|| OS : Family ||

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!!
Here's another OS from me.. Hope you like it :)

|| Os: Family ||

Her eyes fluttered as the warm rays of morning sun fell on them through the window. She stretched her arms a bit and slowly opened her eyes, a bright smile playing on her lips. She sat up a bit as she saw the most beautiful sight, Abhishek Mehra, her husband, standing in front of the mirror.

She wrapped her long arms around her legs, gathering them closer to her chest as she observed his movements. She saw his fresh out of the shower look, his flexing muscles as he stood there wiping his hair. She observed his muscular chest, his sexy abs as he wore his shirt, his divine looks as he got dressed in his jacket. Abhi turned towards the bed to pick up his dog tags when he saw her awake.

"Like what you see Mrs Mehra?", he asked raising his eyebrows, a naughty smile playing on his lips all the while. "You have no idea how much I love it Mr Mehra" she replied with equal naughtiness. "Well then, lets have a full show tonight, what say?", he smirked. "Done deal!", came her immediate reply. "You should sleep for some more time Pragya. It's hardly been 4 hours since you slept after tutoring Bunty for his exam. Aditi doesn't have to go to school either. And I don't think I have any plans to let you sleep tonight!", he winked. She hid her face into the duvet and blushed. She looked back up to see him coming towards her. " I'm going to the studio for a recording today. Have a good day, Mrs. Mehra.", he said as he pressed his lips on her forehead.

Pragya lay back on the bed, her thoughts going back to the past. It was almost 7 year since they got married and so much had changed in this period. She remembered how much she was against this marriage initially. She remembered how much he troubled her. But then, destiny played its own game and they ended up being together. An initial hate and revenge has changed and transformed into a beautiful friendship and then, later, bloomed into love. She never, in her wildest dreams, thought of falling in love, let alone falling in love with Abhi. Had someone told her a few years ago that she would have a loving family, a child and a soul mate, she would have laughed on their face. But now, she had all of that.

She opened her eyes as small pair of arms slowly wrapped themselves around her waist. There was her litter princess, the reason of her joy, her 5 year old daughter, Aditi. "Good morning baby!", she said as Aditi cuddled in, hugging Pragya . "Good Morning mumma", she said a little sadly. "what happened, bacche? Why are you so sad today?", Pragya asked concerned. She couldn't bear her princess sad. "There's nothing to do today, mumma. Bunty bhaiya and bubbly di have exams and Purab chachu said he won't be able to get Aaru today because he's ill. What do i do?", she explained. 

Pragya hugged the kid and smiled at her innocence. "Now that is a big problem.. Let's see what we can do about it.", Pragya said thinking. "Okay! First, let's both freshen up and get ready. Then, you finish your homework while i get lunch ready. After lunch, Aditi and mumma will go shopping and visit Aaru. Papa will be free by then. So we'll pick him up and go for a movie and then dinner. Okay?", Pragya  asked. "You are the best mumma. I love you!", Aditi smiled in delight. Pragya tickled her a little and played with her. "Accha bacchu.. dont flatter me.. Go brush your teeth. Mumma's coming" Aditi ran to execute the plan.

Later that night...

Abhi held the door open as Pragya walked in with a sleeping Aditi in her arms. She went into Aditi's room to put her to bed as Abhi followed suit. They sat on either side of the bed observing the child. She was their life, their daughter, a part of their soul. After tucking her in, the couple walked back to their room.

Pragya had changed into her night clothes and was taking off her accessories when Abhi came in. He shut the door behind him and moved towards her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he rested his head over he shoulder. Pragya smiled looking at him through the mirror. He held her gaze for sometime and placed a light kiss on her shoulder. "I love you fuggy". She turned around and put her hands around his neck. "Pragya, I cant express how sorry...", his words were cut short by Pragya's fingers as she placed them on his lips. "You don't have to Abhi. Both of us have helped each other erase the memories of the bad past. Both of us have, together, carved this new life and both of us together have to create beautiful memories in the future. You don't have to apologise Abhi because you have given me this life that I cherish." she said kissing him on the cheeks and slowly resting her head on the crook of his neck.He held her close to him. As close as he could. Like she was his most treasured possession. He must surely have done something good in his life to get Pragya  as his partner. 

He looked down when he felt Pragya playing with the buttons of his shirt. "I thought I was promised a full show tonight", she whispered. He chuckled and picked her up in his arms and took her to bed. Lights were soon turned off and sheets drawn as the two lovers became one yet again.

Okay guys!! Done from my end.. Do lemme know what you think...

For PM's kindly buddy Iyeristic_PM

Here's the link to my other story on AbhiGya..

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessSonia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome OS...
Loved it...
Wow abhigya married fr 7 yrs and Aditi..😃