Taani is not a mistress to rey
i liked the starting ka part when he takes her on his back
Rey!! Taani!!
This story his awesome
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 20

Taani come out of the washroom, tying the knot of of her bathrobe. She looked around to get a glimpse of him but he was no where to be seen. A frown appeared on her face, wondering where he went?

Taani walked toward the closet and took out a green cute dress to wear. She walked over the bed and placed the dress on bed. Just then, room of their suite and entered a tired looking Rey. He was wearing a black t shirt and blue denims. Taani saw him and smiled at him, softly. Rey return the smile and walked toward her, after locking the door behind him.

"Reyaansh, aap kaha gaye the?" Taani questioned him.

"I went to brought this. Take this pill, Taani." Rey told her, he handed her a small packet and poured water in glass and gave it to her. Taani gave him confused look.

"I didn't used protection and I don't want to take any risk.." Rey trailed off. Taani nodded, quietl. She understands him and his decision yet she feels sad. Pushing the sadness behind in back of her head, she took the pill, with heavy heart. Rey took the empty glass from her hand and kept it back on side-table.

"We are going out for dinner, You get ready." Rey told her, his tone was soft, feeling guilty for his earlier behavior, toward her. He had never behaved like this with her, before.

"Okay." 

Rey nodded in response and went inside the washroom to take a shower, while taani slide off the bathrobe off her body and wore her dress. She walked across the room and stand before the mirror. She dried her hair and did little make up, even though she didn't want to but she wants to look pretty when she goes out with him, in public.

After she got ready, she went and sat on bed. She took out her cell phone from her clutch, and started looking through messages. One was from sharon, stating call her urgently. Frowning over slightly, she dialed her number.

"Hi Shar! How are you?" Taani asked her once she picked up the call.

"Thank god, you called. Taani, A big problem had come." Taani frowned when she heard sharon's voice, it held worry and fear. Her heart rate picked up as she wonder, what could be the problem that had knocked on her door, now.

"What happened, Shar?" Taani questioned her, she held her breath and waited for her reply.

"Since Your mobile was unreachable, Your mother called me in morning, and she asked me to tell you that, She has fixed your marriage and she wants you to return back mumbai today itself.." Sharon told her, from the other side of call, she was feeling terribly bad for her best friend.

"Oh god! Not again. I'm tired of their everyday's drama. If she call you one more time then, tell her Taani will come back after a week, after that don't pick her or Kria's calls." Taani told her, getting angry over her mother and sister, she knew this time also, they must have fixed her to a so called rich guy so that, they can cash his money. 

"Okay Taani. You take care and enjoy your vacation with him. I'll take of that matter." Sharon assured her.

"Thanks Shar! I'll call you later, now I have  to go, for dinner." Taani said before she cut the call. She put a fake smile on her face when she saw him coming out of the washroom, a towel wrapped around his lower waist. She couldn't help but admire his well toned physic. Water was dripping from his hair, and upper body. Taani smirked at the little plan forming in her mind, she knew best way to make her mood better, which had been spoiled because of the news she just got, from sharon.

With a seductive smile playing on her lips, she walked toward him. Rey gave her a confused smile when she stopped him, placing her hands on his bare chest. They were standing in middle of the room, gazing at each other, with unreadable emotions in their eyes.

"Someone is looking irresistible." She stand on her toes and whispered in his ear, her seductive tone send shiver down his spine. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close to him.

"Really?" Rey asked her, Taani look at him and nodded. The naughtiness was evident in her eyes. She ran her fingers over his chest. She leaned and placed her soft lips on his neck. He shivered and tighten his grip around her as she started sucking the water droplets off his neck. She wrapped her arms around his torso and moved down, kissing his chest. Rey groaned, his blood rushed to south and he could feel his member getting hard, in need of her. He hold her hands and pulled her up, their faces were inches apart.

"Really! Mr. Reyaansh-Hottie-Singhania." She whispered, her breath fanning over his lips.

"As much as I would love to have you instead of food, in dinner but we have to stop and get some real food in your tummy." Rey told her, poking her belly with his index finger.

"Moment spoil karna toh koi aapse seekhe. Mr. Reyaansh-UnRomantic-Singhania." Taani pouted, she detached herself from him, and stand few steps away from him and glared at him. Rey laughed seeing her cute anger.

"I'll make it up to you but after dinner." Rey said to her, he pecked her lips and walked toward the closet, taking out his clothes. He got ready, he wore a white shirt and black pants.

"Lets Go." Rey walked toward her, he held out his hand for her, Taani smiled and put her hand in his. Rey smiled as they exist the room, hand in hand.

After having dinner in hotel restro, They decided to have a walk outside. Taani still hasn't told him about the news of her marriage getting fixed, she doesn't want to spoil their vacation and also, she knew she isn't getting married to anyone that is not him.

"Reyaansh, Tomorrow we will be visiting Disney land, Right?" Taani asked him, excitedly. Rey let out a chuckle and nodded positively in return.

"Great! I'm so excitedly." Taani spoke, her tone gives away her excitement and happiness. Rey smiled, seeing her coming back to normal but he knew she wasn't over her miscarriage, when she is with him she smiles, talk normally but when she is alone, she sit quietly and mourn over her lost. He knew, he had to make her forget that incident completely, before she goes into depression.

"After that, we will spend few days here then, return back mumbai.." Rey said to her, Her face fell hearing they had to go back, but she put up a smiley face, not wanting to worry him.

"But before that, We will enjoy with each other." Rey finished his sentence, brining a real smile on her face. She loves the way when he do things to make her happy. He had left his work behind and had come on his vacation just to make her happy. He made her fall for him more n more, without even knowing what his small small gestures do to her.

"Reyaansh, Remember you said, you will make it up to me, for your earlier interruption in our moment?" Taani asked him, her seductive whisper had him hard on. Rey slide his arm around her waist.

"But no sex. You must be feeling sore.." Rey trailed off. Taani frowned at him.

"I didn't seduced you just for foreplay. I want you inside me. And don't tell me, you will be able to control yourself?" Taani yelled/whispered, Rey chuckled at her annoyance. He knew he can't stop her from having her ways with him.

"I can try, controlling myself." Rey stuttered, knowing it was utter lie, he was speaking. He can never control himself around her.

"We'll see that, Mr. Singhania." Taani smirked at him, knowing who is going to win in the end. She tugged at his shirt, signaled him to follow her as she walked inside the hotel then, in lift. He followed her like lost puppy, with small smile on his face.

Please do leave your feedback. Next part after 135+ likes
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
This Taani's mom is so selfish one
Hope Rey saves Taani from her wedding
He should marry her otherwise none approve their relationship
Continue soon
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

that taani's mom and kria
they always make prob in her life
Haww!!! Taani is getting naughtier day by day
now waiting to see who's gonna win ðŸ˜†

Edited by Priyanka.saha - 8 years ago
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing chapters 19 n 20. loved it.
taani wants her angel back n so asked the rey same.
but he is worried for her health so he denies.
in anger she calls herself his mistress n asked him to leave her otherwise which angers him so much that he is very aggressive with her.
he shows her that he is possesive if her n can't let her go.
taani talks with sharon . Sharon informs her about marriage which is fixed by her mother.
she is upset bcz of that. she does not tell about this to rey...
rey still does not understand his feelings for her.
but hr likes being with her, can not see her with some one else.
waiting for next part.:-)
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part
taani's mother is so bad