Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishra_Sona

What was that??

Kaun kisse kab kaise pyaar karta hai yaar...
Amma is good...
Liked it...

Thanks for the comment 😊
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Beware I am going to rant...😑😑</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">What was that lady...Isnt it raman enough considerate that she was drugged and he should find out who is doing that...Atleast human ground...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">He is jealous, possessive and protective but he doesnt love her...Are u kidding me? or i say is he kidding himself?</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">I told u in last update that make raman strong...Yahaan to pura u-turn ho gaya gayu🀣...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Okay i feel its all incomplete...U know bcoz the way he behaved in front of shaggy about loosing ishita , trying to prove his innocence...It is absurd yar...I am confused and shocked...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Clear it...Bcoz Raman is confusing more...kya maine kuch miss kar diya...Yaa tumne kuch delibrately miss kar diyaπŸ˜†...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Frankly i thought raman realised he is somewhere want her in his life after bedding her...That ram and ishi talk...Then why this change?</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">He was attached with her...now feeling she is good only in bed...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Subbu to diabetes kar dega mujhe...Isne to ganne ko bhi piche chod diya...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Shagun has mess life...I know everything will be attached to her...so yeah she is one who will create havoc...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Ishita ke bare mein kam hi bolun to acha h...confused soul hai yar...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Plzzz gayu clear confusion yar...I feel this part has something missing in continuation...or may be i cant digest raman saying lie to himself...that he doesnt love herπŸ˜†...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">I know he loves her,...Yeah i am sure...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">What about this whole month period...No Bang BangπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ...She must have been drugged...I miss ishi and ram who wants to be with each other...Raman who was caring for his ishiii...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Mrs Iyer Rocks...Loved her...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">mata gaya...aap confusion kab clear karengiii...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Its longish one reply should also be longish and soonish...</font>

Ayyo Abha...
What's this 😲
Don't mistake Raman meri yaar...
Don't underestimate him 😈
So kitty is confused of Raman...
Well...I missed something deliberately...it's fun confusing you people
Subbu Mrs Iyer Raman Shagun...a lot of subplots are there which is creating a havoc in me πŸ˜†
Coming to Ish and Ram...you'll get it on the next part...
A bit confusion will be cleared... 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

In whole this i want some Ishii and ram😳😳

They were best...😳...this ishra are pissing me...
he want her in bed and she loves subbu🀒πŸ₯±

Your wish is my command 😳
RamIsh scene will be there in the next part πŸ˜‰
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: divazfankau

Nice update
confusion raman ishita
pyar karta hai yaa nahi aur
subu dubu plz hata vo ishra ke
beech maine se felling sad for raman
I thik he loves her so much but yeh subu
ki vajhse sab ishra marriage done hoping pyaar
bhi hojaye ek dusrese continue soon waiting early

Thanks for the comment 😊
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: teetiana

finally they are married..

jab unse alag ghar mein rehke control nahin hota.. toh eksath rehke kaise control karenge.. i mean same bedroom too..πŸ˜†
Gaya... waiting for next chapter.. their special night.☺️

Heee...
Something hot hot coming up πŸ˜‰
Thanks for commenting 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelSREE

What's going on here... Ufff... Full of suspenses...

Read all part in a go...
I must say... I m speechless...
What a story this is...
I have no words to describe what I m feeling nw...
My most fav story in this forum was maanvir's char kadam...
And when I m reading this story of urs I m feeling like I m reading char kadam..
I loved this story alottt...
Continue asap...

OMG...
Someone is comparing my story with Char kadam
I'm in cloud nine 😳
I'm not a great writer but so happy that you're interested in reading this one πŸ˜ƒ
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayraa

Omg ye ho kya rha h...

Seriously I'm so confuse...
Read two updates in one go...can't understand wat is going on with Raman and ishita... In a moment they looked so much in love and in other moment they hate each other...
Wat happened with subbu how come he starting shower his love suddenly on ishu...
But this story is with lots of suspense and mystery which is beauty of this story...I loved it...

Mrs Iyer wat a lady yaar...I like her character as strong Lady... Even RKB get scared of her...πŸ˜†

Ishra marriage happened...now i m waiting to see Raman sweet torture on ishu and I know there is lots of mischievous things and suspense store in your magic box to entertain usπŸ‘πŸΌ
You r an amazing writer gaya hats off to you dear...

Waiting for your next suspenseπŸ˜‰

Glad you liked it dear
And thanks for your appreciation 😳
I'll update soonish 😊
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinisaha13

Confusion is all i can say...

Lekin mujhe aape vishwas h kuch toh plan kia h apne.. we can wait..
But update jaldiπŸ˜‰
And i lubs u😳😳😳
Manmarziyaan ka update kb milega ya vo bhi universe ki shar krne gya h??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm updating it because I've already typed it...
All other stories are yet to type.
As I'm busy with exams...I'll be updating all stories from the last week of this month 😳
Glad you liked it 😊
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

Glad you liked it dear
And thanks for your appreciation 😳
I'll update soonish 😊

Take your time to update...
Becoz I m sure as hell when u will update stories of yours it will as rocking as u😊
All the best for your exam gaya...
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties...😊
No back to back updates from now on

FLASHBACK IN ITALICS
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 😈

Not proofread
So ignore typos and enjoy reading 😊

Chapter-10

ME-E-ELTING

"Agar Subbu aur Ishita ka shaadi hoga tab bhi problem tumhe hoga nah...So my plan is...you marry Ishita and let her enjoy her life with Subbu while you can enjoy yours with your...voh...what's ger name?"

[You'll be in trouble if Subbu and Ishita gets married]

"Dri...Drishti...she's not important...ermm..." Raman pointed.

"Yep Drishti. It's the only way possible." Bala nodded his head.

"But...jab shaadi hoga...toh voh meri biwi banegi. Main kaise apni biwi ko kisi aur ke saath...no way...I won't do it." Raman made a face making Bala chuckle.

[She'll be my wife after our marriage. My wife with someone else...]

"See Raman...You love her. Accept it." Bala touched his shoulder earning a glare from Raman.

"Thanks for your great plan. I know what to do now." He said raising up to leave.

"Ek hi din mein do-do bhabhiyan...wah Simmo...kya baat hai...!"

[Two sisters-in-law in a day]

Simmi exclaimed in happiness looking at the brides. Mihika who was nervous from the past week is now sitting calm and cool. In fact she was so excited like her sister-in-law for her first night. On the other hand, Ishita was sweating so badly thinking about Raman. What she thought and what is happening to her! She shouldn't have entrusted her life to Raman. But Subbu did support her. Now where is he?

That was when Ishita's mobile vibrated which she didn't notice. Mihika who sat beside her peeped at the screen and gritted her teeth seeing Subbu's name.

"Is donkey ab kyun call kar rahe hai?"

[Why this donkey calling?]

She crinkled her eyebrows while dusconnecting the call and switching off the mobile for the better of her akka.

Raman entered the room only to be hit by a pillow. He managed to catch it and face the single troop who again attacked him with another pillow. The pillow cannonballs found their way aiming him in the dimly lighted room. Ishita was standing on the bed like a ghost in red lehanga making Raman chuckle. When all the pillows were over she sat on the bed cursing him under her breath.

"Kya madrasan...Tum madrasiyon pati ko suhag raat ko aise welcome dete hai?" He joked.

[You madrasies welcomes your husband like this in the first night?]

"Aarrgh...! I hate sharing the bed!" She said when he sat next to her.

"But I love sharing my bed with beautiful ghost like you...!" He said nuzzling her neck.

Ishita smiled feeling ticklish and replied bad words in her laughing voice, "To hell with your likes Raman..."

"See Ish...you can't resist me." Raman whispered near her ear.

That was when she noticed their postion. He was laying on top of her pinning her to the bed. His right hand on her bare waist and fingers playing with her waistchain sending shivers down to her co*e. His face was so close to her that his breath mingled with hers. His left hand acted as a soft pillow for her over thinking head while his lips were still touching her earlobe though his talk was over.

He was right. She can't resist him. But what is he up to? Is he going to do that? The thought itself was horrifying. He might be thinking that she is now experienced and will be mould to his needs. However, it will be her first time. Whatever would take place this night will be a real...real thing which she will never forget.

"You can't do this to me..." She whispered feeling so weak in his proximity.

He rolled off of her and looked at her laying beside her. She was panting so hard.

"You know what...I hate you. I really mean it. You can't satisfy me. And yeah...I mean that too.You know why...You are a weak shell. Well...at the same time...you are the one and only woman till date who satisfied me. Isn't that funny?" Raman said excited and leaned over her again but Ishita remained silent.

"Oh look at you...How scared are you!" He mocked at her state earning a poke on his chest.

He laughed it off and said goodnight to her. She looked at him confused whilst he cleared, "I remember our agreement. I won't do that to you tonight. And please don't expect me to stay away from my wife" He said amibuously and slept of leaving Ishita to comprehend his words.

Mrs Iyer took the call while Mr Iyer cursed the caller for disturbing them at this wee small hour.

"Romi here."

"Yes...bolo...kahan hai Subbu? Are my assumptions right?" Mrs Iyer sat up straight.

[Where is Subbu?]

"Yes ma'am. He is in this city. He is using Subbu as a medium to contact Ishu." Romi's serious words made Mrs Iyer shiver a bit.

"Is baat ka pata lagane keliye ek saal laga tujhe?"Mrs Iyer shouted on top of her voice.

[You took one year to make sure of it?]

"Sorry ma'am...he is well planned." Romi tried to soften her.

"Alright. Ishu ki jaan ko koyi khatra hai kya?" She got worried.

[Is Ishu's life at stake?]

"Pata nahin ma'am. I'll get to that soon." Romi said stuttering.

[Don't know]

"Don't take another year for that." Mrs Iyer got furious.

"Give me some more time ma'am." Romi pleaded.

"Well...Raman Kumar Bhalla ke bare mein kya news mila?" Mrs Iyer creased her eyebrows.

[What news you got on RKB]

"Well...ma'am. He is not harmful. Arrogant hai but a great business mind. Ladies are his weakness. He is infamous for his womanizing..."Romi started only to be cut short by Mrs Iyer.

"Tell me news. I know all about his f***ing." Mrs Iyer fisted her hand in anger.

"I'm sorry to say ma'am but...he is committed to a girl. Drishti Gupta. A model." Romi informed.

"What you mean?" Mrs Iyer asked in shock.

"Yeah ma'am. He is dating that girl from the last two months to get married. He didn't said that out loud but it is true. Now she is in London as part of a contract. She won't be coming for a year to India. But there are chances that Raman may go and meet her." Romi explained.

"Matlab yeh Drishti meri beti ki life ka dosh bangaya hai." Mrs Iyer muttered under her breath and disconnected the call.

[Drishti is a problem in my daughter's life]

"Why can't men just stuck on to one?"

She asked her husband angrily. He just smiled and slept of while Mrs Iyer was in her thoughts. Suddenly a thought popped up in her mind and she asked Mr Iyer to do as she say. Mr Iyer turned on his video chat with his business partner Robert Carew in London.

"It's Drishti Gupta. Give her ten times more. Buy her. She should reject Raman Kumar Bhalla. You got me?" Mr Iyer asked firmly.

"Gotcha. Well...yeah...she is an easy fishy..." Mr Carew laughed out with Mr Iyer.

"It is going to be a tough game to play. Well...no...It has become a real game now. Raman Kumar Bhalla knowing about the drug is going to be too tough a game." The stranger said to Shravan and Subbu.

"I don't understand why in the world Ishita was acting so loving to me! Was she trying to make
Raman jealous?" Subbu crinkled his nose.

"I'llexplain the simple fact Mr Reddy." Dr Steve came forward with his scientific expanation. "Well...you know she is living with a drug induced amnesia. And the new drug she is having is a bit too fast in reactions. Whatever happening to her is resultant of her mental imbalance. A kind of anger she is having towards Mr Bhalla is making her act sweet to you. It is completely under the effect of the drug."

"So...What's next?" The stranger asked sipping the cold drink.

"She should be under medical care within the next six months or else...She will get mad." Dr Steve said faking sadness.

"So there are chances that she will be alright..." Shravan asked.

"Yeah of course. But she will lose her memories forever." Dr Steve said cheers to the master brain.

"That is what I want...haaa...She should suffer so...ba...dly. I lost everything because of her. My mom...dad...my everything. And now it's pay back time. She will lose herself. Her identity. She will wander madly not knowing about herself. You know what steve...I'm torturing her from the past fifteen years...from then when she was only ten years...! But I'm not satisfied. I want to do more!" The stranger sighed in frustration.

"What you want now?" Dr Steve leaned forward.

"YOUNG BUSINESS MAGNET RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA MURDERD." The stranger extended his hands.

"A murder? But why?" Shravan was surprised.

"Let Ishita manage the outcomes." He laughed devilishly.

Raman and Ishita woke up at the same time and looked at each other and shifted their gaze towards the bathroom. Both of them were determined to get in first. Both mouthed "me first, me first, me first" and ran like lihtening towards the bathroom. Fortunately or unfortunately both entered together. Ishita fumed while Raman looked at her with an I'm-cool expression.

"My hands were first to touch the bathroom." Ishita complained.

"Oh really...! My legs were first. So bathroom is mine. You get out." He imitated her.

"No I won't." She said firmly.

"Oye Ego Rani...if you dare...if you really really dare...share this bathroom with me..." He closed in towards her.

"Matlab?" She asked puzzled.

[Meaning?]

"Bathe with me." He said winking at her.

"What you think...I will not?" She asked in the same vigour.

"Yes of course you will not." Raman laughed.

"No I will." She said firmly.

"Kya baat hai beta...she is easy to be provoked! Now it's party time...muah...!" Raman mentally noted.

Both stood facing the wall. Their backs facing each other's backs. Ishita began to remove her ornaments while Raman his sharvani. How easy it was to remove veshti, he mumbled. Ishita was finding it dufficult to unknot the dori of her blouse which Raman noticed while tying the furry towel around his slim waist. He walked up to her and took away her fidgeting hands from the tiny thread.

"I can help you with this." He said while unknotting it in a swift movement. Her eyes rolled in
shock realising that her upper part is unclothed now. Her back was facing him for her relief. He took in her ethereal beauty from behind. Her messed up long hair was covering her creamy back were he wanted to kiss her sensless.

He moved forward his hands to touch her waist. In no time his hands locked her from behind making her breathing hitch. She leaned back on his shoulder while his hands stroked her soft belly sensuously making her moan in pleasure. His hands then moved upwards to feel her spongy orbs which were erected in passion. Turning her around he began to kiss and caress her already surrundered body. That was when a glimpse of the night sparked in his mind.

"Ish...we should not do it...You asked me not to..." He whispered when she leaned over him after pushing him down on the bed.

"Now I'm telling you...make love to me Ram..." She said licking his lower lip like a determined snake making him slip off the last stray of his self control.

"Ish...I forget myself when you call me Ram...!" He said looking hungrily at her bosom which are exposed through the net fabric.

"Oh Ram...I love you..." She said crushing him in her arms for which he mumbled an "I love you too."

He rolled over her and in no time threw away her covers making her handy.

"You are hurting me so much..." He said while exploring her more.

"Subbu?" She asked smiling naughtily while caressing his hair.

"Don't take his name..." He made a face and came over to face her.

"OK...I won't." She pursed up her lips.

"You know what Ish...I'll go to any extend to have you...I need to tell you a lot." He said cupping her face in his hands.

"Kya hai?" She asked his while patting his bare back.

[What?]

"I'm committed to a girl...Drishti." He said in a low tone darting his eyes away from her.

She felt like someone stabbed her to death. Her body stiffened and heartbeats stopped for a second hearing such a thing while making love to him. She just pushed him off from her and sat up covering herself in a duvet. He tried to pull her to him in vain.

"I should go now." She muttered to gerself for which he roughly pulled her down on the bed under him.

"I can't let you go. I'm ready to let go off anything for you. I love you. I want to marry you. I want you by my side forever. I mean it." He declared and rammed her lips without waiting for her reply. In fact, he knows very well about her reply. She too loved him as much as he did.

Ishita felt Raman's hands and lips frozen. They are not doing anything to her from the past five minutes. He neither did anything nor do left her. She felt suffocated in his tight embrace. Her irritated noise brought him back to earth. He felt embarrassed for acting weird. Breaking apart he gave her a towel which covered her body showing off more than needed to his wandering eyes.

"I'll use the bath tub." She said walking up to it. Raman smiled naughtily saying that it is his pleasure to use shower.

He turned on the shower while Ishita laid in the bathtub taking her good time to play with the foam and making bubbles out of it. He was enjoying his royal bath for the first time watching his beautiful ghost in the bathtub.

His devil was out watching her bathing like a queen in snow. He in a tick of a second drowned his hand in the bathtub making her shriek in fear. However, what she expected didn't happen but instead her face worn a horrified mask watching him smirking showing her the bathtub drain plug. She tried to reach out for her towel which fanned his already heated body in a swift act.

"Raman...please...give me the towel...or...you just give me the plug..." She pleaded whilst checking the water which is leaking in each passing second.

"OK...But on one condition." He leaned over the bathtub and looked at her closer.

"I'm ready to do anything but you just plug it in and stop staring at my..." She said in a go.

"Yep sure. Promise me that you won't take the name of your ex fiance or meet him behind me. I hate him." He said gritting.

"You hate me also." She pouted in a throbbing voice.

"Yeah whatever. Now promise me or else...you know...I didn't promise to stay away from my wife." He threatened her.

He then explained his plan, the copyright of which is owned by Balachandran Iyengar, his PA and bestie.

"I will never come close to you Miss Ishita Iyer. Is it a deal?" Raman forwarded a hand.

"Yes it is...I won't be living with you but Subbu. And I don't care what you do or whom you bring home. What matters to me is you just stay away from me!" Ishita said firmly by placing her hand over his while Subbu and Mihika looked on.

"Haan...promise...now plug it in or give me the towel..." She cried. He throw the towel on her face and strode out of the bathroom.

"Such a dramebaz admi!" Ishita muttered under her breath.

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3