yes Krishna janmashthamiOriginally posted by: Meenakshi15
Oh Sat also college...But lucky you too many festivals on sat...Unluncky mano...
You mean sri krishna janmashthami
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes Krishna janmashthamiOriginally posted by: Meenakshi15
Oh Sat also college...But lucky you too many festivals on sat...Unluncky mano...
You mean sri krishna janmashthami
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15
Oh Sat also college...But lucky you too many festivals on sat...Unluncky mano...You mean sri krishna janmashthami
Oh now I want to see Madona
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15
Chalo click a photo secretly and send na...Me want to see...No I don't get scared...me very brave girl...
Oh yaayyy wooohooo Now lets complete the next one 😆😉
Oh now I want to see Madona 🤣