Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hi Rithu πŸ€—

How have you been ? Its been very long that I have commented on your story .. Personal life got so hectic and busy for past one month or so that I didnt have time to login here .. Now things are a bit sorted and I hope I can relax for some time here in IF πŸ˜Š

Coming to the updates , the story is moving very well .. I am loving it . So much happened and I am sure I will miss atleast some of the points but still .. 
1. I am loving the post marriage relationship of Paro and Rudra . πŸ˜Š Though they are soulmates , they are normal humans too with their fears and insecurities and I love how you make them talk it out and resolve . πŸ˜Š
2.  I know I am being repititive but I am saying it again .. I really love how you handle the Family ties and write stories around the normal family time of Ranavat haveli πŸ˜Š Those parts are so nice to read πŸ˜Š
3. Your version of Mala is so so vamp-like that I feel a lot of very strong negative emotions towards that lady πŸ˜‘ . I just cant word all my feelings for her here . πŸ˜†  . Though she might get earfull from either Paro or Rudra or Mohini .. some relations in a joint family  are so delicate that some amount of vile words are enough to sabotage them πŸ˜• and I really hope she doesnt cause a lot of destruction in her pursuit to get Rudra . . Mala sounded like a typical T.V serial vamp in that update where she was trying to bad mouth Sunehri in front of Mythili and create a rift between them πŸ˜†  . I felt so bad for Sunehri - its such a harsh thing to hear about yourself I love how Maithili stood up for her Nanad πŸ‘

4. How could I forget about the Birpur girls .. Its so sad see their current state and to imagine what hell they might have gone through all those years.  . Its really painful that some people actually live in such hell in real life too ,. feels so sad and helpless. 

Thank you for continuing to PM me the story and other OS of yours πŸ˜Š. Please keep writing and sharing with us  .. πŸ˜ƒ

Vani πŸ€—, good to have you back. Happy that things are sorted out now and you will be more frequent.

As much as I enjoyed the divine connection between them, their human side is more easier to relate to. So make them less perfect 😳.

I can't help the family bits. Ranavats are too awesome to be ignored πŸ˜†. Even when I write an OS they just sneak in.

Mala wasn't meant to be whitewashed 😑. This is her in all her dark glory. She will hurt everyone in her selfishness.

I wasn't sure about the Birpur arc because it moves away from Parud's love story. But they needed to come home, to find healing, to find peace.

Thank you πŸ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Chapters 27-28:

I found myself worrying terribly what will happen to Rudra and Paro after Laila came back. So I totally understand why Paro is feeling uncomfortable when Laila is around. But I loved the Parud moments in the chapter 28; mirrors, bangles, kisses...

But I knew Rudra would understand how Paro must have feel when Laila suddenly entered their lives. He won't make anything stupid in the future, right?

Sumer & Shatabdi. I like these two, especially I like this "new" Sumer. All grown up and behaves like an adult man with a mind of his own, not like a puppet. And Sumer's proposal - I am shocked... so mature he was. Loved reading it.  

You have a talent to capture each and every moment and that makes you a wonderful writer!

Lovely updates. Will continue reading and commenting and I try to do it fast.

Take care πŸ€—

Paro is a sweetheart. But you can't expect her to be friends with her hubby's ex. There will be some awkwardness. And Rudra will make sure not to make things hard on her.

I like my Sumer too. He has grown in leaps and bounds.

My talent to capture each and evry moment is making the story very long-winded 😳.

Good to have you back Mira πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Warning: The next couple of chapters will focus on Tejawat's trial or atleast the part where Rudra and Paro are directly involved. I'm not very clear on how the actual procedures are carried out so there might be huge inaccuracies in this part of the story. I'll try my best to keep it brief so that we can move on quickly.

CHAPTER 36

He realised how it looked to her and decided to tease her. "What does it look like Paro? I'm seeing you after so... long," he said dropping the garment on a chair. She jumped out of her chair like a frightened rabbit. He walked towards her and cornered her against the wall. "It was just 48 hours. This is not the place for this," she said. He held her wrists above her head and traced the contours of her face with his free hand. "Think about it Paro, if you want those dreams of sons to come true. We have to practise," he whispered. She shut her eyes. How could she think of anything when he was standing so close? He blew gently on her petal-like eyelids and she opened them. "This is where I work. You should keep your distance" she whispered. He laughed letting go of her hands, "You know if you showed up in my office to surprise me, I wouldn't keep you away." Her arms slipped down to his chest. She shoved him gently trying hard to regain her composure. "Rudra, what will my colleagues think? I won't be able to look them in the eye if you carry on like this?" she said sternly. He thought for a minute stepping away.

Paro thanked Bholenath for making him see sense finally. "But Paro, after the kiss in the parking lot, they won't judge you badly for what happens in your office," he said in a matter of fact tone. Paro was mortified. It was all his fault coming here instead of going home and waiting for her. She was angry now. How could he let her get carried away? Even if her mind wasn't functioning properly, what was his excuse? He should have realised how she would feel afterwards. He observed the various emotions fleet across her face. He edged closer placing his hands on either side of her. She immediately placed her hands on his chest to hold him back, "Rudra, you need to put on that shirt." He shook his head. She shut her eyes tight. He whispered in her ears, "I hate to disappoint you. You have no idea how much. But that's not the shirt I need to wear now."

Her eyes shot open to watch her husband coolly walk towards the bag he had brought. "I'm supposed to be dressed in military formals for the court proceedings. I thought since Shatabdi is not here. I might as well change here. It's okay isn't it," he said casually as he took a crisp white shirt out. Paro turned red with embarrassment. He chuckled. "I'll inform Bapusa that I will be home late," she said rushing out with her phone.                    

At the Ranavat haveli, the family was gathered around the dining table. "Samrat, did you see Bhaisa anywhere?" Danveer asked as he took his place. His son replied that he was on the phone with someone and should be joining them soon. "Tsk tsk... You should have hurried him, you know that your father can't eat without his Ramji by his side, as he is the Lakshman in this family," Mohini said as she served rice on her granddaughter's plate. Her husband frowned as her son laughed. Mala at the other end of the table fumed, everyone was waiting for Dilsher. She was their guest, even the mousy Maithili was keeping away from her. It was 1 pm. Rudra should be home by know. Maybe Paro was delaying him somehow. She might have asked him to pick her up or maybe even take out for lunch.

"Shall I serve your lunch Thausa?" asked Maithili with a smile as he sat down. He patted her head affectionately, "Yes, child. Looks like your sister won't be joining us." His words didn't help Mala's mood. He should have told her first not this girl pretending to be Paro's sister. She had been waiting for days for a glimpse of her Rudra. They had so much to talk about. So many plans to make. "Rudra has to appear in court and Paro wanted to go along with him," Dilsher continued. Mohini flexed her fingers as she asked with a saccharine smile, "And you gave her permission." He was confused, what was wrong in that. The girl was out with her husband. "The beendini of this house wasn't asking for permission to go to the matine with her husband. Has anybody from this family ever gone to the court or police station till now? What will everyone say?" Mala scolded.

Dilsher glared at her, nobody had a right to scold his children. He was about to chew his former wife's head off when Mohini stepped up. "Thakurainsa, ours is a respectable family where we never needed the assistance of the local authorities. Even when Kuwarsa's mother ran away, bhaisa decided to let her go rather than use the police help to hunt her down," she said in an oily tone. Danveer shook his head in warning. He didn't want that part of his brother's life discussed in such a casual manner over a meal. He knew how much he was affected by it. Mala felt like she had been slapped. Mohini smirked at the effect her words had caused. "But this is different. Rudra's beendini is going to support her husband. Surely you know about it, your husband is the accused in today's case," she pointed out.

Mala's blood turned cold. The hearing was today. Her Thakursa had accepted the BSD's accusations just for her to get away and meet her son. And she had planned to coax Rudra into intervene and have the charges dropped. Wasn't he like a father to him? Won't he be kind to the man who stood by his mother for so long? But she had to discuss this with Paro and together address Rudra. Paro owed them for all the things they had done for her. She got up deciding to go to court herself. She was already running late to save her husband. "Where are you going?" Dilsher asked. She cursed his timing. "Parvati mentioned that you needed plenty of rest. Why don't you relax in your room someone will bring your meal there. We seem to have family matter to discuss," he dismissed her cutting off all arguments.

"Don't goad her into going to see Tejawat, Mohini. I want that crook's wife here till my Rudradev decides what has to be done with her," Dilsher told his sister-in-law sternly. She was disappointed. She enjoyed putting her sister in place. Her words were nothing compared to the barbs they had to endure from their society when the fool ran away from home. But she knew better than to annoy Dilsher. Their improving relations were worth more than such childish thrills. 

"Fine, Bhaisa. I will leave her alone as long she stays away from the children's lives. I can't hold my tongue when she scolds Paro or Maithili. She doesn't have the right to raise her voice against them," she said sternly. Danveer smiled at how protective his wife was being. "Fine. But I have the right to permit them to go out as they please," his brother replied. She shook her head, "Bhaisa, you made a big mistake by letting her go there. This case is very important to Rudra because of the way it has affected his wife. Her whole world changed because of that man. You think she will be alright to hear people question his actions. She even told us yesterday how much she has lost because of Mala and her traitor husband. Why make her sit through it again?" The brothers exchanged a look with each other. They hadn't really thought of all this. "Mohini, she was the one who wanted to go. May be she has made peace with her past," Danveer suggested. His wife tugged her pallu and scoffed. "Maithili, tell your Bapusa how Paro feels about what is going on," she said and looked around for the young woman. They noticed she wasn't in the aangan with them. "Maybe Shanti needed something," Danveer suggested.

Minutes later, Maithili rushed to them, "Maajisa, it's alright. I spoke to her aunt. She just reached the court premises. She will stay with Paro." They were revealed. They knew that Paro's Maasisa will watch out for her.

Meanwhile at the court, Rudra was being cross-examined by Tejawat's lawyer. "Major Ranavat, the BSD has earned an ill-reputation along the border villages, am I correct?" the lawyer asked. Rudra replied, "People didn't understand what we did so didn't trust us initially. Now things have been clarified." The lawyer moved closer to the audience and recognised Paro. Geethanjali held her hands comfortingly. "Their opinion changed after a press conference last year, is it not?" he asked. Rudra replied coolly, "Yes, they realised that we had concerns about their leader but had nothing against the rest of them." He smiled at Tejawat mockingly. After all these years, his tricks had lost its charm. He could no longer fool people. He had finally lost their loyalty. Nobody stood by him now.

"Major Ranavat, this is the public testimony of Ms. Paro regarding Thakur Param Singh Tejawat's activities is it not?" the lawyer asked handing him a sheet of paper. Copies were handed to the judge and the BSD lawyer. Rudra affirmed that this was Paro's statement to the press. "This was after she left you at the mantap on Shivratri isn't it?" was the next question. Paro looked away. She hated that she had hit him and run off with Thakursa. He gave her a small sign. He had forgiven for that a long time back. If she hadn't run away, she wouldn't have known Tejawat's true nature. Their lives would be so different. In spite of all the drama, he liked the way things were now.

"Yes, she trusted Tejawat at that point and thought he had come to take her home," he replied. The lawyer grinned widely, "That must have hurt." Rudra scowled and Aman prodded the BSD lawyer. "Objection, your honour there is no need to discuss Major Ranavat's personal life here," he said. His rival countered that this case and the Major's marriage are closely interwoven at this point. The judge asked him to focus on the case. He continued with his questions, "Why did she run away? Did you force her to marry you?"

The general's head fell in despair. He knew this would come up. He wished he hadn't backed Rudra in a corner then. He wished Paro wasn't sitting in the audience watching this.

Aman's hand moved towards their lawyer to object but the man shook his head. If they avert the question, Rudra will look guilty and their case would weaken.

Tejawat smiled. He knew he would lose this case eventually But he wanted Rudra to suffer too, for what he was put through. He can't sit there and pretend this was all BSD business. He chased after him for Paro, his wife. That was personal. And he had surrendered for his wife, Mala. That was also personal. If Rudra doesn't accept his mother back, he would lose everything. This was just the trailer of things to come.

Paro tried hardest no to cry. Her heart went out to him. He couldn't say the truth about the marriage threat. He would lose his job.  And he couldn't lie after being sworn to tell the truth. She wanted to be strong for him. But she couldn't help but worry. It was all her fault for not trusting him. Will she ever be free from the sins of her past? Was this price for trusting the wrong man?

Edited by -Suganthi- - 8 years ago
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a very good chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ
I like this naughty RudraπŸ˜‰ and liked Mohini's reply too..
Court room scene was good and its is practical thing which happen
in trail proceedings in criminal case, now I am looking forward to how this
will turn out..😊
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Rithu, I was deeply in story that i didn't know when it start n so early it end, but i like Rudra naughty with paro, i don't like mala,Edited by thakurpreeti - 8 years ago
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol rithu..the parud scene.. I loved it.. So Paro is accompanying him.. And I am loving mohini more and more.. Her answer to Mala πŸ‘ and her care towards her family..
And the last part.. Feeling sad for Rudra and Paro.. What will Rudra do now..
RangParud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seriuosly nice update. 
loved this dialogue 
 "Fine, Bhaisa. I will leave her alone as long she stays away from the children's lives. I can't hold my tongue when she scolds Paro or Maithili. She doesn't have the right to raise her voice against them," 

Each and every one maintain their own standards while writing. l like ur standard of writing too.
the court scene was good.
poor rudra and paro ...

waiting to see how u have written their fate .
keep updating...😊
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your cliffhangers. I wonder what Rudra is going to confess too. Mala is diabolical. I am glad Dilsher is aware of her true colors. Loved the romance between Rudra and Paro. Looking forward to more updates. Sorry have been a little late with the commenting. Lot of things happening.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rudra's sense of humour is clearly showing. 
Mohini is having a nice time baiting Mala. 

The opposition layer might be annoying but he has some valid points. Waiting to see how they are going to overcome this. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Its a very good chapter πŸ‘πŸΌ
I like this naughty RudraπŸ˜‰ and liked Mohini's reply too..
Court room scene was good and its is practical thing which happen
in trail proceedings in criminal case, now I am looking forward to how this
will turn out..😊

Thank you 😊
I knew you would like this teasing Rudra. I guess so. It can be a little boring so will keep it as short as possible.