Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Cute update...
taarey part ws so gud...
arghh dat kriya wt she think of herself...
taarey convo ws nyc..
luvd it..
update soon
thnx fr pm
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Superb update :)
Amazing :)
Loved it :)
Very nicely written :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi dear actually i am liking it unlike other stories which had lust come love but in this i can feel pure i mean only love and care he as for her. Kria ufff i have no words to blash instead rey's words much suits her lol.
It was cute and lovely update :)
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story...read all 4 chaps in one go...update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siperb update
pani puri yumm!!!
Taarey r so cutteee
love them
kria stupid idiot i hate her
thnxx for the pm
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update . loved it.
taani enjoyed street food so much. she was watching everything in amusement. there is so much change in surrounding from her last time visit.
kriya came to meet rey. rey was angry on her but still keep his anger in check so that taani will not get scared.
taani took promise from rey. she is so cute. 
waiting for next part.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
love it
chapter 2
Love that taani is going to rey home in this chapter update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 5

Rey stare at her, with love. Sun rays falling over her face, she moaned in her sleep and snuggling close to her, she hide her face in his chest. He chuckled and hugged her, she is so adorable. He still remember the day when he saw her for the first time and also offer her father to marry her but as cunning as her father was, Ratan turned down his alliance and was forcing him to get marry to sara or kria. And thats the main reason he play the game with Ratan and got control over his property so that, Ratan won't create any problem when he will take taani with him. 

"Good morning, Rey." He was brought back into reality hearing her soft sleepy voice. He glance down at her, found her staring at him with sleepy look. Rey smiled at her, bending down he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, Doll." Taani smiled, she liked it very much, whenever he call her doll. It made her feel special. Then, there was a knock on the door. They both look at the door and found Anna, standing there with a tray in her hands.

"Good morning, Anna di." Taani smiled at her, brightly. Anna return the smile and walked inside the room.

"Sir, I have to massage her leg with this oil, Dr. Adam had given." Anna told him, she placed the tray on table, in which there was a bottle of special oil and a small towel. The massage will help her, to walk on her own soon.

"I'll do that, Anna. You can go and prepare her breakfast." Rey told her, Taani and Anna, both gave him surprised look hearing he will massage her leg. Anna nodded, she averted her gaze to taani.

"You want anything special in breakfast?" Anna asked her, knowing everyday she want different breakfast.

"Yes, Today, I want cheese omelet and Orange juice." Taani told her, smiling at her sweetly. Anna nodded and left the room. Rey turned toward her, with a smile plastered on his face. Rey got up from bed, he walked toward the table, place on the other side of room. He picked up the tray then, walked back toward the bed.

"You'll give me massage?" Taani asked him, quiet unassure.

"Yes, Doll. Is there any problem? I'll call Anna, If you are not comfortable." Rey said to her, though he, himself wanted to massage oil on her leg, take care of her but her comfort came first.

"No. No, I'm not uncomfortable with you. I was just shocked." Taani replied, she gave him small smile as he sat on the bed, near her legs.

"Then I'll give you massage everyday." Rey told her, he removed the blanket from her and placed it aside on bed. He poured oil in his hands and started massaging her right leg, part of her leg below her knee was paralyzed.

Taani smiled as he was massaging her leg, she couldn't feel it but she could feel his care and it touched her innocent heart.

At night. Taani had spent whole day with Anna. Rey was in office, in his absence she couldn't deny the sadness came along, He made her feel so special, always make her smile but when he is away, she misses him, Badly. 

"I want to eat ALOO PARATHAA!" Taani shouted from dinning table, Rey who was sitting beside her, chuckled at her. She is ever so lively.

"Sure, Anna will make aloo paratha for you." Rey told her, smiling at her. Taani return the smile, just then his phone ring, it was placed on table. Taani grinned and picked up the cell phone before he could. Rey tried taking his cell phone back from her but stopped when he saw a  smile on her face. Taani grinned at him and picked up the call. Her eyes widen in shock when she heard her father's voice from the other side.

"Reyaansh, You got taani, atleast now return my property. You promised you will return it after you get taani." Ratan spoke, her heart stopped beating for a moment when she heard her father. A wave of pain hit her realizing her father had sold her to him in return of some property. Phone slipped away from her hand, her eyes scorched with tears. Rey panicked seeing her state. He picked up the cell phone and saw whose call it was and understood everything.

Rey placed his hand on her shoulder, his touch brought her back into reality, Not able to control her emotions she burst in to tears and hugged him tightly. 

"He doesn't love me. He give me away to you just for some property. Am i not important to him?" Taani cried, hiding her face in his chest. Rey patted her back, gently.

"But why you took me away from my family? Because of you my father sent me away from my family." Taani broke the hug, suddenly. She looked at him with accusing, tearful eyes. He got angry at her accusation.

"Because I love you damn it! I couldn't tolrate how they were treating you." Rey shouted at no one particular, he stood up from his place. Her eyes widen in shock, while her heart skipped a beat. Rey closed his eyes to calm himself, reminding himself that he is dealing with a sensitive girl who had just face her life's cruel truth.

"But why you love me? No one loves me then how can you love me? And why would you love me? I can't even walk. As kria di and Sara di says, I'm just a useless thing. And if i have to go somewhere, you have to pick me up first, Isn't is irritating to you" Taani huffed, she crossed her arms and gazed up at him with tearful eyes, reflecting nothing but innocence.

"I do love you, Okay? I don't need any reason to love you, You are just perfect for me, so f**king perfect. I don't care if you can walk or not. I would be the happiest person if i got to spend my life with you, to hold you in my arms. And I love picking you up in my arms, Its not an irritating thing infact it's most amazing thing in this world. And Dare you...dare you taani, If you ever spoke shit about yourself. I will not tolerate it." Rey voiced out, his tone held so many emotions, His love, anger, care, pride and honesty. She could feel it. 

"You love me. Sacchi?" Taani asked him again, this time more cutely and with a small smile.

"Yes, I do love you doll" Rey says, tenderly. He bend down and cupped her face in his palm.

"You won't leave me alone?" Taani questioned him, more cutely that he had urge to pull her cheeks hard.

"I won't ever leave you." Rey promised her, Taani smiled at him.

"Okay then, I forgive you. I'll live with you here, in your home." Taani told him, Rey nodded but inside he was jumping in happiness. He was glad she didn't hold him responsible for anything that had happened. He wouldn't be able to see accused look in her eyes. 

"Thank you doll" Rey whispered, he hugged her. Taani giggled lightly and hugged him back. He has this ability in him, he make her forget her every pain, her every tension with his presence.

"Taani, Here is your ALOO PRATHA!" They broke the hug when they heard anna's voice, taani smiled at she saw anna entering the dinning area with her aloo prathans and yogurt. 

"Thank you anna di." Taani thanked her as she served her. Anna smiled at her. 

"Rey can you feed me? It's really hot." Taani pointed at steaming hot pratha in her plate. Rey chuckled but nodded positively in response. She smiled as he fed her.

"Thank you Rey." Taani gave him a sweet peck on his cheek. Her way of thanking him always made him smile. After their dinner, he took her in his arms and took her upstairs in his room. 

"WOW! Your room is so classy." Taani praised, looking her around. It was first she had entered his room. Rey smiled hearing she had liked this room. Rey walked toward his bed and made her lay down on bed. 

"I'm sleepy. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Taani asked him, she liked sleeping in his arms, it made her feel protected and she loves the warm feeling he provide.

"Yes doll." Rey replied, He slipped inside the covers, he wrapped his arms around her, She hugged him tightly and slipped into sweet slumber, forgetting every thing around her.

Please press the 'Like' Button and comment.

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's 1.12 am and you are giving update
O-O you shld sleep now Pooja
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb update ...loved the way rey confessed his love to taani