Fan Fictions

SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 44

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

Hi All

Lovely baby pics!! Just popped in to see how everyone is doing. I'm better today.

Will be back during update hour.

Dristi
How are you feeling today?
You spread flu to Ranjan 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nadira,cute photos dear!!!
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

hi SR,dristi,nadira,preeti,sri,jai n all online people...
how r u SR?
dristi,cold kuranjo???😊
jai,when will ur docs give u the result???

They said reports will come in 10 mins
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

how r u SR?
dristi,cold kuranjo???😊

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i WOULD LIKE TO SHARE HERE 3 STORIES I TELL MY KIDS AT SCHOOL...
LIFE IS AN ECHO
When we shout into a cave what we hear back is only an echo. You shout blessings it gets reflected back through the sound waves. You shout expletives thats what you hear in return...

YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
A stranger walked upto an oldman sitting in a town square. He asked him 'm new here...what kind of a place is this and how are the people?
The sagacious old man asked him, 'tell me about the place you come from...the stranger said people were kind, helpful and generous...the oldman said that is how you'd find folks here.
SPEAK WITH CAUTION
A child was tossing a bag that contained words. Her mom warned her'lil one be careful'the child unmindful of the words kept tossing the bag ...it bust open and the words were scattered about...a sudden gust of wind tossed them further and a heavy downpower made it float away

I tell my kids to look for the message for life in these stories...we can score a perfect 10 and earn all the money possible...yet what determines who we are is the way we make others feel.

As Preeti very well put it we are mature adults capable of discerning good from the bad, right from the wrong, necessary from the not so fine...when we realise we have crossed our limits, if we are watchful we will learn from it and never repeat it...if the pattern continues it means our intent is that ...
Sorry is in my point of view the most mis used word...when it is felt, it need not be verbalised our actions reveal it

The folks that have bonded over the story and woven an incredible bond of affection and care not even knowing the names or where some stay or what their condition is...
We love to hang out together and engage in friendly banter...binding us together is mutual respect care affection...there is no popularity poll or rolling shield to claim...if we can contribute to the energy we should and savour our share as well...if we add a drop of whatever that alters the nature or the manner the group functions...we must be wary and exercise great self restraint...it is by choice that we participate in the discussions on the thread...there is so no cover charge...there is only respect and care that is required

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nadira,cute photos dear!!!

πŸ€—
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how r u SR?
dristi,cold kuranjo???😊

Hi kutti

Cold and fever gone. Cough is maddening though. Just feeling weak and the occasional dizziness. Should b back on track by Monday. Hope all is well with you.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Putti
Good I spread the flu. We got to see his room and the family in framesπŸ˜†

I'll b back later. At the doctor's right now. Will b called in a bit. Take care. 
kunnu1 thumbnail
Edited by kunnu1 - 8 years ago
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK bye everyone 
My reports have come

Vidya di, the stories are really inspiring 
Sometimes when one becomes weak, these wonderful words are required 
Thanks