---------------------------------------
"Khushi Gupta! It'll be fun playing with you." Arnav said gulping down his drink in a go. "Now you will know what happens when you mess with Arnav Singh Raizada! So let the game begin." He said it with an evil smirk.
------------------
Please leave your comments and likes :D
And for a PM please check the second post.
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 10 years ago
0