Imran Khan takes a dig at Shah Rukh Khan?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Imran Khan takes a dig at Shah Rukh Khan? Read on to find out why we say so!

Sat, September 5, 2015 7:01pm IST by Preeti Kulkarni
12SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Imran Khan takes a dig at Shah Rukh Khan? Read on to find out why we say so!

In a free-wheeling chat with a leading daily, the Katti Batti star opens up about his equation with his senior and junior co-stars and more...

Imran Khan, who debuted with with Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na around seven years ago, made a definite impression of a quintessential boy among masses, youngsters especially. He had good looks, a Godfather, a dream debut and everything working for him but yet, his journey in B-town till now has been marked by a string of not-so-successful films.

As he gears up for his next movie Katti Batti with Bollywood's queen Kangana Ranaut, he looks optimistic about this film and his future. While talking to a leading entertainment daily, In a tell-all interview he speaks about Shah Rukh Khan and what success means to him.

While asked about his idea of success he says, "I don't think about other people's careers. Every actor functions differently, and has different goals. I have never thought that "I have to earn so much money" or "I want tags like Badshah or Ikka". He further says that his goals are very personal and a major part of his happiness comes from work. "It matters to me whether I am proud of the work I am doing or not."

Is he takinf a dig at the Dilwale star here, we wonder!

While asked about his colleague and contemporary Ranbir Kapoor, he said that he doesn't feel nervous or restless thinking about the fact that the Kapoor scion is a much known face than him and has many more hits to his name.

While about his film choices he refutes the general notion about him that he is not very careful with the projects he chooses to do , "The idea that I wasn't careful earlier is ridiculous. Two years back, the industry and media were patting me on my back for my genius film choices. I did a movie with Vishal Bhardwaj (film-maker), Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara! (2013) and a good-looking rom-com with Karan Johar's (film-maker) company. But what happened to my "intelligence?" I was extremely careful, cunning and intelligent then too," he inquires.

We wish Imran all the best for hi upcoming film and wish that at least this film will be a game changer for his career.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chhota munh, badi baat! ๐Ÿ˜†
The guy makes so much sense! I am definitely watching Kati batti for Him only...

Originally posted by: Not.A.MID

The guy makes so much sense! I am definitely watching Kati batti for Him only...

Flop hogi. This guy just doesn't have it in him to succeed. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

So Kangana has no starpower after success of Queen and TWMR. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

I hope he gets this one right tho! He is drool worthy! I wanna see good looking guys ruling in Bollywood Which is full of ugly looking aged male stars even when we have good looking younger n better actors around...

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

So Kangana has no starpower after success of Queen and TWMR. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Whatever the film will earn will be cos of Kangana and the kissy song. 
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

U will get bash now. This platform is not a place to express wat u feel esp for king & etc ๐Ÿ˜†
Srk is an outsider n aamir's chamcha will speak shit for him. Srk made his career without any help unlike u who was launched by boobs wala maamu
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakburnsall

Srk is an outsider n aamir's chamcha will speak shit for him. Srk made his career without any help unlike u who was launched by boobs wala maamu

was ur prev id adyluvskat? Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago