Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Although, I sided with Mawra, I am not pleased with her open letter. I thought she started the letter out in a very mature tone but it quickly became immature. I liked how she was respectful initially (as the saying goes, kill people with your kindness) but after that her words quickly changed and she pretty much stooped to Shaan's level with the words she used. Her letter could have been worded better. It's great that she stood up for herself and gave a fitting reply but the way her tone changed as the letter progressed gave a glimpse of Mawra that was not pretty at all.

A few things which were absolutely true in her letter were - that she was targeted because she is a female, because she chose to work across the border and lastly, that Shaan was being highly unfair to a woman half his age.

However, back to my issue with her tone, she made some below the belt comments about Shaan such as him still not being over his rejecting Ghajini (in her words - only a sidekick role) and taking it out on others, she also indirectly pointed out that she was better than him because she got a lead role in Bollywood, and indirectly called him a has-been as he just sits at home without work.

On the contrary 

I LUVED HER BELOW THE BELT COMMENTS 

the way Shaan tried to mk BAN MAWRA a national anthem and he always degrades actors who goes Bollywood in a very bad away...not just with mawra but many times before using cheap words I m really happy someone made him taste his own medicine ...and I m so glad she did and showed him the mirror ... This was an apt reply for all shaans humiliation he did to other actors too just coz they ventured in bolly ...who is he to comment dirty on other actors career decisions 
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As some others are saying, "Whats wrong with stating an opinion"
The answer is: People
Everyone is different, not everyone will have the same mindset. I too before have said my own opinion about a certain matter and everyone came down bullying on me, which is why i am on Mawra's side. Some people like phantom others don't so what? Why do people have to become soo judgmental. It's just a movie!!! Just because Mawra said she supported doesn't mean she wants Pakistan to go away! I have never heard of this Shaan the Savage person but honestly, WTH?!? 
Just because she stated her opinion, that doesn't match with his it's now time to BAN her?!?
That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard! If i could i would slap him, who does he think he is?
He does not own Pakistan! 
I tried reporting his post on facebook and got this as a reply

Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the photo you reported for harassment and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
If you're being bullied remember that there's help available. Visit our Bullying Prevention Hub to learn about the tools on Facebook that can help you.

for those who agree with me i think we should all keep reporting him to facebook.