Users

Frequent Posters

Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update...
Finally Aashi's chapter closed...
Hope Rey jaldi teek hojayege...
I'm eager to see how taani  take care of Rey..
I know she always care him.. But its time kuch syaada...
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome Update
Loved it
OMG Rey is hospital
Taani is really horrified
But thank god Rey is out of danger
Now wish he is fit and fine soon
Update soon :)
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late comment
Awesome update
Very well written
Waiting to see what happens when rey gains consciousness
Thanx for pm
Update soon
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...such an emotional update...
Taanis nightmare was seriously heartbreaking...poor girl...
Abhi is good...was really supportive to taani...
Taani will heal rey fully...will take care of him...thats for sure...just waiting for rey to regain consciousness...
Update soon😃
NSKay thumbnail
di awesome update
poor taarey
u wrote their feelings efficiently
thanks for the pm
please update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

DIMPLECOOL,  PoorvaArora,  maansineha,  Sunsnow,  mtmrf,  ishaawasthi,  vrinda-fan,  TAT_VJ,  tanishamore,  sejal12,  vid2707,  shrithi13,  cupcakeriya,  labibaislam,  Aiswariya,  blueberry027,  lovelypari19,  vivasha,  namrak,  ggd30565,  vrimarfan,  theroyalkhush,  uma_taarey,  renuloves,  Sakshi_maheta,  Manishi1,  Aarti_Taarey,  creativestar,  Heart_Dead,  saloni0805,  1ksk,  carter4,  SHA_85,  lalLY1234,  skreya,  nilorina,  virmantaarey,  taareybigfan,  pariyan,  qwerty012,  paddu503,  Amy21,  WillyWonka,  snehac2,  Noddu,  Mary1234,  nagutaarey,  attraction,  doll_dimple,  fantaarey,  kauser16,  anuradha5879,  zulfinazi,  deepasubhash,  lechu10,  lovelysweet,  .anjali.,  TR_MN_KR,  CrazyForAmar,  taarey_ria,  pritii_20,  muskaataarey,  svg98,  priya1999,  ndcdance,  megha1996,  MDKRM,  ---angelmaria--,  taareymyjaan,  amridhi,  __nidhi__,  umatejesh,  Fairy...,  7APK,  pinkytekwani,  zarakhanarlover,  Pearl_TR,  MistiofMistz,  Marooshmalik,  Muskan_TR,  pinal_TaaRey,  sneharjun92,  dakshumhatre,  ankita_95,  Bista-anzana,  Sona_loveVD,  Applef,  Archi_Taarey,  taarey-forever,  Karkit,  angelshah,  BeingDaddysGirl,  putti_taarey,  TR_lovebirds,  shona25,  Gursharn3010,  .Shanaya.,  anum_6,  SaNa_sTaR,  SalmanShahidSm,  Visk_Taarey,  ANURADHATAAREYS,  princess1926,  yoyoaishwarya,  meenu_taarey,  ONLYTAAREY,  .Meitantei.,  heemasomani,  R.sailaja,  _Cupid_,  Monucute,  taani.priya1997,  skfirdous,  sumana.shesha,  .Angel_Of_Love.,  poorni_vishali,  cuppypie121,  Mon_tr,  MarriedLove,  hima_taarey,  -Dellz-,  dh19,  monikasaxena05,  Missu_TR,  vidu87,  shamanbk,  urvisaini,  velvetrose,  hangok,  Humzy,  CrazyInfinities,  Shubh007,  Starsfireflies,  princess_tara,  Priyanka.saha,  Dark.Desires,  Avalanche.,  navk,  _PanCake_,  ...Shefa...,  Viji.Chandran,  .ArshiHamesha.,  ...Natasha...,  RatiTheAngel.

Thank you so much guys for your precious likes & comments :)

Scroll down for Ch 44 :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 44

Taani stir in her sleep, lazily opening her eyes, she glanced at him then at their intertwined hands. She kissed his hand then getting up from the stool, she was sitting onto. Taani moved toward him and bending down little, she kissed his forehead.

"Such a kumbhkarn, I have become. I'm here to take care of him but see, what i did? I slept after crying. Very bad taani." Taani scolded herself, for her carelessness.

"But Rey abhi tak uthe kyun nahi?" Taani wondered, worriedly. She looked at him,  tears breamed in her eyes, they were blood shot red. A tear drop escaped from her eye and fall over his cheek. His eyes snapped opened feeling her tears.

"Taani, Kitten. Look at me." Rey whispered, He had gained consciousness half an hour back but he laid there, with closed eyes when he saw her sleeping. He didn't wanted to wake her up, knowing she must have cried alot.

"Rey!" A bright smiled appeared on her lips as tears of happiness filled her eyes. She couldn't describe the rush of happiness she felt seeing him awake. Rey intertwined his finger with hers and signaled her sit beside him. Taani nodded, and sat beside him on the edge of the bed. Scared of she might hurt him if she goes close to him. 

"Aap theek ho? Are you still in pain?" Taani asked him, worriedly. 

"I'm alright, taani." Rey answered her, he tried getting up but couldn't when unbearab;e pain hit him. The side of his abdomen, were he got shot was paining badly that he couldn't even move. Taani stood up and rushed to him, holding his shoulders tightly she stopped him from moving.

"Rey, Don't move. You are hurting yourself." Taani scolded him, with anger which amused him. Rey nodded and laid down on bed.

"I'll call doctor, he will check you." Taani told him, more than him she wants to assure herself that, he is alright now. She walked toward the door and opened it, she saw Abhi sitting outside the room. 

"Abhi bhaiya! Please call the doctor. Rey ko hosh aa gaya hai." Taani told him happily. A smile appeared on abhi's face and he went away, to call the doctor. Taani come back and stand beside his bed. 

"Kitten, Stop crying. I'm here, with you." Rey whispered in heavy tone, her tears were making him weak. Breaking his heart further. 

"You know, I was so scared. I thought, I lost you. Meine woh bura sapna bhi dekha tha. I was so scared, don't ever leave me." Taani cried, Rey hold her hand and pulled her toward him. He made her sit on bed, beside him.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you alone. It was just a bad dream, forget about it." Rey assured her, he kept his palm on her cheek, he wiped her tears away with his thumb and gave her a small smile.

"But what happened to you? Where you got hurt? Abhi bhaiya said, you met with an accident?" Taani questioned him. Rey mentally thanked abhi for not telling her about ashi and how he got shot by her.

"Yes Baby, I got hurt in my stomach." Rey told her. Taani nodded at him. 

"Can i see?" Taani asked him, little hesitate. She didn't wanted to cause him discomfort.

"Off course baby. But, are you sure? you will not get scare?" Rey question her again, his taani possess a sensitive soft heart and he didn't want to scare her. He was sure, she will be in pain seeing his injury.

"I won't." She promised, she moved little in her place and gently grasped the hem of his t-shirt, he was wearing which she didn't liked even a bit as it belong to hospital and she hates seeing her Rey here. Taani gently lifted up the t-shirt and gasped when she saw a big bandage wrapped around him, and she could see blood stain through the bandage, on right side on his abdomen. Tears streaming down her face, she was in pain. She could feel his pain and it hurt her that, she couldn't do anything to remove his pain.

"Sh. No more Tears." Rey told her, wiping her tears away.

"Sab bhool jaao, Taani. Whatever happened, forget everything. Now, I'm with you and very soon, we will go to our home together and live like before. Your Rey is here, with you and I'm alright. Not in pain anymore but your tears will give me pain so, no more crying." Rey whispered, Taani leaned and placed her head on his chest and making sure not to hurt him where he had got hurt.

"I love you Rey." Taani mumbled in his chest. Forgetting the pain he wrapped his arms around her and tighten his grip. He knew she is scared, after whatever happened, it had scared her.

"I love too, My lil Kitten!" Rey whispered back, They both stayed in each other's arms for some more time. Feeling content in each other's arms. They brought back into reality when doctor entered inside the room along with Abhi and cleared his throat to gain their attention. Taani detached himself from him and stand beside the bed, blushing profusely.

"How are you feeling now, Mr. Singhania?" Doctor asked him, as he stepped close to the bed. Taani moved away, giving him space to check him.

"Better. When I can go home?" Rey questioned him back. He knew staying in hospital without any security can be dangerous since Ashi's father must be wanting revenge from him, for killing his daughter. And he doesn't want to put her life at stake. Though he can arrange best security here but it will cause trouble to normal patients and he didnt want that. He might be ruthless but he is not heartless, not anymore. After her arrival, his dead heart has again started beating.

"Whats the hurry Mr. Singhania? You need to stay at least 2-3 days more. You are not fully well. Don't forget you were s.." Doctor started to say but abhi cut him off in middle. Rey had already signaled him to talk, abhi knew what his boss want.

"Doctor, We will arrange everything at sir's place and appoint nurse, to look after him." Abhi told him, Doctor looked thoughtful then, he looked at Rey who nodded in yes. Assuring him, he will be fine at home.

"Okay but no carelessness in your health. I will appoint a nurse and A doctor, who will visit you twice in a day, for your check up." Doctor told him, Rey gave him a curt nod. Taani was listening all this, silently. She was happy, he is coming back home, He will not stay here in this hospital.

Doctor run few tests on him and examine his reports.

"You can go home, tomorrow morning. And Make sure not to put too much pressure over your wound. And Stay in bed for few days." Doctor told him, smiling at him slightly. Taani was listening to doctor carefully, not missing anything. Giving few more instructions, Doctor walked out of the room and abhi followed him, to brought Rey's medicines.

"Are you happy taani? I'm coming back home?" Rey asked her, though he already know the answer but he wants to hear it from her, and see the happiness in her eyes.

"YES!" Taani shouted in glee. Taani went and kissed his cheek. 

"Now, You will  do as doctor had said. You will not put your feet on floor, you are on complete bed rest untill you get perfectly fit & fine. And I'll be very strict with you in this, no carelessness will be tolerated. You will have your meal and medicines on time. And if you need anything, CALL ME. Don't need to become to Mr. I-Can-Do-Anything Singhania. Understand?" Taani was telling him all the do's & don'ts. Rey stare at her in awe, even though she was scolding him, he finds it cute. Her hands rested on her hips, her nose had turned red, she was pointing her index finger at him. 

"I'll do as you will say, Taani." Rey assured her. Taani smiled at him, cutely.

"Good!" Taani showed him thumbs up. Rey smiled at her in return. Taani sat on stool beside his bed, and intertwine her fingers with his. 

"Rey, close your eyes and take some rest." Taani told him. But rey denied her, he nodded negatively.

"No. Talk to me. I just want to hear your cute talks." Rey said to her, Taani frowned but melted when she saw him giving her a puppy face look. Rey laughed when she started telling him what she did whole day, not missing anything. Rey was listening to her, adoring her silently. In her presence he forgot everything, every pain. 

PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK.

Next part after 135+ Likes.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update⭐️
start was bit emotional 😭
i love innocent love of Taani❤️
so here is role reversal now Taani is full on protective mode😆
superb👏
cant wait to see bossy Taani😉

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update superb love taarey scene
Nxt part soon and plzzz if possible update his true love 

Thanks for pm😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..
Rey woke up but  pretended to sleep hehe aww taani is so cute!😳
Seeing him awake she was so happy and was scolding him lol🤣
They both are so in love ,so rey is coming back home that's greatt!!
Waiting for next one ,let's see how taani takes care of him.